[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now i feel sad it's ending so fast liked the end , an end to a mysterious beautiful cute lovely ride want to clap everyone i really enjoyed it despite some fault but i can ignore it , kimbo was really gooood :bravo:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Awwwwww...it ends already. :( :( Can't wait to watch the last part, even though I don't want it to end.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Peace or Step...I just wonder ...was the ending sweet enough for us to satisfy? did they have some extra sweet scenes of KIMBO?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
DaoRisa said:
Peace or Step...I just wonder ...was the ending sweet enough for us to satisfy? did they have some extra sweet scenes of KIMBO?
the only thing i will say they didn't deny their feeling or try to bicker each other they were like real lover and showing love and cuteness to each other the only thing to blame is we didn't have a kiss *sigh* i knew they will not put it :p  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and 200 page :party:

i want to thank all the girls for making this thread a funtime  :grouphug: and for me is still didn't end i'm waiting for sub and definitly still have many gifs i want to do from the latest eps see you again  :whistle:

Step

Mrs James Ma
 I heard Pim saying chun rak khun to Natee but when did he say that he loves her?? Only at end he said he will love this N'rai forever but before that did he say to Pim?  :scratchhead2:
What was Danai's relationship with Nam?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol when I saw BTS I thought Natee and Pim will be on a date or on honeymoon on boat but its for Nam :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
Suer and Orn were so cute. Ball is so talented. He acted naturally :kiss: Lol he was so scared and repeated 'pom' many times :wink: I will rewatch it :coverlaf: