♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I remember many interviews he regrets mentioning big M. lol
Now everything is history. LOL

----

I definitely prefer the free, bold, honest, HOT and gentleman Mark! HAHA
I follow him everyday! LOL

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait for this drama...they r soooo........cute together. This is my first time posting thanks to everyone for keeping me informed. :coolpix:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Welcome lin88 to the forum. I love how Neur Mek 2 is attracting new user lol more so of Mint and Mark haha

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I'm super excited for NM2 ! The fact that they have to disguise themselves. Eeeeeekkkks that means they will have a getaway ;p you know what I mean; Cherry&Chakrit had to run away in NM1 which led them gettin closer to each other (;

Pwhahahaah after looking at the pics again, they look like newlyweds in disguise from the pappas but without the scarves and masks ;p

Cr: as tagged
I love it how marks is being a gentle man and pushing the trolley

SonYukView4ever

hm...wonder if that was an older day picture that was recently posted or not?
btw, Mint is very beautiful. Mark my man is hehe always good looking. lol =P

--

Ip.smilez Girl u must never sleep. LOL jkjk
I love how devoted you are to Mteam. I am too of course!
Thanks for always keeping us updated. =)

SonYukView4ever

today's filming

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lol this pic just got me off the ground. LOL
WOW! I love how Mark looks so into Mint, swaying her and almost eating her....well, sucking her neck like a vampire. LOL
That would be a nice theme; Vampire couple. Lol Mint even got her arm aound him, wrapping him like a baby too. HEHEHE! **Im dreaming away** LOL

Anyways, they are amazing!!
WOW! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
if they let them pose that way they better give them more love scenes or P'nok for sure i will hunt you down :rant: .

Im actually worried that they dont have more love scenes since its an action drama :cry: and mint seems she going to have more love scenes with james ma in sj while mark will have more with kim in punya(no offence i love mark and kim but wish mteam had more) :cry: :cry: :cry:

SonYukView4ever

lol I know what you mean. Despite not having many love scenes, I still feel excited and privilege to have M&M fans spoil us with these pictures. W/o M&M in Thailand, girl we don't know if we'll ever get to see them posing together. I notice Mint's mom and the elder staff rarely post pictures of Mint and Mark, compared to Mint and that James Ma. I don't like him a bit. He already looks cocky...the fact that p'A brags about him is crazy! lol James Ma only gets credit for being spotted in HongKong or something Lol

Anyways, I think M&M will not have much sweet scenes regardless. Maybe in a couple years, where M&M are pair up again, they will. Hopefully, we all still stick together for them then. lol M&M 4ever!