[Ch3] Nai Suan Kwan (TV Scene)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whoa wat is this? Kiss kiss kiss kiss!!! Bragie is back! I mean i know their back but hehehehe thanks for sharing :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Awh, those two pictures are so darn spicy and adorable!!! :wub: :spicy: :drool: :thumbsup: Boy looks like he's really into the moment in the first picture; I just melt at his expression. :faint: So heartwarming! And that second picture! Wowie! What a beautiful moment. Perfectly captured! I just :heart: their chemistry. Hehe, it may all just be for fan service, but I'm grateful they chose to do those things for the fans. Ekkk! :spin:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks for sharing. I'm excited just knowing that they've already started filming. :D 
One thing I am still curious about is...what is the storyline? And what does the title mean? Anyone care to help if they know? 
The updates about this lakorn is pretty quiet, at least I think so. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh my... margie looks flawlessly beautiful in those pics <3 OOWAAAHHHH <3 Finally some updates :p whoot whoot!  Thank you!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is it me or the pictures looks so airbrush. Margie doesn't look too good. Poor her what is she doing. She has dark circle. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
On da two pics before those others one Margie look G.O.O.D! Team Bargir has return woohoo!

Wondering wat da storyline?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
All I heard was that Margie doesn't know that Boy is the owner of the house yet. If that is what Boy said. LOL couldn't really hear what they are saying because my mom is listening to her songs. Anyways, I just love Bargie!!! Can't wait for this. :p

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Awww I want to know what the storyline is too. haha I wonder if they are rich or poor and in that clip i wonder why Margie is crying. Hmmm.. Gosh they are soo freaking adorable!! can't wait for more!! !:) :woot:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Margie looks simply too gorgeous here I can't! The filming looks like is going smoothly, I'm always waiting for updates ~o~ 
those are mostly Margie's for some reasons lol 

credits

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Holy crackers! Margie is simply too breath-takenly beautiful! :wub: Love her look here! :thumbsup: I prefer her with her cute short hairstyle, but she's gorgeous with long hair, too. :D The grayscale photo of her sitting down is just wowie! It's darn tooting time Bargie reunites! :cloud9: I'll definitely keep up with this particular lakorn when it airs.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Yeah I think she fits both short and long, but it's just that it's been a while since we've seen her with long hair so for now I'm more excited to see her with long hairstyles lol I've been impatiently for Bargie's return on-screen so yep I'm definitely hooked up for this one! 

credit: as tagged
how cute!