[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
:phew: I will wait for youtube. Lol I was waiting to watch it live but forgot the time :p
peace said:
:coverlaf: yes but they will upload it in youtube  , but from the sneak peek that i watched in the end live Nott and Boy took the show with their teasing  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome :) happy that you all enjoy this lakorn :kiss2:
DaoRisa said:
Thanks for sharing the 3Zapp clips and video, Step. I enjoy seeing those pics a lot. They make me feel in love with Kim/Boy more. :)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yes, it is my only favorite lakorn I've enjoyed and anticipated this time.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
what's this news,  many fans are sharing it , if Bieluvr can help :spin:
This just talks about what's going on in 3Zaap. Boy always making fun of Kim's weight. He says she's so heavy that even the fighting scenes are easier than carrying her. Kim says, "Mark never complained even once". LOL. Then all three, Kim, Yard, and Nott join forces to share about Boy's relationship with Ingfah, which made Boy freeze unable to say anything and he sweat. LOL. Karma Boy, Karma. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
This just talks about what's going on in 3Zaap. Boy always making fun of Kim's weight. He says she's so heavy that even the fighting scenes are easier than carrying her. Kim says, "Mark never complained even once". LOL. Then all three, Kim, Yard, and Nott join forces to share about Boy's relationship with Ingfah, which made Boy freeze unable to say anything and he sweat. LOL. Karma Boy, Karma. :)
thank you Bieluvr :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: so he do have rumor with a girl who is Ingfah? 

and this the sub kimbo moments :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzZObwYaQzA&feature=youtu.be

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thank you everyone for posting your comments, pics, clips, gifs, reviews etc., Peace and Step, thank you so much for your gifs, funny conversations :)

This is what I felt about this lakorn

After watching 1st ep, I assumed that Kim will be Alin, Jae as Patikom and Natee will be another Kru Cook, but glad that the characters’ don’t resemble with Sood Sanae Ha. I watched this only for Kim, though it’s not my genre and now this is one of my 2 favourite lakorns of 2015 along with Ka Badin!

Kim:
Pimchanok is a beautiful, strong, independent, determined woman with lonely, fragile heart. All she needs is just someone to love her, assure her that they would not break her trust no matter what. Kim portrayed this role perfectly.
I don’t have to say much about Kim, she is definitely one of the best actresses of her gen, she has the potential to carry any role given to her, glad Pim role was given to Kim, else I would have missed a beautiful love story between a dara and a bodyguard!
Kim made me like Boy. Before this, she made me adore Ananda as well.

In General:
This is not at all my genre, but still got me hooked. KimBoy chemistry was something I wasn’t expecting first off just like Ananberley’s, as I need motion/movement to see the chemistry on-screen. This is a fine drama with comedy, suspense, mystery, action and a bit of romance. But the pace is a bit slow.
Loved Nott as Tee in 365 days of love, I was shipping him with Anne more than Ken. Here, he completely convinced me as Gay. The aunt (Paa San) is adorable, funny, cute :)

These 2 things could have been better:

1.    Boy and Ball’s hair. That greasy, oily hair make them look like frogs sometimes!! :p They both look more good-looking during night scenes with gel-free hair!

2.    Also, Noi should consider some other for wardrobe. Kim is given the same outfits with variation, mostly from Self-Portrait or Exhibit Space, she still managed to wear them gracefully. The footwears were Kim’s own. Oh, not to forget Boy had only 3 jacket :coverlaf: Ball, poor guy, repeats same clothings.

About the killer:

There is no progress about the killer even after 9 eps.
There are many who are responsible for Nam’s suffering but about the killer, it’s still confusing.
I want to believe that it's Nath who killed Nam and the new girl. Nam was also involved with Pipat and Nath other than those bad guys.
On the beach, Nath didn't like when she saw her brother with a girl. She was fuming and demanded Pipat to send that girl back. And next day, that girl was found dead, in the same pond as Nam. Other than the suspects (Sompop, Mati), there is a common thread between those girls i.e., Pipat.
Both girls were dating Pipat, without Nath's consent. Nath always tells that she won't allow Pat to date a girl without her approval. She is still reluctant to reveal her true self. Nath seems like the type who throws the stone and hides her hand. There's a dark side hidden behind her sweet angelic face. Maybe she doesn't like those kind of girls, hence killed them as Pat does not listen to her!
So far she managed to fool Natee also. She is clever enough to not express her displeasure infront of him and eventually won his trust! It could be that Nath has psychological problem like Multiple Personality Disorder.

Hopefully this week will give us more clarity about Nam’s killer and Nath

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate to wait till last ep for Pra'Nangs to be a couple. Please give us more screen space between KimBoy…pleeasseeee  :spin:

Rating:

Overall CH3 is not scoring that well compared to other channels. So it’s not fair to blame this lakorn, or Kim, Boy or anybody else for the poor numbers. Their average ratings are around 5.2 to 5.6.
 At 2nd & 3rd week, NRTR got 4.7 while channel’s highest rating for those weeks were 5.0 & 5.3 respectively. So NRTR is actually faring well for them.
 It's the same for rest of the weeks as well.
Ch3’s highest rating this season was for  last episode of Great and Matt’s lakorn, Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai, 7.1

Peace - My favourite girl, thank you for taking time off your busy schedule to entertain us as usual with your gifs quotes, phrases and your views on each episode/scene   :heart: :flowers:
Bieluvr – Thank you for translating excerpts of this lakorn, Kim, MK for us. It means a lot to me because we hardly get any subs :)
Step – Thank you for your gifs. I love your funny convo with Peace and your ‘facepalm’ moments  :)

:thanks: to everybody for keeping this thread happy, alive and merry  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: 

THANKS A HEAP SUBBERS, TIMERS & OTHERS (Ninja & co.,) FOR GIVING US SUBBED EPISODES REAL FAST  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this was totally my favorite surprise of the day FINALLY :kiss2:  :kiss2: believe me RaklakornNYK your  post made a smile on my face after a stressful tiring day really and sincerely  loved every word you wrote  totally in the point :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: and i hope it will not be the last post thank you for you too for sharing your great thoughts with us i'm very very glad :D :D :D :D