[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
I knowwww he's hot no matter what language he's speaking!! I wish it was longer, he didn't even speak for a minute.

Lol yeah her English is heaps cute :)

Seriously! I wish he'd have like a longer conversation. 

Lynlee_love said:
They so do, and that's why I love it so :)

You need so show me that pic, because I want to save it onto my comp! HEHE. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
The one thing I'm wondering about, is where is Margie getting all her clothes from?? Like did she bring them from when they were at her parents?? Did she go back to her apartment?? Did she go shopping??

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Lol Mai must hate Soh so much, first she steals Bates attention, then when she's on a date with Gwin, he runs off to save Soh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Hahahah yeah I know right!! But maybe it's cause she spoke Thai??

Maybe, but still. They should be able to tell by the voice. Haha. Especially Gawin. He should've been able to tell. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Lol Mai must hate Soh so much, first she steals Bates attention, then when she's on a date with Gwin, he runs off to save Soh.

HAHAHA. Seriously. Well you can't help it. Mai is too soft. HAHA.

Lynlee_love said:
Jeeez this fight isn't as fun as it would have been if Bate was the one fighting.

Are you talking about when Gawin saves her from Tarn? I'm not there yet, but YESS it would've been nice if Bate saves her again! HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Why don't they ever call for back up man....seriously. When you can't do it alone anymore, you gotta call for help.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! She said "our team" and lol Margie is so much shorter than Peter. I want a guy that tall!!! OOOH another kiss!!! I saw you leaning your neck in closer Bate!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm squealing with happiness when Bate rescued Zoe!!!!!!!!!!! I found it funny that Zoe got on the bike without knowing who her saviour was hehe. Well, I guess when you're desperate you'll go to anyone. I LOVED it when she found out it was Bate and embraced him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND he smiled back!!!! LOVE is in the air!!!!!! Love, love, love!!!!!!!!!!

Zoe is so dumb too, why did she stray from the plan...again!

One thought, how come Bate's house hasn't been ambushed?! They know who he is, they should know where he lives...? Right?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
OMG!!! She said "our team" and lol Margie is so much shorter than Peter. I want a guy that tall!!! OOOH another kiss!!! I saw you leaning your neck in closer Bate!!

I saw that as the thumbnail! HEHE. Can't wait!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
I think that nathea is talking about this ep, cause it's ep 12.

She said the last episode is tomorrow's episode, which is 13. However you said you saw the summary for ep.14, so it should end Friday...?

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Yup, I was talking abut the fight scene in the condo. It would have been 10 times better with Bate as the rescuer.

Yeah I wondered that as well. But maybe it's cause they don't wanna ambush that house cause it's so awesome looking.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
What the, I'm so confused, FriSatSun posted up the preview for ep 13 and it says (final ep) next to it, but I swear I saw that it would end on the 6th of Sept? and I read the ep 14 script!!! Whats going on??