[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, that's a bunch of remakes. I agree that Yok Lai Mek was good but I don't really see the point of a sequel unless Rome and Janie had kids or something. Same goes for Taddao Bussaya and Poo Yai Lee. Hmm...smh...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow, that's a bunch of remakes. I agree that Yok Lai Mek was good but I don't really see the point of a sequel unless Rome and Janie had kids or something. Same goes for Taddao Bussaya and Poo Yai Lee. Hmm...smh...
Lol! pooyai lee kup nang ma a sequel cos there's a reason that they will held a part2
cos its talking about when little boy Richard he grew up and the next gen story

hippo

sarNie Adult
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

so so so excited for this!!!!!
can't wait for the fitting.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

so so so excited for this!!!!!
can't wait for the fitting.
me too...can't wait for da fitting as well...hope it comin soon

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
news article from Komchadluk Khun Nok Chatchai came out to confirm neua mek 2
pra'nang is Mark Prin and Mint Chalida
'หมาก-มิ้นต์'ลง'เหนือเมฆ 2'
"นก-ฉัตรชัย เปล่งพานิช" แย้มวางตัว "หมาก-ปริญ สุภารัตน์" และ "มิ้นต์-ชาลิดา วิจิตรวงศ์ทอง" ลง "เหนือเมฆ 2" เผยพร้อมปั้นเด็กใหม่เอาใจช่อง 3
ล่าสุดมีกระแสข่าวออก "เหนือเมฆ 2" ของผู้จัดคนเก่ง "นก" ฉัตรชัย วางตัวของ "หมาก" ปริญ และ "มิ้นต์" ชาลิดา ไว้เป็นที่เรียบร้อยแล้ว ดังนั้นเมื่อมีโอกาสพบกับผู้จัดคนเก่ง ในงาน "เวทีน้ำใจไทย" ที่เซ็นทรัล เวิล์ด จึงต้องสอบถามถึงข้อเท็จจริง ได้ความดังนี้
some body please help to translate cos I can only read a few sentence there

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20111207/116954/%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%862.html
C & P

MINT aka ELITE MTEAM STALKER said:
Nok Chatchai Plengpanich reveals he signed down Mak Prin Suparat and Mint Chalida Wijitwongthong for Neur Mek 2. At the same time, he states he's ready to promote newbies to please Channel 3.

Recently there was news that Neur Mek 2, belonging to the skilled producer, Nok Chathai, was already completely prepared for Mak Prin and Mint Chalida. So when we had the chance to meet the skilled producer in the event, "Thailand's Compassion Stage," at Central World, we interview him about the truth. This is what we found:

"The characters that we have prepared include Mint and Mak. There is also a new pairing that we are still in the process of casting. You ask me if I have faith in Mint? I think she's capable of being nang aek. I've worked with her and I believe she can transform herself into that and that character. Whenever I tell her to play a certain character, she's capable of doing it. This lakorn will start filming in January next year. Right now, I would need the two to go practice much more action scenes. Especially Mak. He still cannot quite play action scenes very gracefully. We have to practice for quite a big amount of time. As for the other pairing, I'm thinking they'd have to be all newbies. The truth is, I also want to bring in new actors, because in the past, there weren't enough actors in the channel that I can use." Nok states.

This isn't relevant to NM2 so I'll only summarize. I don't follow up on the Supaboroot Jutathep project. But I believe P'Nok is working on the last series so the pranang for his part will be the youngest couple *I think*. The other 4 series seem to have actors and actresses that are already experienced. P'Nok said his pranang will be total newbies because he wants to challenge himself and see if he can "mold" those newbies. It seems Channel 3 has some sort policy about wanting to have more newbies and promote them.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Mintwix for da translation...wow new actor would sound like a great idea...after all there more women in this world then men lol...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mai pen rai ja. There's actually more from Khaosod. P'Nok mentioned the script and Tawan Deard, etc. etc. But it's @MTEAM Forum.

Anyway, I felt like sharing this pic since there's mteam in it. I don't think it has been posted anywhere on AF, so I'll just put it here.