[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the last part 

i want to know who is trying to kill her he seems to know all her moves , she is in danger through all the day anything can happen to her 

and i think Natee is suspecting the wife the minute she left he automatically worried and remembered Pim

they are trying to investigate and try to figure out who can be behind this just like us hahaha :ghehe:

i love his jealous stares haha " <_< "

she look she is the one who work police officer :ghehe:

THIS SOOOOOO CRAAZZZYYYYY :nailbiter:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and awwwww mr bodyguard are you trying to play the thearter the princess waking up the sleeping beauty with a kiss heh  :pervie:  :pervie:  :bhehe:  :spin:

he just love to get on her  nerves hahahaha  :smack:   :whahuh:

huuuuhhhuuuu sexy Nang rai , hmmm but there someone who is keeping his eyes open on her " <_<" although he had a paper on his hand :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Lol you finished in one day. We still have 4 more days. What to do till then  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
oops :facepalm: i couldn't wait i wanted to do all the gif well i will rewatch my favorite scenes :ghehe:

Step

Mrs James Ma
We need more KimBo scenes in next episodes :yes: I just finished rewatching ep 2 part 1 with sub. Cant wait for the next part.
peace said:
oops :facepalm: i couldn't wait i wanted to do all the gif well i will rewatch my favorite scenes :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhh myyy i'm sooo happy Natee come to live with her i'm rewatching ep1 with sub and i cried again  Pimchanock's mom was everything for her she shared her happy moment she was the person who she went home tell her about her bad/good day now she lost that she doesn't have no one to share what's in her heart with but at least when she cry at night she will have Natee with her now aaah i don't know why i'm crying now   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
I'm so happy my mommy is helping me translate this! Kimmy is so beautiful and she never fails to make me sad when she cries. I haven't watched episode 2 yet... but I can't wait! I'm trying so hard not to read any spoilers! LOL :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
He should carry her more then LOL
Bieluvr said:
LOL. Boy always make fun of Kim's weight so now his torture/pleasure is to carry her. Haha. That's karma Boy for teasing our Kimmy.

Step

Mrs James Ma
P'Boyyyy :spin: carry me (lol a girl is asking him to carry her but where is his attention??)

Ok last time

Light as air     :whahuh:

Now its my turn P'Boy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwww hahahaha well boy i don't see you have problem carrying her i'm impressed he improved  :strong:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Cant wait........ 3 more days

"i'm here for you it just a nightmare i won't let anything happen to you you can cry on my shoulder as long as you want" awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i'm being romantic here :spin:  :cry:  :cry:

Step said:
I have crush on Boy :facepalm: I want him to date Kim :secret: LOL I love my MK but I love KimBo toooo :weee:  :p
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: i will pretend i didn't just read this