[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
" i feel for you , <_< Khun Danai probably caused  you LOTS of pain" the way she said that word is soooo goood i could feel the coolness and the strength on it 

Pim want to provoke the wife to get her out of control to make mistakes and through that she can be more close and interfer more to have  a chance to get close to the truth i can't wait for the next ep  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimbo in the morning news kim looks sooo beautiful she become more glowing each day :heart:

cr babybear280229

ooooo sweet

cr seeya_yaaaaa

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the vdo is hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeerrrreeeeeee will watch later i'm in a hurry now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp5Ju2HSjfo&feature=youtu.be

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
haha..so funny looking at kimbo.They keep saying to each other..I think. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: .i really2 want to know what they are talking about.I just can understand a bit.... 

Step

Mrs James Ma
:shutup:  :shutup:

OMG cant wait to see this scene

Boy is so busy watching lakorn

I thought Boy was watching only his scene but no  :shrug:  :wink:

Step

Mrs James Ma
:shrug:   :shrug:

:shrug:  :nono1:

Bodyguard taking advantage, he deserves a slap  :coverlaf:

Go ahead  :wink:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
:shutup:  :shutup:

Step thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soooo much :thanks: :thanks:  i was about to do those moments in gif when i watched the vdo but when i came here i saw yours and i was soooo hhaappppyyyy :D :D :D : bravo: kimbo so narak together and love their friendship , about this gif i like how kim want to separate her personal life from work in this gif it show that kim forbidden boy behind the scene before filming to talk about mark and he was gentlemen enough this time and he respected her desire i like him more for that :clap2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwwwww my teammate dont thank me. I wanted you to do gifs but you said you are in hurry so I did it. Thank you for liking them :spin:
And I think you understand Thai well :yes: :thumbup: I did not know why Boy did that action lol
peace said:
Step thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soooo much :thanks: :thanks:  i was about to do those moments in gif when i watched the vdo but when i came here i saw yours and i was soooo hhaappppyyyy :D :D :D : bravo: kimbo so narak together and love their friendship , about this gif i like how kim want to separate her personal life from work in this gif it show that kim forbidden boy behind the scene before filming to talk about mark and he was gentlemen enough this time and he respected her desire i like him more for that :clap2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Awwwwww my teammate dont thank me. I wanted you to do gifs but you said you are in hurry so I did it. Thank you for liking them :spin:
And I think you understand Thai well :yes: :thumbup: I did not know why Boy did that action lol
you are really my true teammate i was a little bit tired and before seeing your gif i felt i wanted to do the gif soo badly but i'm run of energy so i came here first and when i saw yours aaaaaaaaaaaa felt sooo good someone had the time to do it , and no i wish if i can understand thai i will soo happy and will be able to enjoy the lakorns to the fullest  i just understand  a little words and the rest i understand it from the body language you can say i'm pretty good with body language :ghehe:

he wanted soo badly to talk and tease her more about the love scene but he couldn't haha he try to maintain his self haha just smiling :lolyup:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww :spin: :kiss: thank you :)

Lol love Boy's face :coverlaf:
peace said:
you are really my true teammate i was a little bit tired and before seeing your gif i felt i wanted to do the gif soo badly but i'm run of energy so i came here first and when i saw yours aaaaaaaaaaaa felt sooo good someone had the time to do it , and no i wish if i can understand thai i will soo happy and will be able to enjoy the lakorns to the fullest  i just understand  a little words and the rest i understand it from the body language you can say i'm pretty good with body language :ghehe:

he wanted soo badly to talk and tease her more about the love scene but he couldn't haha he try to maintain his self haha just smiling :lolyup: