[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Isn't mark into Judo; that's more like jerking the other guy until he drops right? I think that's quite different from karate. But I also hope to see more fist/kick combat in NM2 as well.

Aww...mint praised mark? I didn't know that how cute.

I also want Top to be in a love triangle with mteam, but I don't want him to be mint's bf tho. I need her free to love mark's character. Plus she's supposed to love him deeply, so it'll be weird if Top was her bf.

I was wondering why Mark was so tall compared to Mint. So it turns out he had to stand on a stool, a tad bit embarrassing. hehe

-edit: Ooo my first time topping a page; sorry I got nothing to share...
Can you tell me what mint praised mark? thank you!

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@ Jimieyoushi

According to blissfulxoxo P'Nok and Mint praised Mark that he's improved in his acting. I heard about P'Nok praising him, but this is the first time I heard that Mint did so as well. Maybe you can ask blissfulxoxo for more information?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Berrie, I never heard Mint praised Mark before as I've remember. I said P Nok praised Mark. You probably read wrong or maybe my iPod grammar was wrong and entered Mint's name instead of P Nok. Lol.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@blissfulxoxo

LOL. You're right, I went back to read what you wrote and I read it wrong. You wrote that "p'Nok praised Mark and also Chalida", but somehow my brain registered it as p'Nok praised mark, and also chalida (praised too). hahaha. The mteam fever is messing up my head. Sorry.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint look so mature here, and Mark looks cute too. I'm so glad these two got to pair with each other again, and I hope again and again.... :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL. You're right, I went back to read what you wrote and I read it wrong. You wrote that "p'Nok praised Mark and also Chalida", but somehow my brain registered it as p'Nok praised mark, and also chalida (praised too). hahaha. The mteam fever is messing up my head. Sorry.
lol

What kind of phone is that lol I wouldn't want to be carrying that around lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Since Mteam have this lakorn, I don't want to see them until 1-2 years gap, lol. I'm not a big fan of repetition every year as Ch3 and most fans. But I do like them together alot not as much as I like Chalida with Alex or Pope though. But I want to see Mteam in a romantic comedy and revenge/slap/kiss lakorn. I want to see them all genres, of course.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with @blissfulxoxo about not wanting them to have lakorn after lakorn. It's nice to miss them and then be so happy when they reunite again. It doesn't overkill their sweetest. I want Mint's next pra'ek to be Mario or maybe even Boy :).

Mark looks really happy to have that old school phone lol!!

Anyone know how to save pics from webstrgram on iPhone/iPad? Chalida uploaded a funny pic of P'Nok and her...guess he's teaching Mark how to look at her lovingly, but we all know Mark already knows how lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
for me if Yadech can play so many times together then Mteam can as well I want another
Mteam after this one

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
SO no pictures have been released yet? :cry: lol
I can't wait to see more of MTEAM. I honestly don't care if they get paired up lakorn after lakorn. As long as i get to see my koo kwans onscreen then it's all good for me..since there hasn't been much good lakorns on at the moment. ):

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL.. That picture of Nok staring at Chalida reminds me of his creepy role in Prueka Sawad with Namfon Patcharin. Yikes! It gives me the creeps. But other than that I like P'Nok as a lakorn producer but praek for young nang'eks though.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
@berries how'd you do that?

And yes it's majorly creepy.... Wonder if Chalida busted out laughing after that I would lol