[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

P

PrincessKarina

If talents equal ratings then many Thai actors and actresses would be considered not talented because the ratings of their Lakorns at CH3, CH7, One HD, CH8, Wotkpoint, etc. are low. Many ratings don't even reach 1.

I'm a Yaya fan, and I'm not offended at all. Actually, I would like to thank you all for keeping Yaya's name active.

If I were new here at this forum and came across Yaya's name often in a good or not so good term, I would check this gal out. Some may not care for her acting talent, but many may like the fact that she is a very well-rounded person. Not only she acts, but she can sing, dance, model, paint, play sports, speak 5 or 6 different languages.

Many people can be popular, but I'm glad Yaya is popular in many good ways or else she will not be consistently on the polls for being people's favorite, celebrities' favorite, good role model, etc., and being on the waited lists of many producers and directors who would like to work with her.
I figure you are. There are many ways to determine a good actress or a good lakorn. With good ratings as one. You can defend Yaya in many ways all you want and I do the same for Taew. There is no denying. These are our views. But at the end of the day we should still get along. There's no need for drama with these kinds of forums. I respect your thoughts and opinions. Thanks for not lashing out. Let's keep it mature.

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone buying the novel part 2??? Wish I knew how to read Thai so I'll know what's going on! If y'all are, please share with us non-Thai natives what's happening in the book!!! Would greatly appreciate it. :)

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Right. Because with Taew she has proven with roles and lakorns that she's got the talent. Whereas with Yaya none of her lakorns' rating came close to Taew's. She hasn't had any memorable role/lakorn either. Even KC's rating wasn't anything like Nakee's. So here we can clearly see the talent and the "popularity" between the two actresses. I'm just stating the facts and my views! No offense to Yaya's fans. Let's keep our conversations neutral and free of drama. :)
Just an fyi, Yaya's lakorn Tawan Deard with Mark had an average ratings of 15.6%. Every year, Yaya's lakorns achieve the highest ratings for channel 3. The only lakorn that didnt hit #1 at ch3 was the Rising Sun series which Mario, Taew, and Nadech were in too. Nakee is Taew's first time at hitting the #1 spot in terms of ratings at ch3 and she definitely deserves the recognition :)

However, ratings should never be used as an indication of someone's talent. Lakorns achieve high ratings not just because of the main actress's acting but also because of the storyline, the script, directing and production. Performances by the other cast members also play a huge role in ratings. Many times you will see lakorns with high ratings but poor performances by one or both leads. The kdrama Goong is such an example. Other times, you will see the opposite: great acting but the story is dull or confusing.

Acting style is subjective. I find Michael Fassbender to be incredibly stiff as an actor and yet hes considered an amazing actor by many people. I disagree with your opinion on Yaya's acting but I understand why you might think this way. Yaya has been, more or less, stuck in very similar roles since her debut but seeing her touching performance in KC and how natural she was in her first lakorn with Rome despite being 15-16 years old at the time, not to mention all praise she has gotten from respected and senior Thai producers and directors back then and now, tells me that there is far more potential in her as a great actress than what we see so far. Luckily, her next batch of lakorns appear to be very promising so I am excited to see her develop more as an actress especially since shes still 24 years old ;)

As for Nakee, if this is going to be a story revolving around the same characters then Taew should definitely be in it. But if this is a sequel or spin-off about her daughter or some other new character, then it would be stupid to have Taew play in it. Same actress playing mother and daughter would appear confusing and repetitive. Having a different actress would be much more natural and exciting. BTW I doubt Yaya will appear in it since she has at least 3 lakorns lined up AND she is still filming the Crown Princess. She might also be having a project outside of Thai to be involved in because she said somewhere in an interview that she will be traveling later this year for work but refused to say for what exactly.

P

PrincessKarina

Just an fyi, Yaya's lakorn Tawan Deard with Mark had an average ratings of 15.6%. Every year, Yaya's lakorns achieve the highest ratings for channel 3. The only lakorn that didnt hit #1 at ch3 was the Rising Sun series which Mario, Taew, and Nadech were in too. Nakee is Taew's first time at hitting the #1 spot in terms of ratings at ch3 and she definitely deserves the recognition :)

However, ratings should never be used as an indication of someone's talent. Lakorns achieve high ratings not just because of the main actress's acting but also because of the storyline, the script, directing and production. Performances by the other cast members also play a huge role in ratings. Many times you will see lakorns with high ratings but poor performances by one or both leads. The kdrama Goong is such an example. Other times, you will see the opposite: great acting but the story is dull or confusing.

Acting style is subjective. I find Michael Fassbender to be incredibly stiff as an actor and yet hes considered an amazing actor by many people. I disagree with your opinion on Yaya's acting but I understand why you might think this way. Yaya has been, more or less, stuck in very similar roles since her debut but seeing her touching performance in KC and how natural she was in her first lakorn with Rome despite being 15-16 years old at the time, not to mention all praise she has gotten from respected and senior Thai producers and directors back then and now, tells me that there is far more potential in her as a great actress than what we see so far. Luckily, her next batch of lakorns appear to be very promising so I am excited to see her develop more as an actress especially since shes still 24 years old ;)

As for Nakee, if this is going to be a story revolving around the same characters then Taew should definitely be in it. But if this is a sequel or spin-off about her daughter or some other new character, then it would be stupid to have Taew play in it. Same actress playing mother and daughter would appear confusing and repetitive. Having a different actress would be much more natural and exciting. BTW I doubt Yaya will appear in it since she has at least 3 lakorns lined up AND she is still filming the Crown Princess. She might also be having a project outside of Thai to be involved in because she said somewhere in an interview that she will be traveling later this year for work but refused to say for what exactly.
If you are a Yaya fan or not I appreciate your maturity and views! :)

P

PrincessKarina

By the way did you like "Tawan Deard"? I tried 3 times to watch it and couldn't finish the lakorn... the pranang lacked chemistry to me. :( @Shiera

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
By the way did you like "Tawan Deard"? I tried 3 times to watch it and couldn't finish the lakorn... the pranang lacked chemistry to me. :( @Shiera
Omg I couldn't watch it beyond the first 3 episodes either :nut:! I personally like romantic lakorns but Tawan Deard is not romantic lakorn so I lost interest :p. Yaya and Mark barely had any romantic scenes together..heck they barely had any scenes together which really sucks considering how attractive they look together. Thats why I stopped watching it. However, I do remember thinking that Yaya really fit lakorns with action scenes really well. She looked like she belonged in that time period with the way she handled her weapons and rode on horseback. She also pulls off the strong leader-type character quite well so I am excited to see her in more action type lakorns and projects. I just hope they put more emphasis on romance too in those lakorns :(

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
I too am looking forward to Yaya's Crown Princess. That'll be the first Yaya lakorn I might finish. I tend to get tired of watching the same koojin after 2 lakorns together. I want Yaya to at least work with other actors she hasn't worked with. To be honest, I didn't watch nor finish any of Taew's lakorn except for Nakee. She took my heart with her beauty and acting in there. Look forward to her two lakorns with James. As for Rak Nakara, I know it's a remake and how the ending will be. So I will not watch it since I'm still slowly recovering from the ending of Nakee. With Rak Nakara, that'll crush me even more on top of Nakee. Hehe.

P

PrincessKarina

Omg I couldn't watch it beyond the first 3 episodes either :nut:! I personally like romantic lakorns but Tawan Deard is not romantic lakorn so I lost interest :p. Yaya and Mark barely had any romantic scenes together..heck they barely had any scenes together which really sucks considering how attractive they look together. Thats why I stopped watching it. However, I do remember thinking that Yaya really fit lakorns with action scenes really well. She looked like she belonged in that time period with the way she handled her weapons and rode on horseback. She also pulls off the strong leader-type character quite well so I am excited to see her in more action type lakorns and projects. I just hope they put more emphasis on romance too in those lakorns :(
Oh lol! That was kind of funny! I couldn't either. There wasn't any chemistry between Mark and Yaya's characters. Plus like you said they didn't get too many screen time. And don't even talk about "romantic" scenes! There were none! At least not enough for me! I kind of liked Yaya's curley (messy) hair in there! :p But I thought Pope and Mint C were cuter! Hey thanks for being neutral in here! It's nice to"disagree" but still get along.

P

PrincessKarina

I too am looking forward to Yaya's Crown Princess. That'll be the first Yaya lakorn I might finish. I tend to get tired of watching the same koojin after 2 lakorns together. I want Yaya to at least work with other actors she hasn't worked with. To be honest, I didn't watch nor finish any of Taew's lakorn except for Nakee. She took my heart with her beauty and acting in there. Look forward to her two lakorns with James. As for Rak Nakara, I know it's a remake and how the ending will be. So I will not watch it since I'm still slowly recovering from the ending of Nakee. With Rak Nakara, that'll crush me even more on top of Nakee. Hehe.
I know! After the heart break in Nakee and reading about the ending of Rak Nakara I'm not too sure either. My heart is fragile right now. :( But my girl Taew took my breathe away over and over so I will tune in for RN. And if it's confirm for her in Nakee 2 you bet I will NOT miss it! Go Taew! :cheer:

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
I know! After the heart break in Nakee and reading about the ending of Rak Nakara I'm not too sure either. My heart is fragile right now. :( But my girl Taew took my breathe away over and over so I will tune in for RN. And if it's confirm for her in Nakee 2 you bet I will NOT miss it! Go Taew! :cheer:
You bet I won't miss Nakee 2. Just wish I can read the novel when it releases. That'll let the fans know what'll happen in part 2.

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Actually, Nakee team won 8 awards! That's most of the awards that they've took! Well deserve! Now can we get a confirmation of Nakee 2 with the original casts from P'Off or ch.3?!

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Now that i think about it, I wish Ken P got some recognition too
Sadly, it seems like he doesn't as an individual, but as a whole (team), he does get some of it. I don't understand why Pong gets some of the awards for pidsawat? Is he really that popular?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Sadly, it seems like he doesn't as an individual, but as a whole (team), he does get some of it. I don't understand why Pong gets some of the awards for pidsawat? Is he really that popular?
Hm im not sure if he is but dang if he got nominated Ken P should've too

P

PrincessKarina

Now that i think about it, I wish Ken P got some recognition too
Right but his role was so so. He was stiff in numerous parts of the lakorn. But you can't deny he came a long way though! Lol.