[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
okey kimbo fan ladies are you ready to fin :crush: :spicy: :spin: :spin: :spin:

i can hear his heart beat from the screen haha sooo shhhyyyy :blush: :blush: she is fire and he is ice 

soooo good boy today mr bodyguard letting her do all the job with no objection :ghehe:

and then opppppp the electricity of the heart is oonnnn :crush:

"are you shy why can't look at me in the eyes :coverlaf: :D"
" :blush: :blush: "

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tgamber said:
I too suspect BF of Nam. Or his sister. I suspect the jealous wife did something like filmed an rscene of Nam.

but why would yard want to kill her  :scratchhead2:

and let's the war began   :whip:  :whip:

the way she was walking to her you can see how ready she was the tigress 

again this is one of the moment i wanted  gif to have sound she sounded soo sadistic when she addressed the words on her ears both voice and face were soo cold blood 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:

The part where Satra (Ball's character) comes to Pim's house. Pim says you two seem very close. Natee tells Pim that they are cousins. Pim says Surprising that you are so close yet so different like heaven and hell. LOL.

:lmao3: :lmao3: :lolyup:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
I too suspect BF of Nam. Or his sister. I suspect the jealous wife did something like filmed an rscene of Nam.
I also suspect the pranang who play lakorn with Pim. They are so quiet throughout 3 eps while others show their real faces. They may do something that relate to the sister but may not kill her.

Poor Pim, everytime she moves, she is harmed or got injury. So the person who kill the sister, know Pim knew about her sister's death??

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Meoconie said:
I also suspect the pranang who play lakorn with Pim. They are so quiet throughout 3 eps while others show their real faces. They may do something that relate to the sister but may not kill her.

Poor Pim, everytime she moves, she is harmed or got injury. So the person who kill the sister, know Pim knew about her sister's death??
That is why I suspect the boyfriend. Because ever since he told Pim about the sister, Pim is being followed. He could be getting close to Pim for something.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
No doubt in my mind it's Yard's character. The brother-sister duo has had me questioning them since Nam's memorial. He always wants or tries to speak to Pim privately and when he shared memories about Nam, I didn't believe everything he said. Also, Nam warns her or directs her attention to things that indirectly point to them, not anyone else. Pim's suspicions of others comes from her interactions with them or from what she's been told by BF and costar, which has led to her private investigation. But nothing ever comes of her judgments beyond learning the men have some messy or untoward lives. And almost everything that happens occurs when Sis is present or nearby. At times when we don't see her, the other "suspects" are accounted for and we are given clues that she may have been able to overhear or acquire insider information. She inserts herself into situations to get attention and she's clearly very interested in Pim in a suspicious manner, from an audience perspective but the people around her find her innocent and docile, whereas everyone else is pretty straightforward about their intentions and feelings. I'm not sure why she's the way she is (other than being possessive and knowing her brother is a cad) but she is clearly very jealous and nothing like she appears.
The pr'ek is so unlikely that he might truly be involved but to me he just seems to like Sis and comes across protective and overlooked. That might be because he knows something but likes her anyway. Or maybe he just likes her and has bought into her persona.... Who knows?

Another great week of eps. I honestly feel the show goes by too quickly. Lol. Editing isn't where it should be but for me, that's truly the only lacking or lagging thing here. A very easy, unpretentious watch. The relationship is developing nicely between the couple with little frills. Natee was attracted to her almost from the beginning and he likes her a little more each day, with his concern being extremely genuine and heartfelt. While her dependence and trust in him grows at the same rate. A companionship is brewing and it's delightful to see. Enjoying this a lot.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
janea said:
No doubt in my mind it's Yard's character. The brother-sister duo has had me questioning them since Nam's memorial. He always wants or tries to speak to Pim privately and when he shared memories about Nam, I didn't believe everything he said. Also, Nam warns her or directs her attention to things that indirectly point to them, not anyone else. Pim's suspicions of others comes from her interactions with them or from what she's been told by BF and costar, which has led to her private investigation. But nothing ever comes of her judgments beyond learning the men have some messy or untoward lives. And almost everything that happens occurs when Sis is present or nearby. At times when we don't see her, the other "suspects" are accounted for and we are given clues that she may have been able to overhear or acquire insider information. She inserts herself into situations to get attention and she's clearly very interested in Pim in a suspicious manner, from an audience perspective but the people around her find her innocent and docile, whereas everyone else is pretty straightforward about their intentions and feelings. I'm not sure why she's the way she is (other than being possessive and knowing her brother is a cad) but she is clearly very jealous and nothing like she appears.
The pr'ek is so unlikely that he might truly be involved but to me he just seems to like Sis and comes across protective and overlooked. That might be because he knows something but likes her anyway. Or maybe he just likes her and has bought into her persona.... Who knows?

Another great week of eps. I honestly feel the show goes by too quickly. Lol. Editing isn't where it should be but for me, that's truly the only lacking or lagging thing here. A very easy, unpretentious watch. The relationship is developing nicely between the couple with little frills. Natee was attracted to her almost from the beginning and he likes her a little more each day, with his concern being extremely genuine and heartfelt. While her dependence and trust in him grows at the same rate. A companionship is brewing and it's delightful to see. Enjoying this a lot.
Reading this makes my mind go and imagine things. Maybe Nate found out that Nam is a prostitute so she doesn't allow Nam and her brother to date, but they still plan to date so she hired someone to kill Nam? Could be, but not also. The biggest clue for me though is directed toward the crazy wife. She clearly said that she will take care of those women who interfere with her husband just like how she did Nam. This makes me believe that she's the murderer, but it could mean other things, like maybe she paid Nam to quit her job and leave the husband? Who could be the murderer for real?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hahahaha hmmmm why you give him that look Natee he is just talking to her :coverlaf:

"see how nice guy talk to a woman learn from him <_< :whatever: "
"whatever he just sweet talker i wan't do that" <_<   :sleep:

"what are they smiling about they look stupid  <_<  :sleep:  <_< "

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Natee asks her why every time the girls fight over p'ek they always have to scream, can't they just fight quietly? She says do you want to try it? LOL

that was close :shock2: :shock2:

our suspect guy always do this move  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:

always caring with his eyes :spin:

easy Mr bodyguard *cough* holding the leg is quite hot :coverlaf:

"thank you for helping me" with sweet gentle eyes and voice that melted and touched him :blush: :blush: awwww

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG thank you bieluvr :thanks:
Bieluvr said:
Natee asks her why every time the girls fight over p'ek they always have to scream, can't they just fight quietly? She says do you want to try it? LOL

Pim is allergic to coffe. :)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Haha..thanks to all.reading all this make me understand a bit when I'm just watching raw only.Laughing at myself...haha..feels like we are the detective to help pim solve who are the actual murder of her sister.Good job everyone...^_^ ^_^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
always ready to carry her i just love that :spin: 

all worrying "Pim, Pim"

another thing i supper lover sitting in the ground next to her and take care of her he soo sweettt

Bie please help what did he say to her she look soooo touched awwwwwwwww, and i want to say too how sweet and gentel and warm and nice her voice she looked so calm and just resting herself 

ayyyyy kimbo is just soo adorable together :spin:

"the most delicious meal made from the heart for the most beautiful girl "
"yummmyyy :yummy: "

" let me eat first i don't want to talk it have been a while someone made me a meal *sigh*"
"ohhh my cook is so delicious that you don't want  to talk  :coverlaf:"

"is it delicious  :pervie: " i love how he is admiring her and smiling at her while she eat he look so happy to make her feel good :heart:
"it's not bad" try to hide"  :bhehe:
"i know is good and you don't want to tell"  :D

"you don't want to share na" :spin:
"no"  -_-
"are you sure"  ;)
"what what don't look at it it's all mine i'm hungry" 
"stingy" :p :coverlaf: "

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
always ready to carry her i just love that :spin:

Bie please help what did he say to her she look soooo touched awwwwwwwww, and i want to say too how sweet and gentel and warm and nice her voice she looked so calm and just resting herself 

ayyyyy kimbo is just soo adorable together :spin:
Pim threw up in the car so Natee went to clean it. Pim asks if he is disgusted by it and if he was then why did he clean it. He said because it's his job. Then she asks him, what if she threw up again. Natee says then I'll clean it again. He's so adorable!!!

LOL. Boy always make fun of Kim's weight so now his torture/pleasure is to carry her. Haha. That's karma Boy for teasing our Kimmy.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I have doubts on BF first cos he was not sincere in his words. Wife cos if she is the one behind all the attacks on Pim then she might have killed or hired someone to harm Nam.
Why Nate (Yard) does not like Pim? Jealous ?
I think its a woman who is following Pim. The hand looks like a woman's

I'm confused about the killer, the hand looks same, like a woman but the voice is a man's. If it was a man, Nam could not have fought cos of strength.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
his breath was taking by her beauty :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:   :spin: :blush: :crush: :cloud9:  :wub:  those stares are soooo dreammmyyyy 

teasing her with love so sweet :D

put your leg hahaha easy man on her 

me too i want to play   in water with someone sad lonely love life 

if he didn't come to her life and be beside her in moments like this she will slowly turn on crazy he is like her mental support there  :eek:  :wacko:  :wacko:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was waiting for this scene lol I was laughing watching this cos how Boy teased Kim in BTS :coverlaf:

Looking at this, Kim trusts Boy, the way he is holding her, with tight grip, he is careful not to make her fall. Aww Boy :kiss:  :bhehe:
peace said: