[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Kimberley should've stuck with Broadcast and Gum Lai Mat... :cry1: Honestly, the title sounds fun and I can imagine Kim in a feisty role again since she did so well in RP. But hearing that this production sucks means that even if Kim and Boy are casted in it, it's probably still going to do poorly in terms of script and ratings... :no:
Janie been switch to play in Gum Lai Mat 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
Janie been switch to play in Gum Lai Mat 
That's so sad. I wish Kim was in Gum Lai Mat. I don't mind her pairing with Boy. I mean, I've been wanting to see them together ever since 4HJHKK. But in a lakorn for Citizen Kane?? I don't know... :unsure:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
That's so sad. I wish Kim was in Gum Lai Mat. I don't mind her pairing with Boy. I mean, I've been wanting to see them together ever since 4HJHKK. But in a lakorn for Citizen Kane?? I don't know... :unsure:
indeed sad and disappointing

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pooh4ever said:
This is like the saddest news for me. I'm not a Boy fan. I don't know how I feel about this.
i was so happy when i got a news confirm Boy and Janie is pairing now i am disappointed annoyed of Ch3 

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
i was so happy when i got a news confirm Boy and Janie is pairing now i am disappointed annoyed of Ch3 

Oh are you a Boy's fan??? I hope I'm not offending you. I have nothing against Boy but his beard throws me off :lol: and his voice sounds really unattractive to me. I can't take him seriously. Other than that, I do think he's a really good actor.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pooh4ever said:
Oh are you a Boy's fan??? I hope I'm not offending you. I have nothing against Boy but his beard throws me off :lol: and his voice sounds really unattractive to me. I can't take him seriously. Other than that, I do think he's a really good actor.
not fully a Boy fan i like Kim and Janie, its ok Boy sometime annoys me too

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
finally i found the thread of this lakorn i have been searching come on kim' fan give her a chance to change the skin don't do a prejudge before the air time we don't even have the fiitting pics  i want her to expert different production so she will challenge her career cause if this turn out a good lakorn in the end then she will be a better known actress plus with boy another challenge i will not do any prejudge i will wait patiently for the update and follow it "anything kim is in am in" because i know she can nail anything and it's turn out beautiful in the  end that's her secret    

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Gum Lai Mat is a past and present lakorn. They asked if she had replaced Kim for the role and she said no which means that the role was originally given to her, not Kim. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
Gum Lai Mat is a past and present lakorn. They asked if she had replaced Kim for the role and she said no which means that the role was originally given to her, not Kim. 
thank you Mahalo for the trls  :flowers:  i wonder when the fitting of this lakorn  :rolleyes1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
That's funny. Why did Nong from Broadcast confirm it was Kim then?? :scratchhead2: I'm so confused.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The reporter was asking if Janie chose to play the role herself in place of Kim? Since Kim's a newbie, she didn't dare to compete, but Janie denied such a thing occurred because it's up to the elders to decide who is more fitting to play the role. As for Khun Nong's confirmation, idk. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
The reporter was asking if Janie chose to play the role herself to place of Kim (steal the role)? Since Kim's a newbie, she didn't dare to compete, but Janie denied such a thing occurred because it's up to the elders to decide who is more fitting to play the role. As for Khun Nong's confirmation, idk. 
That's so weird. Sounds fishy to me. Lol. This happens all the time though. I'm just being a little dramatic because it's involving Kim. :lol2: Thanks Mahalo. :thumbup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
That's funny. Why did Nong from Broadcast confirm it was Kim then?? :scratchhead2: I'm so confused.
Broadcast tends to do rollercoaster when it comes choosing their cast like sapai jao they still havent finalize who's playing Srijitra the n'ek older sister and they schedule filming has started