[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

SaengGla's competition ? Ouweeeeeee
yaak roo maak!!!
Minttwix *greeddddd
Neuk laew chill, wa mun ja thong pen arai arai bab nee! Mai sia raeng tee ping thung tae raek pop! 55555

*GREEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!

They never added those slight jealous and protective moments in PLR for MTEAM. I wonder if they'll have it in here. Haha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Stop that Mark!!! You're sending us all kinds of mix emotions, feelings. lol We all know you 'LIKE' her. xD

Heck. I'm hoping for some jealous and protective scenes. I want lots of Romance too. I hope it doesn't revolve around fighting and whatever....stuff like that only. lol

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Stop that Mark!!! You're sending us all kinds of mix emotions, feelings. lol We all know you 'LIKE' her. xD

Heck. I'm hoping for some jealous and protective scenes. I want lots of Romance too. I hope it doesn't revolve around fighting and whatever....stuff like that only. lol
Muahaha...Yes! he's making it oh-so-OBVIOUS. But I don't care, this is his once in a lifetime chance. We don't know when they'll get another drama together after this. So go all out boy, send her your love stares. (Just don't do anymore interviews please, he tend to muck those up bad).

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
AHAHA Minttwix you aree waaay too narak !

eeekkss P'Mak urieee !!'
Truths = his eyes and his smiles ! No lie !!
You added "My Mint" ohhgosh how cutee
Flirty SaengGla !!!

Smiling like crazy atm ! LOL

Top's name is KhomSaawn?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
AHAHA Minttwix you aree waaay too narak !

eeekkss P'Mak urieee !!'
Truths = his eyes and his smiles ! No lie !!
You added "My Mint" ohhgosh how cutee
Flirty SaengGla !!!

Smiling like crazy atm ! LOL

Top's name is KhomSaawn?
Man laew.

Komsorn = Piercing Arrow
SaengGla = Brave Light

Muahaha...Yes! he's making it oh-so-OBVIOUS. But I don't care, this is his once in a lifetime chance. We don't know when they'll get another drama together after this. So go all out boy, send her your love stares. (Just don't do anymore interviews please, he tend to muck those up bad).
Pood took Jai rao. Heeeh.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, that lady ith the tattoos seems like she the villain here or what?! Haha, cool.

Loving all the pics. Thanks everyone! Mint looks so beautiful, gorgeous, mature, different with these style.

I can't wait for more couples shots, lol. Cute cute cute, makes me giggle.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
OMG I think imma faint !! Look at how he looks at her! Its full of love! ahhhhhh MTEAM I cant wait! I hope this lakorn is gonna be a breakthrough cause I want more lakorns with MTEAM after that long wait!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too. I want more Mteam after this but not every year though. A good one or two year break is fine with me. I want them to experience with others too. Anyway I'm superduper excited for this lakorn. I'm going crazy!! Lol. Everything an everyone looks so darn good! Woot.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhhh I was waiting for these pics! When Mark looks at Mint he looks at her so lovingly! This is just the fitting we have to wait forever for the lakorn now :(

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't worry! The opening will be next, don't know what day it's held though.

Mark never seems to have serious look when he's with Chalida. Lol.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI56nD40H48&feature=g-all-u&context=G29c3ab4FAAAAAAAAHAA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUCYWeo-HiA&feature=g-all-u&context=G2580108FAAAAAAAAIAA

fun

Expired Sarnie
You guys are spamming at full speed lol I should have stayed up last night but the med I took made me drousy.

There is something about Mak's eyes and smile that differs when he is with Mint. I am not being delusional or bias!

I think Mint was totally aiming for his boob lol the heart would be upper lol

There is only one photo that I do not like of Mint but everything else is just awesome and cool.

Loving Top and the new girl. She is the prettier version of Pancake. I think my new crush is Top lol I would love to see a competition between Mak and Top lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow this tread move very fast...anyways thanks for da pic Mteam are so cute...I glad I get to see cite and lovely picture of them...I like!!! And oh Eye in here...yeah so we get to see more acting skill from her than...