[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
they will be good i have a positive view 

cr at kimberley pantip
AWW, YAY!! Is this a photo from the fitting?? Kim's style here is similar to her style in RP. I'm actually really excited for her and Boy, but I'll be honest...I don't have confidence in the production from all the bad reviews I've heard. I have hope in Kim and Boy though. :thumbup: They've had chemistry since 4HJHKK. Seems like this will be a less dramatic, rom/com version of RP. We will get to see a feisty Kim again. :dance1: This year Boy is working with two of the girls from the 4HJHHK gang besides Margie, and he looks good with both of them. :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
AWWW, YAY!!! Is this a photo from the fitting?? Kim's style here is so similar to in RP. I'm actually really excited for her and Boy, but I don't have confidence in the production from all the bad reviews I've heard. I have hope in Kim and Boy though. They've always had chemistry since 4HJHKK. Seems like this will be a less dramatic, rom/com version of RP. I mean, we'll get to see feisty Kim again. :p
no it's not from the fitting it's look like though hhhhhhh it's a veryy old pic of them working in a shoot of a product i think by the way how did you know that the role of the nang is fiesty in this lakorn am curious because you mention it two time  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
no it's not from the fitting it's look like though hhhhhhh it's a veryy old pic of them working in a shoot of a product i think by the way how did you know that the role of the nang is fiesty in this lakorn am curious because you mention it two time  
Well, the lakorn is called "Nang Rai Tee Ruk" which means something along the lines of "My Love, the Supporting Actress". A nang'rai in a lakorn is the female antagonist or the villain if you didn't know. :) Kim's character in here is the nang'ek but she is described as being a nang'rai from the title. A nang'rai is never sweet unless she's faking it in front of the pra'ek. Lol. That's why I'm sure Kim's character in here is going to be feisty. ^_^ I think she and Boy are going to have a bickering relationship too. So it's going to be a fun lakorn...IF everything goes well. So if the script and production are good. *crosses fingers*

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Well, the lakorn is called "Nang Rai Tee Ruk" which means something along the lines of "My Love, the Supporting Actress". A nang'rai in a lakorn is the female antagonist or the villain if you didn't know. :) So from that understanding, Kim's character in here is the nang'ek but she is described as being a nang'rai from the title. A nang'rai is never sweet unless she's faking it in front of the pra'ek. Lol. That's why I'm pretty sure Kim's character in here is going to be a feisty one like in RP. ^_^ I think she and Boy are going to have a bickering relationship too. So it's going to be a fun lakorn...IF everything goes well. That is, if the script and production are good. *crosses fingers*
ohhh i see thank you for the clarification then if kim will be a feisty like in RP tottally i will love this one because until now her best role was in RP   and as you said hope the script and direction will be in the level for her am exited actually veryy  :dance3:  :dance2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
ohhh i see thank you for the clarification then if kim will be a feisty like in RP tottally i will love this one because until now her best role was in RP   and as you said hope the script and direction will be in the level for her am exited actually veryy  :dance3:  :dance2:
No problem. :D Hoping the best for Kimmy and this lakorn!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i am worried about the production of this lakorn, but who knows maybe they will surprise us with their improvement 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Hopefully!!
coooool siggie anonymous it's suit this thread good job  :heart:  :thumbsup:  i wonder when we will have the official confirmation from kim and boy i did asked kimmy fb fanc about this lakorn and they replied "wait for kim confirmation" so it's pretty much they have an idea about this but they didn't want to  annonce  it until kim confirmation 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I've always wanted BOY/Kim to pair because of their one photoshoot way back... which they looked very very good together.. but it's just Noi's production.. Oh goodness, give me some picture teasers at least so I can at least get some hope back LOL.  :loool:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
i just wanted to share it here :spicy:

cr pantip kimberley
Kim's makeup is unflattering, but she and Boy look hot here nonetheless. :coverlaf: :lmao3: I love how Boy's hand is pretty much on her thigh. :pervie:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Awww, they're so cute together. I love their playful relationship. :coverlaf:
i start to think kim had a special recipe make every prak working with her become so confortable  and playful with her hhhhh well this little vdo can give us a pic how  it will be  the fitting  if  this two will officially be paired

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
i start to think kim had a special recipe make every prak working with her become so confortable  and playful with her hhhhh well this little vdo can give us a pic how  it will be  the fitting  if  this two will officially be paired
I agree!! Kimmy always has great chemistry on and off screen with her pra'eks and they all love to tease her too. :coverlaf: She has a charm to her that makes her very easy to work with and also, very likable. :thumbsup: I think KimBoy will be my next obsession (after Ananberley). :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
adsd18/2 said:
she's a enchanted and charming person