[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
so much pettiness and childishness here. the virgin comment was so out of line and tasteless. is this true colors lowkey showing? smh
Say that to the haroo girl. You should go back a couple of pages and read what she had to say about Taew and her relationship with her BF. It was very childish

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
you did exactly the same.so you're not better than her.I don't think you can blame someone your level.
She wasn't talking about yaya lol she was just saying that she doesn't bring up that topic in here so that other girl shouldn't. You took it the wrong way

P

PrincessKarina

you did exactly the same.so you're not better than her.I don't think you can blame someone your level.
I’m saying that for her to check herself. She said it. Now I’m saying what she did. And you got involved. You should really read @Haroo and her rude comments!

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
exactly. cant believe the childishness. i would be so surprised if these people are above 18 years old because wow. how can you stoop to the level of a troll and act like you are above them. lol. what a mess and eye opener.

P

PrincessKarina

Sure thing. You two do what you have to. And I will as well. You don’t even know the facts. You two are taking this wrong. @kpopwarehouse @rachell

rachell

sarNie Egg
exactly. cant believe the childishness. i would be so surprised if these people are above 18 years old because wow. how can you stoop to the level of a troll and act like you are above them. lol. what a mess and eye opener.
you already said.guess pettiness and childishness are not about age.it's just personality.

Haroo

sarNie Egg
Your "opinion" wasn't based off of facts honey! when i corrected you, you got mad. I never disrespected you or your "opinion." I just proved it wrong. This thread should solely be about the Movie but you started to bring Taews personal life into it and were being disrespectful. Of course I'm gonna call you out on it!
Hahaha whether I talks bad or good about Taew, it is still my own opinion. I wrote about what I feel.

You were the one who got mad. I wrote Taew is not marketable compare to Yaya that is why she be chosen as a leads and you said she is Taew's hater, she is a troll, her opinion not logic and bla bla..whatever and anything I said about Taew is comes from me. Its my own opinion but you feel so butthurt and mad.

You really said respect other people opinion then you should ignore me from the very beginning in fact at first time I wrote my thought here, I have never tagged or mentioned about you. You the one feel like Taew's hero came to save her...

Go and check I don't even remember but as far as I'm concerns, the first time I wrote a comment about Taew HERE in this thread about Yaya is marketable while Taew is not.

Taew's fans feel so bitter lol. You need to remember whateeeverrr I said about Taew is my own opinion and you cañnot force someone to follow or write what you wanna hear.

You just wanna justify your action for not respecting my opinion.

Last edited:

Haroo

sarNie Egg
True of what you've said here. Taew isnt marketable. Yes she is good in acting and although i'm a bit dissapointed about she wasn't a main actress in Nakee2. Art Act said he chose NY not because they are popular koojin but i think that is actually the reason why he chose them. If not he should pair Yaya with other actor instead of Nadech. NY has a huge fanbase which is can help to generate the profit for the movie as i believe Taew cannot do that (if she appears without NY) plus she and Ken also wasnt a famous koojin so bring them alone cannot do much for the movie despite how huge and popular the lakorn was before. Movie mostly depends on the profit while lakorn depends on rating. So it is important to bring someone who can bring profitable to the movie. Taew also doesn't have commercial value unlike Yaya.
Above was my FIRST comment I left here on this THREAD on page 27 @ Sept 13.

You all can backtrack from page 1.

As what Taew's fans accused me on what I have been wrote HERE. Yes I talked bad about Taew but as what the 'topic' they were mentioned it is not on this thread. Above is my first comment. But like I said whether is it a good or bad critism from me, it is still my own opinion.

The bitterness from Taew's fans lol... @SuzieJ @PrincessKarina

:facepalm::risas3:

Last edited:

meenia

sarNie Adult
I thought the lakorn was really good because of Taew and Ken. It's sad that it's not them on the second one. As long as they don't use the same characters name then it's all good. Nakee fans are just a bit disappointed. The same feeling will go if Ken and Taew star in "The Crown Princess 2"... for me if the storyline is good, i'll watch it.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Hahaha whether I talks bad or good about Taew, it is still my own opinion. I wrote about what I feel.

You were the one who got mad. I wrote Taew is not marketable compare to Yaya that is why she be chosen as a leads and you said she is Taew's hater, she is a troll, her opinion not logic and bla bla..whatever and anything I said about Taew is comes from me. Its my own opinion but you feel so butthurt and mad.

You really said respect other people opinion then you should ignore me from the very beginning in fact at first time I wrote my thought here, I have never tagged or mentioned about you. You the one feel like Taew's hero came to save her...

Go and check I don't even remember but as far as I'm concerns, the first time I wrote a comment about Taew HERE in this thread about Yaya is marketable while Taew is not.

Taew's fans feel so bitter lol. You need to remember whateeeverrr I said about Taew is my own opinion and you cañnot force someone to follow or write what you wanna hear.

You just wanna justify your action for not respecting my opinion.
i do think some taew fans here can be a bit sensitive, its like no one gets to give an opinion they dont agree with. i also gave a constructive critic awhile back saying i dont like her acting and all hell broke loose so i just decided to remove my hands from anything taew especially opinion wise so i am not surprised.
lets all keep the same energy for each others opinion. the one sided bias for certain actresses and hate for the "popular" ones is funny to me.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
noted. 80% of people who replied have clarified that they dont like yaya and that was my initial statement/observation. i dont even care about the ny or nakee drama. i just said i think alot of the people on this site dislike yaya.
True lol. Its simply because of yaya popularity and she is favored by a lot of people in the industry. Their fav mostly the underdogs and can't reach yaya's level that's why