[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jun 15, 2017.

1. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

The success of this won't be because of the new cast because the old cast already brought fame to it. The success will continue because of the magicalness and the continuing strong beliefs of praya Nak.

Kay123, xodxo and PrincessKarina like this.
  2. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yes that and I’m sure Off will get lots of credit for it! :p

PrincessKarina likes this.
  3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Yes, the production and the cast TOGETHER brought lots of fame and recognition with a little magical help of course lol. I'm a big believer of it. I'm sure that magicalness will spread toward NY too.

4. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Lol 5555 okay magicalness :risas3:

5. yearoo

yearoo sarNie Hatchling

I’m excited for this movie but sad I WONT GET TO SEE IT :-( booooo I hope I’m able to see it in YouTube or something. Sucks being in the US lol

6. yearoo

yearoo sarNie Hatchling

I can’t even see the original as no one sub it either.....the struggle is real y’all !

7. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

Ahh if the reviews are good i’ll watch it. Not sure what storyline this can be anyways. Im thinking NY are in here to prolong the story? Cause other than that i don’t see where they’ll fit. It shall be interesting

8. yearoo

yearoo sarNie Hatchling

I figured it has something to do with the future.....since I keep hearing the first one got a bad or sad ending....maybe they will get a satisfying ending this time around......

9. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

Hoping so lol i’ll be happy for them. The ending was too sad

10. m9saeteurn1

m9saeteurn1 sarNie Adult

The movie haven't even aired yet so...how did it ruined u? Lmao
    Hate'n much? Anyways, I hope it turns out great. Nvr seen taew n ken so I'm sure it'll be great. Lol

Anne22 likes this.
  11. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

Sometimes people just don’t prefer certain actors??

PrincessKarina, Kay123 and SuzieJ like this.
  12. m9saeteurn1

m9saeteurn1 sarNie Adult

That's all fine & dandy but that ruined the movie they haven't even seen? They dont even give it a chance. It's as simple as not having to watch it or follow it butttt I think some ppl just need something to vent about.

Anne22 likes this.
  13. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

I think some are just following because they miss nakee in general. Honestly, most people won't watch something if it starred a certain person, it's just that this thread also involves Ken P and Taew too.

14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

If you dont like the main actors of a movie of course a movie is gonna be ruined for someone before they see it.

PrincessKarina and Kay123 like this.
  15. Amen! Well said sweetie!

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. For real! Nakee originally starred Ken P and Taew that’s why I’m even in here! Otherwise no thanks! :rolleyes:

SuzieJ likes this.
  17. Lol true all the way!

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. Anne22

Anne22 sarNie Hatchling

Can't wait for this one!! Yaya brother of the year is the highest grossing thai movie of the year. Hopefully this one gonna do well in box office too ! still hope for the best tho im not into taew and just don't prefer her hahaha

19. I hope to tune in for my girl Taew who usually generates higher ratings for her lakorns. But since I DON’T prefer NY especially Yaya’s acting we’ll see! :eek:

Kay123, SuzieJ and AnnTfan like this.
  20. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

I’m happy Nadech is in here tho.. but honestly don’t know how his story will connect. We’ll have to see. I’m probably just going to have to read people’s post about it cause I dont think i can bare to watchhhh. The struggle.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this is a hit i mean people love Nakee!

Kay123, SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.