[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Oo, that's a lot of users. Hehe.

Oh right! Haha. Silly me, silly me. Oh, well, Reword: :smack: You slacking off girl? Haha. I'm still waiting for those favorite scenes of yours. Hehe.

You shocked that this is my favorite lakorn this year?? What would you expect to be my favorite, then? Hehe.

I know...I'm slacking off so bad... :cry1: I hate myself. :annoyed: :rant: :lol: As for your last question, I was going to say, "A Ch 3 lakorn," but then I realized that NRSL is a Ch 3 lakorn! :lmao3: So, no surprises there. :loool: Um, hmm, out of this year, I suppose... RP with Nadech and Kim. :D My best guess, but then the second half of the lakorn is a failure for you, huh? NRSL is a shocker, because you were so against Margie and the lakorn itself during its tender beginning hehe. Then it was like you fell in love with it out of the blue! :coverlaf:

phatman said:
Ttyl love, I'm tired as heck. Got a long day tomorrow...

Oh, whew! Yay, I don't have to find an excuse to escape you! :woot: Haha, just kidding! You're giving me the perfect time to finish other things. Aw, why you...thank you. :wink: :lolyup: :kiss: Well, :goodnite: to you, then! :grouphug: Hmm, I need to finish some things quick so that I can get my own beauty sleep. :rolleyes: Later, indeed! :highfive:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I know...I'm slacking off so bad... :cry1: I hate myself. :annoyed: :rant: :lol: As for your last question, I was going to say, "A Ch 3 lakorn," but then I realized that NRSL is a Ch 3 lakorn! :lmao3: So, no surprises there. :loool: Um, hmm, out of this year, I suppose... RP with Nadech and Kim. :D My best guess, but then the second half of the lakorn is a failure for you, huh? NRSL is a shocker, because you were so against Margie and the lakorn itself during its tender beginning hehe. Then it was like you fell in love with it out of the blue! :coverlaf:

Oh, whew! Yay, I don't have to find an excuse to escape you! :woot: Haha, just kidding! You're giving me the perfect time to finish other things. Aw, why you...thank you. :wink: :lolyup: :kiss: Well, :goodnite: to you, then! :grouphug: Hmm, I need to finish some things quick so that I can get my own beauty sleep. :rolleyes: Later, indeed! :highfive:
RP, was good in the beginning, but the later half was blah, like SSP. Also some things were left untold, which bothered me.

Now as for NRSL, yes, you are absolutely correct. It was unexpectedly too good! Haha.

AikOm^_^

Darn, darn, and triple darn! I can't quote posts...darn you, Internet Explorer 11!!!! :rant:

Well, hiya, Phatman! :hiya: Man, I wish I have time to rant and/or gush over things in details. :lolyup: NRSL was a pleasant surprise for you! :D I can't wait for 2014 now! Have high hopes for its lakorns! :woot: Later! Have to get ready for work now. :yuck:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Darn, darn, and triple darn! I can't quote posts...darn you, Internet Explorer 11!!!! :rant:

Well, hiya, Phatman! :hiya: Man, I wish I have time to rant and/or gush over things in details. :lolyup: NRSL was a pleasant surprise for you! :D I can't wait for 2014 now! Have high hopes for its lakorns! :woot: Later! Have to get ready for work now. :yuck:
Me too. Seems very promising. I hope we don't get disappointed...like this year!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
I enjoy this lakorn so much. I like the script ad the chemistry btw main cps, so funny too. Their acting skill so good, this is 1st lakorn of Peter I've seen, he has a big smile, thats attracted me  everytime he smile, its become his unique, love that. I fall in love with Margie, her loverly\, her transform in every way make me laugh and admire her. Their love going on so smoothie, have time to develope, get envy with so else in silent and in public, kakaka, the way the hold on together, the way they see each other, the way they miss the other, everything is just wonderful

Have the question that, when I go around to find the info of this lakorn, about the rating, It said so low, not popular, make me shocking, why? that lakorn is great, why is not popular? can u give me some info about the rating and confirm for this news I read???

P.S: @Maiko, @phatman, I see u here again??? Glad too see u here, happy day, my friends

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Balu_bear said:
I enjoy this lakorn so much. I like the script ad the chemistry btw main cps, so funny too. Their acting skill so good, this is 1st lakorn of Peter I've seen, he has a big smile, thats attracted me  everytime he smile, its become his unique, love that. I fall in love with Margie, her loverly\, her transform in every way make me laugh and admire her. Their love going on so smoothie, have time to develope, get envy with so else in silent and in public, kakaka, the way the hold on together, the way they see each other, the way they miss the other, everything is just wonderful

Have the question that, when I go around to find the info of this lakorn, about the rating, It said so low, not popular, make me shocking, why? that lakorn is great, why is not popular? can u give me some info about the rating and confirm for this news I read???

P.S: @Maiko, @phatman, I see u here again??? Glad too see u here, happy day, my friends

Hi, hi!! 

I don't remember the ratings, but I personally think this lakorn was one of the bests in 2013. It was a very well written light romantic comedy. I definitely enjoyed it to the VERY end! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ooh how I wish Anne was in this lakorn instead with Peter. Why did she have to reject it. Sigh.....now well never see an awesome lakorn of her with Peter.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Ooh how I wish Anne was in this lakorn instead with Peter. Why did she have to reject it. Sigh.....now well never see an awesome lakorn of her with Peter.

As much as i enjoyed Margie and Peter together...I so agree! Aw, Anne and Peter would have made Nang Rai Sai Lab even funnier and funner! :wub: They need...another lakorn ASAP! They'd be great in either a romantic comedy or slap/kiss lakorn! :drool: :woot:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
As much as i enjoyed Margie and Peter together...I so agree! Aw, Anne and Peter would have made Nang Rai Sai Lab even funnier and funner! :wub: They need...another lakorn ASAP! They'd be great in either a romantic comedy or slap/kiss lakorn! :drool: :woot:

Yup, they would've made NRSL epic!! I can see Anne as Zoe Surikarn already. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yup, they would've made NRSL epic!! I can see Anne as Zoe Surikarn already. 

As much as I adore Margie as Zoe, hehe, Anne would have made one awesome Zoe Surikarn! :wub:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Totally, Anne is great in every role she's in!

Yes, and she does comedy like no other; she's the only who can pull it off so effortlessly, give or take a few other notable actresses. How can she be so cute and lovable and funny all at once? :nono1: That Thongprasom. :worthy:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Yes, and she does comedy like no other; she's the only who can pull it off so effortlessly, give or take a few other notable actresses. How can she be so cute and lovable and funny all at once? :nono1: That Thongprasom. :worthy:
Amen.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:

Highfive, dear! :highfive: After Ngao Jai, if my heart is up to it, I'll going to skim through ARO for Peter and Anne's scenes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Highfive, dear! :highfive: After Ngao Jai, if my heart is up to it, I'll going to skim through ARO for Peter and Anne's scenes.
Haha. If you do, I'd just go onto anonyblue's YouTube and watch her Anne and Peter cuts subbed.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. If you do, I'd just go onto anonyblue's YouTube and watch her Anne and Peter cuts subbed.

Ok, thanks for the heads up, buddy! :kiss: Shall do just that, then.