"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwww  :pervie:  vs :madgirl:

ohhhhhhhhhhh  :gungirl:  :shock2:

are they filming today am confusing  :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
A slap and then a kiss! And then another slap, and then another kiss! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i totally miss out the kiss/slap, fantastic idea

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
working with boy is the worst i don't know how she wil handle him my poor kimmy he's soooooooooo nnassssttyyyy
did you saw wht he did he post a vdo on his ig this one
(ps: poor kimmy she tried her best to take his phone and delete it hahaha) 
http://iconosquare.com/p/907862562380480336_8176054

and challenged fans if they  reach 2000 comment for that vdo he will post a nasty pic of close for kim's mouth well at least that what i assumed i don't know thai but it's clear enough to know what' going on

and surprise the clip did reach 2000+  less than 20 min ohh myyy :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch: this's crazy and he did post the pic  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
seriouslyyy am going extremelly crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i don't know what to comment anymore you just guys go and chek boy's ig am like this right now 

he challanged them for the second time to reach 5000 comments and they did less than 15 min this extremely unbelievable

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommmmyy why that have to put those girls i don't like it   :thumbdown:   :mellow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pedgokiK1ao

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I love how the news reporters laughed with her. xD Kim is receiving so much praise. I heard the male reporter say Kim is cute as Prib Praao in ABO. Another male reporter said in another video that Kim is very beautiful in ABO...f you remember that video. :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
I love how the news reporters laughed with her. xD Kim is receiving so much praise. I heard the male reporter say Kim is cute as Prib Praao in ABO. Another male reporter said in another video that Kim is very beautiful in ABO...f you remember that video. :coverlaf:
of course i remember i remember everything about her :wink: 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! I cannot believe I completely forgot that my girl Kimmy is in here. LOL I guess I have been ditching it because the minute I heard Boy P I go noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not pra'ek material. LMAO! but Kimmy is looking stunning! I'm happy to see the progress of the lakorn! Boy has been flirting with Kimmy lately too, hahahaaha. :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think they'r filming today  i will be waiting for any pics  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

edit: i was'nt wrong the first pic of updates

o ooo  mr boy seems jealous from this and i don't need to say it my kimmy always always fabulouuuussss :heart: :heart: :heart: 

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
i dont know how to repost but on Kimmys IG and Yaya Ig today they met up while both in the Channel 3 building/studios..and put some cuteness overload pics on instagram..love their bestie chemistry. too too cute.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

it's seems like there will be action in this scene if you look at the man in the floor i imagine he was someone wanted to hurt kimberley but boy catch him before 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Yard is soooooooooooooooooooooooo SEXY! hahahaha I love Kimmy even though she is a bit chubby next to Yard LOL but they are both still so sexy and beautiful! Im sold just by starring at Kimmy and Yard! Lol

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
Nangfah11 said:
Yard is soooooooooooooooooooooooo SEXY! hahahaha I love Kimmy even though she is a bit chubby next to Yard LOL but they are both still so sexy and beautiful! Im sold just by starring at Kimmy and Yard! Lol

Kimmy definitely got curves 5555 and always will it suits her well, makes her stand out even if p boy likes to tease her mercilessly about her arms 5555 hes such a typical annoying older brother..i am interested to see how how or if they have romantic chemistry. Cause when is see them together i see sibling chemistry.