[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy just a pic but am already ge the feeling from it wooooow   :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a beautiful beautiful beautil photo from behind for the gorgeous kimberley   :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i guess they changed the days of filming to monday and tuesday , updates from today is filming and :lol: at her pose hahaha

kimbo 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i swear when i saw this pic my mouth kept open for like 7 secon :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  ohhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy hooooot hoooot hooooott :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  fabulous perfect amazing gorgeous unbelievably stuuunniiing

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want to screaaam woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
no words this pic is speaks loud than i can write how can i wouldn't love such a fabulous actress 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i like boy his voice here so deep and sweet specially when he said to her "aww.." and her saying "p'boy.." haha i loved this short clip made me smile really :D :D their BTS keep giving me big promising feeling they will do great together 

ps: please can anyone tell me what he said to her exactly naaa
http://iconosquare.com/p/907157433490636414_8176054

i don't know what i should say more about this pic guess i will use my favored word " piece of art "

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am going crazy why she look prettier and prettier in every new pic today absolutely magnificent she look oh myyyyyyy

the princess kimmy  :shock2:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
adsd18/2 said:
why you don't comment often ALICE so we can move even faster haha :ghehe:
i've been searching for updates, but when i wanna post you guys already posted i dont wanna double post 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
From that picture, I want to see aggressive Boy with Kim. :coverlaf: At least one scene of him being really rough on her. :coverlaf: Like, forcing her to sleep in the same bed with him. Or, pinning her against the wall. Hehehehe. Or forcefully kissing her. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
From that picture, I want to see aggressive Boy with Kim. :coverlaf: At least one scene of him being really rough on her. :coverlaf: Like, forcing her to sleep in the same bed with him. Or, pinning her against the wall. Hehehehe. Or forcefully kissing her. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
i want a pushing and shoving 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Alice said:
i've been searching for updates, but when i wanna post you guys already posted i dont wanna double post 
hahaha o

Anonymous95 said:

Alice said:
i want a pushing and shoving 
there's some wild ladies here :lolyup: well am not less  :pervie:  oh yeah baby 

Alice said:

update i just found
credit as tag
:whahuh:  :whahuh:  at her expression Kimbo really start to grow on me  :crush:

boy: are you alright baby 
kim:  :shock2:  don't call me baby 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohooooooooooooooooo the scary nigt for our nang rai i got the feeling 

o o she's mad but beautifully mad if that can make sens