[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
It is odd that he didn't get any individual recognition for this lakorn, but got award way back for his lakorn with Janie. Was he actually better then in this lakorn? Because from clips I really do not think so lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I watched both lakorns and I can say that although I like Ken as an actor better than Pong, Pongs role in Pidsawat had more substance and required a lot of heavy emotion, even both the past and present throughout the lakorn. I'm not saying that Ken isn't talented nor did he not show any emotion but for the scope of Nakee, I kinda felt like they made his role/character just supporting to Taews throughout the lakorn and didn't really showcase much of anything until the very end. I would even say the supporting male cast got to showcase more character, such as Go Gosin (even though he died really fast), and the Mor Phee guy. Even Lumjiag's father had more moments as well. I loved Ken in the role. He did great. But exceptional and award worthy? When I think about it, ehh.. He was an important character but there was just something lacking where I wouldn't consider him award worthy. However, I did love the ending when he spoke the dialect and cried for Khamkaew. I felt like he did awesome

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't think Ken P should've won against Pong, but I wish he at least got nominated. As much as I love James Ma, I think Ken P's role was better than his. Ken can be stiff but dang he did wow me since the last time I watched his lakorn, 3 Golden Men. so cringey lol. I was surprised when Nadech got nominated for his role in Tarm Ruk Keun Jai, his role was quite small too, it would've been appropriate to at least have Ken P nominated too.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I don't think Ken P should've won against Pong, but I wish he at least got nominated. As much as I love James Ma, I think Ken P's role was better than his. Ken can be stiff but dang he did wow me since the last time I watched his lakorn, 3 Golden Men. so cringey lol. I was surprised when Nadech got nominated for his role in Tarm Ruk Keun Jai, his role was quite small too, it would've been appropriate to at least have Ken P nominated too.
Oh I definitely agree. I'm surprised of some of the nominees. I agree Kens role and acting was much better than James. I do think Ken does deserve at least some type of recognition :(. I thought Ken was nominated. That makes me sad he wasn't even considered..

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
I watched both lakorns and I can say that although I like Ken as an actor better than Pong, Pongs role in Pidsawat had more substance and required a lot of heavy emotion, even both the past and present throughout the lakorn. I'm not saying that Ken isn't talented nor did he not show any emotion but for the scope of Nakee, I kinda felt like they made his role/character just supporting to Taews throughout the lakorn and didn't really showcase much of anything until the very end. I would even say the supporting male cast got to showcase more character, such as Go Gosin (even though he died really fast), and the Mor Phee guy. Even Lumjiag's father had more moments as well. I loved Ken in the role. He did great. But exceptional and award worthy? When I think about it, ehh.. He was an important character but there was just something lacking where I wouldn't consider him award worthy. However, I did love the ending when he spoke the dialect and cried for Khamkaew. I felt like he did awesome
Now that I think about it... the overall title is "Nakee (Queen of Nagas)" so it'll be based on the female protagonist and Ken plays the main supporting role. He actually did really well here with his emotions so I'm glad he's improving. He was stiff at times but he still gave it his best and will continue to learn and do his best. I totally agree that he should've been nominated even if he doesn't win. Pong on the other hand, plays too much of the same role. I wish he can switch from being a playboy or a cheating husband. I'm waiting for Ken to play an intense role so we can see more of his potentials. I believe he can play an intense role perfectly.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ken is still stiff apparently
Yeah he can be but I think he did way better in here than he did in Rang Ngao. Plus I find Jma stiff in PCKN but he was still nominated. Just a thought, it would be nice that ken p has some recognition.

P

PrincessKarina

Yeah he can be but I think he did way better in here than he did in Rang Ngao. Plus I find Jma stiff in PCKN but he was still nominated. Just a thought, it would be nice that ken p has some recognition.
Yes I agree! Ken P improved here from those Raeng Ngao days! And I was shock JMA was nominated!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
After all the hyped around the lakorn Nakee, I finally got around to watching it. One of the best lakorn I have seen in years. I am a fan of the older generations, so seeing a new actress who I was not familiar with, I kept putting it off. I have tried watching a few of the newer actresses/actors lakorn but just never end up finishing it for some reason. But after watching Nakee I finally found a new actress of the current generations which I am completely now inlove with. Never knew who Taew was until this lakorn, her acting blew me away.. I have never seen an actress cries so flawlessly before. Taew is really one to keep an eye on, I can see her making it very big in the industry, she is indeed very charismatic and talented. Looking forward to seeing her future projects. Fingers cross for Nakee 2 with the same lead, I can't imagine any other actors/actress playing Kumkaew or Tatsanapol besides Taew and Ken P ❤

P

PrincessKarina

After all the hyped around the lakorn Nakee, I finally got around to watching it. One of the best lakorn I have seen in years. I am a fan of the older generations, so seeing a new actress who I was not familiar with, I kind off keep putting it off. I have tried watching a few of the newer actresses/actors lakorn but just never end up finishing it for some reason. But after watching Nakee I finally found a new actress of the current generations which I am completely now inlove with. Never knew who Taew was until this lakorn, her acting blew me away.. I have never seen an actress cries so flawlessly before. Taew is really one to keep an eye on, I can see her making it very big in the industry, she is indeed very charismatic and talented. Looking forward to seeing her future projects. Fingers cross for Nakee 2 with the same lead, I can't imagine any other actors/actress playing Kumkaew or Tatsanapol.
I know! And I'm glad you chose the perfect lakorn too! Yes Taew rocked in Nakee! She is so talented and flawless with her roles lately! All the Nakee fans are just patiently waiting for confirmation on Nakee 2's cast. Please please please let it be Taew and Ken P reuniting into a happier ending. :)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I know! And I'm glad you chose the perfect lakorn too! Yes Taew rocked in Nakee! She is so talented and flawless with her roles lately! All the Nakee fans are just patiently waiting for confirmation on Nakee 2's cast. Please please please let it be Taew and Ken P reuniting into a happier ending. :)
Fingers crossed

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Raeng Ngao was a joke. Bleh ! Anne version was faaar better. This lakorn ended to put me off Janie and I could careless about Ken -heard he won award for that? - Ken can improve

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Raeng Ngao was a joke. Bleh ! Anne version was faaar better. This lakorn ended to put me off Janie and I could careless about Ken -heard he won award for that? - Ken can improve
and adding the sequel is just a bigger mess. I'm glad KA didn't have a sequel to theirs.

P

PrincessKarina

Oh I actually liked Ken P and Janie's version better than KA's version. To me Ken and Janie's version has more of a modern feel. Plus sweeter/romantic scenes between the pranang. I'm actually excited for part 2! Yes but Ken has come such a long way! And I agree he has room to improve. All actors and actresses do! :)@preetam and @AnnTfan

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I actually liked Ken P and Janie's version better than KA's version. To me Ken and Janie's version has more of a modern feel. Plus sweeter/romantic scenes between the pranang. I'm actually excited for part 2! Yes but Ken has come such a long way! And I agree he has room to improve. All actors and actresses do! :)@preetam and @AnnTfan
I agree with you about Ken P and Janie's version.. I actually really liked it too, then again I never got to see Anne T and Ken T version. But loved Janie and Ken P version and really looking for to seeing part 2.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Janie acting was so bad. Each time they zoomed on her face I was seeing this "open my eyes big to look scary" expression she was resorting to. This is when I saw how her face has started to look botoxed. She can hardly smile now like she could back in 2005-2010. Ken was stiff -he has improved in Nakee. Anne acting was definitly stronger and more subded.