[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Minttwix *screamssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Chalida da da da da.

Roo jai na nia.

*SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMS

Fierce. But more fierce than Ploykwan? We shall see.

Back in October, one of the insiders did say Praepailin will love SaengGla deeply/much much much. He's the same guy who said SaengGla will be a tease. That turns out to be true according to Mark's interview. So Praepailin will probably be more womanly and aon wai.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
hahahahaha !! He still needs to work on his serious face. But his cuteness makes up for it :rolleyes1: :rolleyes1: *blushes hehehe

She chopped some of her hair I think in mid Dec but dang idk, i think it grew ! Or her stylist mustve weaved/glued in some extensions lol

Minttwix *screamssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes yes...he's still very cute. keke. At least he's trying, so that's all that matters. I think this outfit of Mint is my fave so far. I hope it's not all serious/professional clothes for mint in this drama. I want some flirty ones too.

LOL smilez I see you navigating both here and mteam forum. Me too, but I can't contribute in terms of new pics...I can only spazz. You're doing a wonderful job though. Thanks dear

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
def. Mint eheheheh !! :dance1: :dance1:
Thanks for updating her character ehehhe
ouwweeee can't wait ><

thanks na Vberries (=
What is your username at mteamforum, if you don't mind me asking ?
whooo nueay maak hehehe tae mai pen rai :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Minilily is doing a fab job of updating the pics :clap:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I don't like what mint is wearing,the make her look like a older woman. :thumbdown:

Isnt that girl on the right in six sense???how old is she??whats her name???she looks like pancake
That was what P'Nok was aiming for.
For Chalida to look older/more mature.

I'm thinkin sooo too ! I think her name was "Eye?"

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Interesting set up. SaengGla in the furthest back and Praepalin leading in the front.

I was also going to say that the newbie looks like Pancake.

It's true that P'Nok wanted Chalida to look maturer, but from what I gathered from Chalida's interview, I expected a totally different type of wardrobe for her. I also hope there will be some flirty attire for her. So far, some are plain and dull. I think the one where she's riding the bike behind Mark seems okay though. Well okay. We didn't really see it. But I just especially liked her facial expressions. Haha.

Oh. I like this intense look.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Our imaginations and wants are always so different :whatever:
Same here, diggin' the one behind bike.
Looks very Po-po ish for me !!
Reminded me off Nok Sinjai's outfits in NM2.
Very professional !!

Hope these aren't the last pics !!
Feed us moreeeee !!! :grouphug:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
My gosh. With all these pictures up, it's makin more excited than ever. I don't like some of Mint's wardrobe. I'm sure they won't let us down once they start filming. :) At least I hope not. lol
I don't really mind Mint's mature look although I will miss her feisty, sweet, trickery look. And Mark's flirty ness too! lol
they need to just upload all the pictures. They should know that us Mteam shippers are hardcore. Ahaha ;P We miss our Mint and Mark together dearly.
I can't wait for all the pictures. :D

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
def. Mint eheheheh !! :dance1: :dance1:
Thanks for updating her character ehehhe
ouwweeee can't wait ><

thanks na Vberries (=
What is your username at mteamforum, if you don't mind me asking ?
whooo nueay maak hehehe tae mai pen rai :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Minilily is doing a fab job of updating the pics :clap:
It's hazel210. I don't have access to any mteam stuff besides AF, spicy, and mteamforum. haha.

Mark looks very cute sleeping btw.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I just noticed SaengGla's shirt isn't completely tucked in. Were they slacking or was that intentional and supposed to say something about his personality?

OT. But I took acting class last quarter and supposedly everything is intentional in films. Specificity. Keke.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I just noticed SaengGla's shirt isn't completely tucked in. Were they slacking or was that intentional and supposed to say something about his personality?

OT. But I took acting class last quarter and supposedly everything is intentional in films. Specificity. Keke.

Hmm. It's interesting. That's the vibe I get from looking at that picture too, even though we barely saw her attire. I also just realized I mentioned I liked that picture because of Chalida's facial expressions. I think this says something about her acting or ability to convey a message through her eyes and such. I guess we shall have to see when the lakorn airs. It would be impressive if she can continue to give that po-po ish vibe even in dull attires. ><
Dude I seriously just noticed his half tucked shirt!!
LOL I think I was too focused on the way everyone was positioned.
Hrmm....interesting ! I think it has to do w/his personality :rolleyes: Makes me more excited !
I've noticed there is not one single pic she smiled in :eyetwitch:
ouuumygee ! Def. something diff !!!

Not to mention, in that pic ^ Top resembles Patson

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg! She's partially touching his butt! lol jk
Finally the first sweet yet intimate picture of the two.
He seems so happy with her...like always. :D lol
Thanks for sharing.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think it would be more interesting if they sparred or wrestled with each other. Muahaha.

ChalidaClub..net will probably have a lot of pictures. They usually do.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
your welcome na (= HAHAAH Roseee :rolleyes:
I knoww finally there is onee !
It's undeniable !!!
Look at the way they look at each other.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling

LOOK AT P'MAK'S SMILE;
Boy put that gun away hehehe
omggggg
GAhhh you're killing me with this pic. My blood is boiling. hehe. I love it. He can't put the gun away he needs it to keep the other guys at bay. =)

@mintwix

You are very observant, I didn't notice that either. Hopefully it was intentional cause I would love it if mark's cop character was more chillax and easy going.