[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Thanks...it's sad that they made us thought 14 was the end. Grr...mad more like it.
And how come I never knew about the existence of this FB page?! Holly cow! I'm so going to save a whole load of pics. HEHE.

phatman said:
Thanks...it's sad that they made us thought 14 was the end. Grr...mad more like it.
And how come I never knew about the existence of this FB page?! Holly cow! I'm so going to save a whole load of pics. HEHE.
oops I should have link it awhile ago. Well enjoy going through it now :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Are we going to get our scene with the truck and everything?? Or the scene where Soh and Gwin go to some ceremony together??

Well, I hope they show it in tomorrow's episode. 

Lynlee_love said:
Richard and Bate show down, Richard tells Bate to kneel down, then the next scene is Bate carrying Soh out and she looks unconscious. 

Oh, is it the pic on FB?? He carries and he looks very sad...

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
As much as I've loved this lakorn, the script, the acting, the OTP, the casting etc. The only two complaints I have about it are the dodgy action scenes and the cutting of scenes that they've already shown us, like half the scenes from the teaser didn't even appear and I saw other scenes on the actors IG which seem to have been cut out. Those are the only two things I'm unhappy about, other than that, I'm pretty sure this is on my list of top 10 fave lakorns and Soh and Bate/ Peter and Margie are defs on my list of top 10 OTP's

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AWE!!!!! That last scene was sad! Well, until Bate pulled her in for a hug..then I smiled again! I don't get how him saying "She's free of her undercover duties" offended her so much that they got into a heated argument? Let me wipe those tears...

WHAT was the last thing he said?! Curiosity is killing me! Did he say that their lives won't be the same anymore??

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
AND SHE KISSES HIM AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I love that scene. Although the kiss was a little unnatural, I found their bickering to be just a like a couple! SO CUTE!!!! HAHA Peter you're so tall that you had to lean forwards for that kiss!!!!! I love how Zoe threw all her personal belongings at Bate...even her bra! HAHA.  

The golf thing is pretty smart. 
Yup she kissed him again!!! I love how natural they are together, they're like a real couple. 

Yeah the gold thing is pretty ingenious

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
As much as I've loved this lakorn, the script, the acting, the OTP, the casting etc. The only two complaints I have about it are the dodgy action scenes and the cutting of scenes that they've already shown us, like half the scenes from the teaser didn't even appear and I saw other scenes on the actors IG which seem to have been cut out. Those are the only two things I'm unhappy about, other than that, I'm pretty sure this is on my list of top 10 fave lakorns and Soh and Bate/ Peter and Margie are defs on my list of top 10 OTP's

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!!!! Almost everything about this lakorn is great. I've enjoyed a few lakorns this year, well two, but haven't enjoyed one as much as this one. The ONLY thing, the ONLY thing I absolutely HATE, yes hate with a passion, are the cheesy lame gun shooting scenes. The actual fights I'm okay with, BUT the guns and the shootings and the dodging and the slow-paced running-away-from-the-bad-guys scenes just totally killed me inside! HAHA. 

Awe...tomorrow is the last day for NRSL...I'm ready to wipe some tears already.  :teary:

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
It didn't offended her but it made her sad and angry at the same time, cause she's in love with him, telling her she's free is saying "I'm never going to see you again" to her. Both of their lives have changed since they met each other cause they're both in love. So saying good bye would be both of them letting go of their hearts. He said that he'll never say anything like that again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
It didn't offended her but it made her sad and angry at the same time, cause she's in love with him, telling her she's free is saying "I'm never going to see you again" to her. Both of their lives have changed since they met each other cause they're both in love. So saying good bye would be both of them letting go of their hearts. He said that he'll never say anything like that again.

AWE!!!  So basically he's implying that he loves her..... :cry:...and she too.... Oh I love Bate and Zoe's dedication (???can't think of the word I want to say here...... :scratchhead2: ) to one another. Loyalty?? No...I can't think of the word! HAHA. Lovingness?? HAHA.

I'm glad they didn't leave us with a misunderstanding ending to 12! Whew! I seriously thought they were going to.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I'm starting from the part after they shake hands and she gets angry at him. 

Bate- You're free now, your duties as a spy are done
Soh - What??? 
Bate- Your duties are done now. Just stay still until I catch Richard and his guys, and then you can go back to your life as a dara. Are we clear?
Soh- Hey you, isn't this too easy?? In the begininng when you wanted me to be a spy, you forced me so much, and now that I willingly work for you, you're just going to throw me away once I have no use anymore? Let me ask you, all your life, have you ever cared for anything?
Bate - Before you used to beg me to give you back your old life, well here, I'm giving you back your life. What more do you want from me???
Soh - You??!! You're going to return my life back to normal??!! You can't do that, because my life hasn't been normal since the moment I met you. There's no way it can go back to normal
Bate - Ok, Im sorry I turned your life upside down. Are you satisfied now? If you are go back to the house and go to sleep. Once I catch Richard, you and I are done. Finally, I can stop risking my life for you. 

and this is when Soh slaps Bate

Bate - I'm not going to arrest you for assaulting an officer, lets say this is a bonus for you finishing your job as a spy ( You're such a douche Bate)
Soh - I know that you're worried for me, and don't want me to risk my life, so you're making me angry so that I don't follow you. But do you know what?  I'm sad, I'm sad, I'm sad, do you understand? ( Soh is totally on to Bate, she knows he't just trying to protect her) 

and cue the hug, look at the tears Peter and Margie are shedding

Bate - I'm so sorry Khun Dara, I won't do it again, but do you know something? It wasn't just your life that changed, my life changed as well, since the moment that I met you, and there is no way that it will ever go back to normal. 

So thats it, it seems like they both confessed their feelings for one another, both of their lives have changed for the better, and I will be so sad to let them both go tomorrow night. 

I know you love me phatman :) It's like nearly 3:30 in the am, I'm going to bed now, goodnight. I hope we can watch it together tomorrow, you and I, I don't think I'll watch it live though, cause I have uni work to finish off and there are WAAAAAY too many ads on Thai tv during the lakorns. Goodnight. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my dear Lynlee, you are awesome! I greatly appreciate you taking your time to translate for me. Awe...so they're well aware of their feelings for one another. I'm so glad this episode ended like this....so happy.

Good night, and thanks!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ah! I found the word I'm looking for. I love Bate and Zoe's "devotion" to one another. They love each other and know each other SOO well that no mater what lies one spits out, they still stick to one another....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Butterfly Scenes set 6!

Butterfly Scene #26​
This scene was just so cute. Peter's one of the few guys who can carry their nang'ek without a sweat. Well, maybe because
Margie's super thin to begin with. HEHE. Anyway, I got butterflies in my stomach when he leaned in for a kiss!
 ​
Butterfly Scene #27​
This scene, I LOVE SO MUCH. We have Bate indirectly confessing to Zoe and Zoe knows it too!!!!!! Their faces says it all!
 ​
Butterfly Scene #28​
THIS has got to be my most anticipated scene in this whole lakorn! I've been looking forward to it ever since um...can't remember. HAHA. Anyway this is like a...a typical romantic scene that will never get old for me. Makes me giddy ALL the time, especially when the nang'ek leans in like Zoe!!!!!! Look at that smile from Peter! LOVE YOU! MUAH!
 ​
Butterfly Scene #29​
I don't know what you guys think, but my gut feeling tells me Bate intended for this to happen haha. You know what...I like that Bate and Zoe reconcile very fast. HAHA. I like how the scriptwriters don't prolong their misunderstandings.
 ​
Butterfly Scene #30​
This is their first serious argument! I mean look, tears! From Bate especially! Peter did a good job crying, but I can see he's trying really hard haha. It looks natural for Margie though. HEHE. Sorry Pete. Again, I'm glad they reconciled quickly. Thank goodness Bate isn't those dummy pra'eks. Plus, they indirectly confessed! Again! LOVING THEM BOTH~! MUAH!
 ​
Credit: FriSatSunHD​

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha, I laughed when he was all they were going to be Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Of all names it HAD to be the Smith's. I don't know if they intentionally wanted to parody Mr. and Mrs. Smith or not, but I found it hilarious.

OMG. I forgot to mention how FUNNY that one scene in episode 10, with Wun, Pie, Kiew, and Kaew was!! The part they used the "old car" analogy. I literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD during that scene. Wun and Pie's characters are such a relief in this lakorn. They are hilarious!! I especially adore Wun.