[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
M&M fans are so greedy lol kidding I know they are just building up the fire and will start firing when they know they have played enough with my heart(corny and lame lol) it's working because I am super excited and dying to know just about anything.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks na, minttwix, my Mteam fever is so high right now! Anyway, as for Top outshining Mark in his character Komsorn. I have to say that I'm not scare at all. Lol. I'm 100% confident that Mark would not be outshine in this lakorn. And I agree with those who said that they feel afraid for Komsorn, because from what I've seen, Top's character seem pretty serious, which I'm sure Mark's rash and playful role would win over. This is Mteam reuntie lakorn and nothing can stop them from shining! Woohooo!!!!

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing Heathvee. :)
Wooooh Mint looks beautiful. This shoot really bring out her other race. Love her in the green dress. :blush:

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
^ She looks stunning in those dresses. There's a lot of beautiful ones. Waiting for bigger pics. Thanks for sharing heathvee.

The mteam pics are being released one by one. I want to see it all at once, but its kind of suspenseful this way. We never know when m&m home's gonna release a skinship pic. I'm still waiting for a super good one. I like how Mark's kept his arms around mint's back way longer than her arms around him. hehe. He's being possessive just like his character. I'm not too worried about Saengla since Dr. Praepalin is suppose to love him deeply. She's not gonna care about no ex-boyfriend. haha. It's good that way b/c they probably broke up for a reason. Looks like Mark's gonna get to punch Top in the drama since he's so possessive and hot-headed. Can't wait!

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Been promising myself to just look and not post anything. Scared to get sucked into the fever, lol. But MTeam sure are cute and NM2 looks so promising. I hope they deliver. I have faith.Btw, I love this pic (as I do with other pix posted here). Huh, maybe it's just me but isn't Mark leaning a bit towards Chalida or is it just angle trick ? :whistle:

Waaahh!!! I just realized this pic is recent when I saw similar ones from Chalida's IG. SPAZZZZ! I didn't think mteam would start publicly taking pictures with each other outside of drama related stuff yet. Cool! The ball is finally finally rolling again.

@mahsuri

LOL about being sucked into the fever. I can see you're already there. 4 posts in a row! haha. Come join us whenever you like.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I loveee you girls :p thanks for all the lovely updates na !
*screammssssssssssss !!
ahhhhhhh !! Thanks for all the old memories
*dabs my eyes :cry: :cry:
I am soo happy verryy happy na !!

Happiness overload atm !!
Old and New pics ><

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Look at where his hand is at !! Right where it belong :)
Somewhere familiar eheehheeh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*screams !!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I loveee you girls :p thanks for all the lovely updates na !
*screammssssssssssss !!
ahhhhhhh !! Thanks for all the old memories
*dabs my eyes :cry: :cry:
I am soo happy verryy happy na !!

Happiness overload atm !!
Old and New pics ><
mai pen rai na ja Smilez :grouphug:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Was that event just recent?! O:
Oh Mark!!! You sly kid. lol jk I'm loving the pictures and the skin ship. :D
I'm not scare of Top either. I'm very indifferent about him at the moment. lol I know Mark will still outshine regardless as well.
Mint looked stunning in those dresses. I hope to see her wear dresses like that in the Lakorn. It'll be really nice if there was a wedding between them both in the Lakorn. That'll be awesome!! :D lol I can't wait to see my boy all protective and jealous. Mwahhahaa! Definitely my type. I just hope Top's character won't try to come back and get Chalida. hehhe :)
I love how Mark is always staring at his girl. lol So cute. <3