[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol @ the pix...mark looks like he squeezing out a fart and Mint w/her ewww face hhahaha...what time is it airing 8:20 am in US time?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This is off-topic. But I need to let this out.

For quite a while now, I feel and suspect as if someone has been editing my posts. Not counting the one I made about the gossip forum there are two other posts I notice has been edited by someone other than myself. I don't mean to make a big deal out of this but I'm not going keep this is a secret either. I'm also not pointing fingers but I think I know who it is. It's NOT the same person who edited my comment about the gossip forum. I have no concrete evidence (only circumstantial evidence) and even if I do I'm not going to single the person out here but I've noticed a few patterns for a while now.....I'm going to have to write up an essay on thai et forums one day. 555555!!!!!

Anyways, why am I bringing this up now? Well, for a month or two already, I have been organizing my photobucket and Lord I did not know it would cause problems with images not showing up. So I was just going back to repost the links for a few of them. So today I noticed a particular comment I made about MTEAM and Patty were deleted. MTEAM's picture with Patty was also gone.

I made the post back on September 20, 2012 on page 271.. But if you check mmgjp314's comment on page 273, she had quoted the paragraph I made and so whoever edited my post did not edit mmgjp314's post. 55555

I don't mean to stir trouble or insult this forum but I believe I have the right to say this.

I reposted the links and retyped the deleted paragraph (bolded red part). So it's content is back to it's original form except for the fact that the deleted comment is now bolded in RED.

Not NM2 related.
Adding to JIMEYOUSHI’s post, I’ll just say, this “just in work” thing mteam use is an excuse and a front. Even if you’re not an expert in body language, adhering honestly to simple logic can produce the same hypothesis. Like I said months before, there are so many small details that some people just wish to ignore. Most people choose to only accept what’s on the surface and will not delve any deeper than that.

As one case in point, I think some of you may have seen these before but may not realize what it could mean. If you’re a big fan of Chalida, then you must know that Patty and Inkpaonil are two of her closest homegirls (she has many others). When Patty wrote “Just in work na sis,” and Inkpaonil repeated it with a laughing expression, they’re obviously making fun of something. (You can also see Topzaru, the dude who played the Samurai in Tawan Deard also seemed to have thrown a tease. He’s close to the Plengpanich and hung with Mark before. This was his first time commenting on Chalida’s IG. )

Patty had also hung out with MTEAM back in Autumn 2010. She posted this photo on her FB but deleted it later. The following year, she made the "just in work" comment in Winter 2011, back when there were still so much overwhelming gossips and speculations about Markand Mint Natwara. I don't think Chalida's homegirls would make such playful remarks like these if they didn't know something. Just imagine yourself in their shoes and ask why you would make such comments towards mteam. Keep in mind, many antis often like to parade around that mteam's relationship is purely work-related.

The honeymoon picture was also where Dom called Chalida “Darin.” Anyone who follows Mark’s IG knows how in love Mark is with “Darin.”
There are many other such faint and ironic remarks like these from other people who are familiar with mteam. But such teases are not so transparently blatant to warrant making a huge news over. MTEAM cannot risk too much attention to their personal relationship again.

Although I loved Chalida, I have to admit she’s not perfect and sometimes lies. In her interviews before, she clearly stated that she and Mark only interact because of “work.” But if you’ve watched Margie’s interview on tonight show, it’s obviously not true. MTEAM hang out, but they do not publicize it for the mass to know.

Something that Thai netizens never discuss is also Chalida’s friendship with Mark’s sister. Even if some people may know, Thai netizens, especially the ones at Pantip, will avoid discussing anything that might point towards mteam. However, they will exaggerate and exacerbate anything and everything that points away from mteam. The first was Mark and his news with Mint Nutwara. Then after their news quiet down, there were a few people who tried to spread whispers and gossips about Mark and Toey just because someone had created a public thread about mteam in Nuer Mek 2 (Like why? That was an mteam thread, ppl. Chill. The rumor went something like this: “The other day, Toey came to get a haircut and was asked whether she will got to mark’s bd party. I think something’s up. I think something’s up.” So full of shit. Pardon me). Then when Alex and Toey revealed they were talking, people wanted to talk about Chalida and Pupa…. I must be the only one who thinks such behaviors are desperate and suspicious.

There are also many “koo kwan” home in Pantip. There is Bargie, Cheer/Cee, Chakrit/Cherry, etc. Margie is dating Tong, Cee is dating Amy, and both Chakrit and Cherry are already taken by other people. M&M still publicly consider themselves single and free, but there are “people” out there who persistently want to spoil the mood for M&M shippers though they don’t do these to the other teams. You can’t spazz about mteam without having someone trying to tell you these two are dating someone else (even though mteam has never ever accepted the rumors as facts…….. MTEAM are annoying, sneaky, charming bastards. They be trolling around. Please forgive my crude language. Like I said before, I have a love-hate relationship with these two).

Bottom-line is…the opposition is just ridiculous. As IF mteam is taboo. This is not even counting the managerial level, if y’all know what I mean and if you’re familiar with the history... Though the situation seems to be improving…

It's a good thing M&M fans on youtube, facebook, and IG don’t hold back their spazzes. They’re usually the kids who go all out expressing their love towards M&M. The mature fans are more low-key. Older fans like Chalida mamas at Pantip may not comment on mteam so much, but trust me; I’ve seen their more private conversations. They love mteam too. Even the ones who had openly criticized other M&M FCS before on Pantip are actually, in reality, FRIENDS with those they pretended to criticize. They even asked K’Somrakn for more mteam lakorns on IG. So even the FCs put up a front. It took me months before I discovered this. …Why is there the need for so much strange behaviors??? ??

M&M also have a “secret team,” whatever that is supposed to mean.

By the way, about Pupa, Chalida bluntly stated Pupa is not her type. But when reporters asked if Mark is her type, she never accepted it, but she also never denied it. HAHAHAHA.

In any case, it doesn’t matter what they say or what anyone says. Words and texts can lie. Like JIMIEYOUSHI, I also only trust what I see: the body language between people. It’s a universal language that will reveal their subconscious and true relationships.

Besides, MTEAM are both still very young. The future can still always change. So I think they would rather want us to focus on their professional lives anyway. It’s safer for their careers if fans are fans because of their lakorns and acting and etc. Too much attention to their personal relationships is just not good. The fact that they’re being low-profile is actually a positive sign. So while I used to openly enjoy such discussions before, I actually have some qualms now, despite my wall of texts here.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmm. That's weird. I never knew that was even possible. Weird. It's okay. At least we know that somebody may have edited it. Haha. :) And thank God mmgjp314 quoted it. Haha :D

Anyways, I am totally gonna buy that F3 magazine. Somebody should ask Ethaicd to sell it. They would. Haha I would ask but then because the cover photo is so darn sexy, I don't want them to think more than should. LOLOL I'm kidding. I'm totally gonna buy it! Thanks ja! :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's possible if you're a moderator or administrator of the forum. I thought we all know that. LOL. Besides the person who made the comment, mods and admins can edit the members' comments. Someone abused their powers, to put it bluntly.....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh yeah! Hahha Durr. It's iike 2am at the moment. This brain of mines is definitely not functioning correctly. LOL Anyways, yeah. Definitely. They abused it alright. Well, I hope it stops soon. You didn't write anything wrong or offensive so I don't know why they even edited it. Hmm.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Well, thanks to myself for quoting the post and THANKS to that person that didn't edited my post hahaha

Anyways, off-topic... "เผยโฉม สาว ม. ตัวจริงของหมาก" cover just caught my eyes more than NM2 cover hahaha I think we all know who is that "M" that they're talking about hahah

Okay, translate the top^
"Revealing who is "M", Mark's real girl". Correct this if it's too short or simple :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I don't think it will happen often but it is still .... weird nonetheless. I also don't have an alert system that would warn me when it happens. 5555 I can only find out if I look over my comments thoroughly. So far, it's either one sentence or a short paragraph that gets deleted. I also don't think it's a technical issue... because I just won't believe it is after noticing some patterns that I won't reveal here.

Anyone know the astrological position of (Mars in) the 12th house? "Secret enemies." LOL.

/Off-topic...but I actually know why I mentioned "manikan" yesterday night. 55555 It's because I always remember when Ryo Nikishido asked what is his ideal woman he said "mannequin." LMAO. The interviewers were like wtf and didn't know what to say to him. 55555 Random and totally irrelevant, I know. 55555

UPDATE:

WIC 3 is scheduled to air DEC. 22, 2012!!!!

There are so many of these hugging pictures. LOL! I love it! Sorry if they're reposts!!!

More pictures here:

http://www.prinfancl...?showtopic=2658

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
~Moderator time~

@Minttwix, I am unaware of your situation, and did not know that your posts are being edited.
Since your post was in September, and I came back to AsianFuse during my hiatus at the end of October, I can't help you much here, even though I am a mod because I have been m.i.a.

I read the paragraph you reinserted in. I didn't feel like there was a need for it's removal. Maybe because it was stating to anti's? But there was really nothing there too.. hmm.

I apologize on behalf of AsianFuse, if you're feeling suspicious around the forum.

But please do note that some future edits will be mandatory if it's disrespectful, personal attacks, or anything breaking the rules. I hope y'all members understand. ;)

Have a good day :yes:
-Aiko

------------------------------
~Member time~

Thanks for sharing the pics ladies... Let me be a fangirl... OOooooWweeeeEE.. so close... MTEAM are SO CLOSE! <3 Touchy touchy :woot:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's all good. I understand all forums are consisted of individual mods and admins who are supposed to work as a team. So I understand there are times when the actions of one individual cannot not represent the attitude of the whole team...as long as the pattern doesn't persist (Even if it does, it's rather difficult to detect methinks.) I wasn't expecting any response or help but thank you for doing your job. :) Very swift response. Somehow, I feel this thread has always been carefully watched by so many people. (Anyone remember my scans? 31 quests, 24 guests, etc).

But yup, I just wanted to share my experience. After all, even those in the positions of authority can make mistakes and abuse their powers.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
It's all good. I understand all forums are consisted of individual mods and admins who are supposed to work as a team. So I understand there are times when the actions of one individual cannot not represent the attitude of the whole team...as long as the pattern doesn't persist (Even if it does, it's rather difficult to detect methinks.) I wasn't expecting any response or help but thank you for doing your job. :) Very swift response. Somehow, I feel this thread has always been carefully watched by so many people. (Anyone remember my scans? 31 quests, 24 guests, etc).

But yup, I just wanted to share my experience. After all, even those in the positions of authority can make mistakes and abuse their powers.
Thanks for understanding mintwix :)
And is this thread really watched?
I wouldn't know since I always post randomly, just like I saw your post lol.
I'm too far far far behind in this thread.. hehe.
but I definitely do know that it's airing soon :D