[Ch3] Nai Suan Kwan (TV Scene)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Agree agree, his goofy and dorky sides are his charms! We like him just the way he is xD
wondering when they'll start shooting already; I know I'm getting impatient ._.

Sharing because they are too cute ♥...

credits
Boy looks really handsome here  :dance1:

credits

credits
lmao Margie's funny here!

credits

Edit: 

Oh gosh! Margie just shared this picture of her and Boy awhile ago, THEY LOOK GORGEOUS! It's from 3 Musketeers serie; how I wished they would have been paired up there as well haha not to be too greedy xD
Hope we'll get to see them married in Nai Suan Kwan as well! I'm totally stalking them right now

credits

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh wow they had a fitting already? They look so adorable together. Margie definitely looks better than she did in 2008.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aaaaaaaaah LOVING BARGIE, so glad to see them back together! They're just amazing whenever they're with each other lol
the pictures are so lovely!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Are they also paired up for Ch3 anniversary concert ? 
if it's the case than hurray! Both my favorites kookwans are in!

credits

fun

Expired Sarnie
for ch3 anni concert, i assume these couple will be paired: yadech, markim, rome/chompoo, and yippie bargie. look like they will be paired.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
credits
wow glad to see them still considered as one of ch3  kookwan, despite not having any lakorn together  for a while now!
how perfect would that have been if they added M&M together ._. Oh well, I guess Markim are hot now I should probably get used to it lol 

credits
perhaps it's for a commercial or a photoshoot...

fun

Expired Sarnie
If I was there I would hold up a placard for Margie and Boy too LOL they are each other soulmate. =D

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
^^Super cute of Boygie, but lol, seems like they were out of sync with each other. :rofl: Sometimes, Margie's too fast, and then Boy picks up the speed and then will go ahead of Margie. xD Still super cute, though!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
oh i just love that pic of boy and margie ahah that's cute BOYGIE haha i've always thought it was Bargie lol ahah oh gosh i want to see the dance of them together looks so cute!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kyaaaahhhhh... kawaiiiii!!!!
I MISS BARGIE MAK MAAAKKKK!
They're so adorable! eeeekkkkk can't wait can't wait! <3<3<3