[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I did not see this before :facepalm: I hope 1 day Boy or any Thai actor I know, should come meet you when you are working and ask you out. Take you out on a romantic dinner, you should have crush on him the moment you see him and start day dreaming everyday  :yes: I love to see your ears RED  :lmao3:  :lmao3:
Bieluvr will explain it better than me. Idk to write story
peace said:

"i was  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  when did i say that?" and then i read th P.S here we go she got it :rofl: yeah until now i don't have a thai actor that make me day dreaming haha 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I did not see this before :facepalm: 1 day Boy or any Thai actor I know, should come meet you when you are working and ask you out. Take you out on a romantic dinner, you should have crush on him the moment you see him and start day dreaming everyday  :yes: I love to see your ears RED  :lmao3:  :lmao3: 

it doesn't request a thai star to make not only my ears but my whole face red just any handsome guy and i will blush i'm a suppper supper shy person in those situation i historically start to laugh and don't let me continue this is embarrassing why are we talking about this now girl change the topic quick  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Topic change. You are a robot :coverlaf: whatever lol Idk what I said :p
peace said:
it doesn't request a thai star to make not only my ears but my whole face red just any handsome guy and i will blush i'm a suppper supper shy person in those situation i historically start to laugh and don't let me continue this is embarrassing why are we talking about this now girl change the topic quick  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:

I did not see this before :facepalm: I hope 1 day Boy or any Thai actor I know, should come meet you when you are working and ask you out. Take you out on a romantic dinner, you should have crush on him the moment you see him and start day dreaming everyday  :yes: I love to see your ears RED  :lmao3:  :lmao3: 
Topic not changed yet. Sorry Peace. :sweat:

LOL. I have no idea which actor Peace secretly likes at least a little bit. But here goes.

Day Dream

One day peace decides to take a trip to Thailand to go to watch Kim at an event. As she runs toward the stage. peace accidentally trips on her shoe laces which she forgot to tie when she got out of the taxi. Falling over, peace bumps into Ball Jitpanu and he accidentally spills his cappuccino all over her. peace looks up and realizes that it's Ball and her eyes widen in disbelief because in her life, she had never thought that she'll meet him. Her ears and cheeks turned bright red. Ball then offers to take her to the bathroom and peace agrees since she doesn't know her way around yet. On the way there, a random guy just bumps into Peace and ran away without saying anything. Peace is annoyed, but she keeps it in to be polite with Ball. Suddenly Peace's stomach growled because she hadn't ate anything yet. Ball hears it and leads her to the food court instead. Seeing all the delicious looking food, Peace orders as much as she wanted. After ordering, Peace reaches into her bag to get her money, but realizes that her money had disappeared. Thinking back she realized that the random guy who bumped into her had stolen her money. Peace feels bad, but Ball offers to pay for her. Peace could sense the gentleman he was being and her heart started to beat faster as she realized how lucky she was to get to meet him and know him better personally. After that Ball asked Peace where she wanted to go and peace told him that she came to see Kim at the commercial that she was filming. Ball then helps take her there and introduces peace to Kim. Peace gets to take a picture with Ball and Kim. Later that night when Peace gets to take a look at the picture, she realized that she was looking only at Ball with adoring eyes. She smiled thinking about that lucky day of hers. Her cheeks were burning once again and realized she was daydreaming about Ball giving her a peck on the cheek. After her trip, when she returned home, Peace couldn't stop thinking about Ball. She only awaited the day when she will be able to meet him again. The End.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I thought Noi was rich cos her husband is Ken. Even she was a popular actress before. When Noi can spend money for Kon Ruk Strawberry, she can spend money for everything in this lakorn easily. I feel sorry for Yard cos in many scenes she used her own dress, thats why her's looks better than Kim's dress cos Kim's was given by production

Step

Mrs James Ma
:highfive: THANK YOU BIELUVR  :kiss2:  :kiss2:
OOOMMMGGGG I was reading it with interest and read Ball's name, I was like this  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2: cos I was not expecting him to be Ball  :lmao3:  I was blushing reading this. It was a cute story. I loved it  :thumbsup:  :clap2:  :clap2:  Ball is such a gentleman :spin:

Peace  :tease:  :tease:  :tease:
Bieluvr said:

LOL. I have no idea which actor Peace secretly likes at least a little bit. But here goes.

Day Dream

One day peace decides to take a trip to Thailand to go to watch Kim at an event. As she runs toward the stage. peace accidentally trips on her shoe laces which she forgot to tie when she got out of the taxi. Falling over, peace bumps into Ball Jitpanu and he accidentally spills his cappuccino all over her. peace looks up and realizes that it's Ball and her eyes widen in disbelief because in her life, she had never thought that she'll meet him. Her ears and cheeks turned bright red. Ball then offers to take her to the bathroom and peace agrees since she doesn't know her way around yet. On the way there, a random guy just bumps into Peace and ran away without saying anything. Peace is annoyed, but she keeps it in to be polite with Ball. Suddenly Peace's stomach growled because she hadn't ate anything yet. Ball hears it and leads her to the food court instead. Seeing all the delicious looking food, Peace orders as much as she wanted. After ordering, Peace reaches into her bag to get her money, but realizes that her money had disappeared. Thinking back she realized that the random guy who bumped into her had stolen her money. Peace feels bad, but Ball offers to pay for her. Peace could sense the gentleman he was being and her heart started to beat faster as she realized how lucky she was to get to meet him and know him better personally. After that Ball asked Peace where she wanted to go and peace told him that she came to see Kim at the commercial that she was filming. Ball then helps take her there and introduces peace to Kim. Peace gets to take a picture with Ball and Kim. Later that night when Peace gets to take a look at the picture, she realized that she was looking only at Ball with adoring eyes. She smiled thinking about that lucky day of hers. Her cheeks were burning once again and realized she was daydreaming about Ball giving her a peck on the cheek. After her trip, when she returned home, Peace couldn't stop thinking about Ball. She only awaited the day when she will be able to meet him again. The End.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:

Day Dream

girls why are you doing this to me i feel embarrassed give me a fan now :blush: :blush: but are you sure this mini mini FF is about me i'm suspecting is you instead of me who is day dreaming about it HAHA :lolyup: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
just 3 hours i hope this scene i sin this week eps  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he soo sooo sooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: and look at her how she give him this puppy stares aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :spin: :spin: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I thought Noi was rich cos her husband is Ken. Even she was a popular actress before. When Noi can spend money for Kon Ruk Strawberry, she can spend money for everything in this lakorn easily. I feel sorry for Yard cos in many scenes she used her own dress, thats why her's looks better than Kim's dress cos Kim's was given by production
really yardh used her own cloths? where did you read that Step  :shock2: :shock2: it's irresponsible from Noi to do that why would she create a production if she doesn't have a good  budget  :scratchhead2:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:

girls why are you doing this to me i feel embarrassed give me a fan now :blush: :blush: but are you sure this mini mini FF is about me i'm suspecting is you instead of me who is day dreaming about it HAHA :lolyup:
Haha, yes it's me. I had to be day dreaming about him to come up with a story for you. LOL.

Step said:
We should get a page for Ball :)
Yes we should. I asked for it, but no reponse yet. Can't wait for one so we'll get to spazz over him like crazy all we want. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I read in comments on youtube before but forgot to tell here. After looking at Kim and Yard's costume in last page I remembered.
peace said:
really yardh used her own cloths? where did you read that Step   :shock2: :shock2: it's irresponsible from Noi to do that why would she create a production if she doesn't have a good  budget  :scratchhead2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thanks for asking, hope we get it soon :) cant waitfor Ball's own page yaaayyyy  :yahoo:  :yahoo:
Bieluvr said:
Haha, yes it's me. I had to be day dreaming about him to come up with a story for you. LOL.

Yes we should. I asked for it, but no reponse yet. Can't wait for one so we'll get to spazz over him like crazy all we want. :)