[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I found Boy and KIm so adorable in this drama. I admire Kim the most. She can pull herself to match with all the actors she's played with....Most of her lakorns have never turned me down, not even one yet....

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
1 hour to go  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

NRTR fans haha 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oyyyyyy oyyyyyy this is ssoooo good already she chased Natee and his face was priceless and the way he defensed her against that crazy women is sooooooooooo goooooooooooodd awwwwwwwwwwwwww the part ended soo fast , and ohh myykimmy how fabulous you are three words "beauty with talent"

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Love the way Boy acted jealously. :) :) Thanks to both Step and Peace who bring all the clips and pics to share. You two are so amazed and make this thread to entertain me the most. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's fake but i still love the feeling :spin: :spin: 

but after that she felt disappointed on his word for his cousin so curious to know what did he say about her to his cousin at first she was smiling but then she looked mad 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
DaoRisa said:
Love the way Boy acted jealously. :) :) Thanks to both Step and Peace who bring all the clips and pics to share. You two are so amazed and make this thread to entertain me the most. :)

my pleasure :wink: glad you are enjoying our company :D

and now please let me scream first AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YES THIS SCREAM IS FOR MY KIMBO that scene where he was conforting her is soooooooo precious and how he staid next to her in the floor aaaaaaaaaaaaa :crush: :crush: :crush:

and they were sooo shy the next morning Natee was soo happy and Pim was soo touched she thanked him with a sweet gentle smile :spin: :spin: :blush: :blush:

but that cry scene was soo saad she is tired soo tired :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the slap kiss scene is in the next part yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: