[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I really wanted to like this comment but arrggh I have no likes  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:  thank you my teammate  :highfive: :yahoo:  :yahoo:  you helped me with it remember  :secret:
peace said:
now Step you can count me as a fan of you gifs  :kiss2:  :kiss2:
my favorite awwwwwwwwwwwwww :spin: :spin:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I agree with Bieluvr, and I have a feeling that Sompop was a killer. However, I still suspect Nat's young brother. He must connect/relate to Nam's dead too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I really wanted to like this comment but arrggh I have no likes  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:  thank you my teammate  :highfive: :yahoo:  :yahoo:  you helped me with it remember  :secret:
yes i remember and i'm very glad for that cause someone will do it even when i can't this week i feel really exausted but coming here time to time and see the gifs and the update put a smile on my face :D :D being here is my way to relieve tiredness :phew: 

Bieluvr said:
I think they were only sisters because they were close at the orphanage, but I'm not sure either.

He is not Nam's killer. There are flashbacks where Nam actually trusts him and he is nice to her. And he doesn't seem like the kind of person who will kill/murder according to his actions toward Pim. I'm pretty sure it's Sompop who killed Nam.

DaoRisa said:
I agree with Bieluvr, and I have a feeling that Sompop was a killer. However, I still suspect Nat's young brother. He must connect/relate to Nam's dead too.

i think we are all pretty sure that sampob  will be the killer but i don't think he is the same person that want to hurt Pim it doesn't seem like that for me and i concluded that everyone is related to the death of Nam in a way or another and in each ep they show us more clue to found out the whole truth 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I really wanted you to do it for ep 7. That episode is sooo funny, Charlie got slapped  :smack: Pim jumps OMG too many  :rofl:  :rofl:  
Wait for next parts tomorrow and sleep well teammate :yes: :highfive:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I really wanted you to do it for ep 7. That episode is sooo funny, Charlie got slapped  :smack: Pim jumps OMG too many  :rofl:  :rofl:  
Wait for next parts tomorrow and sleep well teammate :yes: :highfive:

thank you step :kiss:  :kiss:  well if it possible for me i will do the gifs next week for you :p   i will be waiting patiently for yours now 

btw ladies anyone noticed in the scene when the four Nath , Natee, Pim, Charlie went to eat together and suddenly the pare'k guy appeared did you notice how charlie looked at the parek we may get another surprise this two are in relationship HAHA i forget to say that hen i watched it live but i remembered when i saw this in ig 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I noticed that. So, I began to suspect Charlie too. As he was the first person to know when Pim decided to investigate even before the Nate siblings. But then he was the one who got Natee as Pim's BG.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't seen the latest episode yet but I can't wait to get home (out of town) to sit down and watch with no interruptions. Don't comment often cause none of my thoughts or conclusions have changed since my last post. Just wanted you all to know I miss coming by and rwading your reacrions after every episode! Keep it up! Makes watching all the more enjoyable.

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
I dont think it's Charlie tho since he's the one that assign Natee as her bodyguard.
But dunno if there is a huge plot twist.
Nam and Pim is not real sisters, they're just close like sisters in the orphanage.
But I think this is the most complicated love line ever..Like how can Nath's brother loves Pim? or even Songphop loves Mathurod, I dont think it's a need at all unless they got something behind it.So many people are in love with the nang ek i guess.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I dont think Charlie is killer too. I just assumed he may not be completely white character. I love my character a lit grey. No one's perfect.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nooooooooo I dont want Charlie to be bad. He is sweet and always protective of Pim, he even got slapped protecting her from wife  :smack:  :smack:  lol please dont make my Charlie bad  :nono1:  :nono1:  :nono1:

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOW so many members are coming back to this thread :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo: 
WELCOME BACK EVERYONE  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Its fun with more people and to read all the guesses  :coverlaf:

Step

Mrs James Ma
This lakorn is becoming complicated, I'm going crazy thinking about the killer  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy: if P'ek is gay, why is he always close to Nath, he was angry when she came back home with Natee in Pranburi  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:
peace said:
thank you step :kiss:  :kiss:  well if it possible for me i will do the gifs next week for you :p   i will be waiting patiently for yours now 

btw ladies anyone noticed in the scene when the four Nath , Natee, Pim, Charlie went to eat together and suddenly the pare'k guy appeared did you notice how charlie looked at the parek we may get another surprise this two are in relationship HAHA i forget to say that hen i watched it live but i remembered when i saw this in ig 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Aside from Natee and his cousin, the entire police force seems useless. Pim is risking her life investigating and others won't even reopen the presumed suicide case of Nam.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Actually talking about Charlie being evil it reminds me of the first episode when Pim asks him if the spy has fond Nam yet. It seemed like he didn't want Nam to be found. But it turns out that Nam died. In the part where the pra ek comes to get Nate and leaves, I can tell that Charlie is checking him out. LOL. BTW, how did the pra ek find out that Nate is with Pim and Natee. Maybe Charlie told him so he could come and take Nate away so Pim can be with Natee? Just stating some crazy thoughts of mine. LOl.

Another thing that I came up with which is really crazy. What if this all was only set up from all the people involved with Nam, Pim, and Natee. Maybe Charlie met Nam already and Nam found out that Danai is Pim's real father and Nam shares with them Natee, the grandson of the auntie at the Orphanage. So to get them all together, they all join hands to create this whole story to get Pim and Natee together and will reveal everything at the end.
LOL. This is just so crazy of me to think of this, but if it is like this then no one is actually really bad and it will be a really big twist.

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOL Bieluvr you are really making me curious now cos you are giving us so many possibilities
if this was all a plan just to get Natee and Pim together, I will be disappointed lol cos thats a lot of planning just to bring 2 people together, they (people involved in the plan) could have gone with some family drama instead of murder plan :p

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Those synopses are unlikely.
Rather than those, what if Charlie is also involved in prostitution ring? He's a manager so it's possible him being the one to provide the girls. And Nam was one of his. Then,even though he's not directly involved in Nam's death. He could be related to her clip,blackmail and being a prostitute.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Wait, if Danai knew that Nam is his daughter, how did he let Sompop use her and torture her like that  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin: or may be Sompop kidnapped her at the end cos Nam was in his house or in room being tortured, we did not see Danai anywhere with Nam except where he gave her that chain.
And if Nam and Pim are not real sisters, why was Danai nice to Nam?
If this lakorn has 12 ep, then we have only 5 eps more. I hope they dont rush everything at the end like other lakorns

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when i posted the pic of Charlie and the pre'k i didn't expect to come back and read this hypotheses girls i can't catch up to you charlie bad ommyyy i  will go nut  that will be no less crazy than Danai can be Pim's father hypotheses , again it's too crazy for me to accept i think Charlie is just have a secret relationship with the guy i don't think he know his real face maybe charlie will be a way for Pim to discover the truth

th enext ep need to come faster or else we will be my then write a new novel haha :rofl: :rofl:  i think the rest of the ep will show us who is the best investigator here among us :lol: this is really fun first thread i feel like playing a game of guessing 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
when i posted the pic of Charlie and the pre'k i didn't expect to come back and read this hypotheses girls i can't catch up to you charlie bad ommyyy i  will go nut  that will be no less crazy than Danai can be Pim's father hypotheses , again it's too crazy for me to accept i think Charlie is just have a secret relationship with the guy i don't think he know his real face maybe charlie will be a way for Pim to discover the truth

th enext ep need to come faster or else we will be my then write a new novel haha :rofl: :rofl:  i think the rest of the ep will show us who is the best investigator here among us :lol: this is really fun first thread i feel like playing a game of guessing 
LOL. I really can't accept Charlie being bad also, because like i said before, if he wasn't gay, he'd be the guy i fall in love with other than Natee. I can't wait to find out who'll be the closest too. LOL :)

Step said:
Wait, if Danai knew that Nam is his daughter, how did he let Sompop use her and torture her like that  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin: or may be Sompop kidnapped her at the end cos Nam was in his house or in room being tortured, we did not see Danai anywhere with Nam except where he gave her that chain.
And if Nam and Pim are not real sisters, why was Danai nice to Nam?
If this lakorn has 12 ep, then we have only 5 eps more. I hope they dont rush everything at the end like other lakorns
Nam is not Danai's daughter, but is Pim's sister because they really loved each other as much as sisters at the orphanage only. I think Sompop just kidnapped Nam without Danai knowing. I think Danai might really like Nam so he was nice to her.