[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
When Peace or someone told they want Boy as bodyguard, I was thinking why?? But now I'm so jealous lol :p
P.S. Its not Peace I think. She dont think about celebrities like me :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
When Peace or someone told they want Boy as bodyguard, I was thinking why?? But now I'm so jealous lol :p
P.S. Its not Peace I think. She dont think about celebrities like me :coverlaf:

"i was  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  when did i say that?" and then i read th P.S here we go she got it :rofl: yeah until now i don't have a thai actor that make me day dreaming haha 

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I seriously think Kim matches Boy more than Mark (sorry markim fan) Boy is more manly look and more handsome than Mark with Kimberley...I think Mark matches other nang'ek more like Bella and Mint C. just my thought. Can't wait to see more pranang scenes...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
smilealways06 said:
I seriously think Kim matches Boy more than Mark (sorry markim fan) Boy is more manly look and more handsome than Mark with Kimberley...I think Mark matches other nang'ek more like Bella and Mint C. just my thought. Can't wait to see more pranang scenes...
I agree with you, I probably get runned over and mowed down for saying this, but when I watch Mark Kim lakorns I literally see no chemistry at all between them -.- Heck in Aeb Ruk Online I saw more chemistry between Peter and Kim than Mark and Kim lol. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  it's today FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think we will have a twist in today ep 

cr khun_jun

Step

Mrs James Ma
Just wondering where is Boy's father?? I have only seen him with his mom, 2 brothers and Wanmai. Never seen his dad or his pic with them.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
peace said:
me personally i think 90%it's Nath and i think we will have the prove this week , and i think like RuklakornNYK , that "It could be that Nath has psychological problem like Multiple Personality Disorder"

so did he surprise you in a good or bad way :ghehe:
does "sexy as all hellz" answer your question? lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont have any likes now. I will take that answer for her question. Boy is sooo HOT   :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy: without beard :rofl:
he should shave everyday :yes:  :p
Thookatha said:
does "sexy as all hellz" answer your question? lol