[Ch3] Nai Suan Kwan (TV Scene)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Cupid Candy said:
It's like the trend in the Thai entertainment industry. No one ever confirms that they are dating. They are always saying "we're not dating but we're really close" or "we're siblings" Tong and Margie are definitely dating.

Nuh nuh nuh. Alex and Toey had no problems admitting any kind of dating back in March/April 2012 and just a few months or so later around Oct. 2012 they admit to reaching the bf-gf status. Not every dara follows the so-called "trend" and not every case can be so over-simplified and batched in the same kind of category. Not so simple, not so narrow, not the same formula for every case.  As for Margie, even if she doesn't accept Tong as her boyfriend, she also doesn't persistently deny seeing him or at least she doesn't diss him. 5555~~~~  Same thing with Kim. She doesn't call Jett her boyfriend but she basically admits seeing him and was even showing off a ring that Jett gave her as a one year anniversary present last year. In these cases, the news reporters never have to pester them to admit any kind of "dating" I guess you can call it. /OFF-TOPIC

Anyway, yay for Bargie! WHOO.

spanky said:
I say "Bargie" is smart to promote "bargie".....I have lot's of guys friends (less drama in my experience) who I HANG out like a G/F....my B/F trusts me and I'm open and honest about it..

Love hearing these real life experiences.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
omg thanks Alice, this is actually earlier then I expected! YES BARGIE! I am so excited!
Margie gonna be so busy though this is really too much for her :( 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
da 19!!!! :dance3: :dance2: we're in da 11 so only 8 more day left... :scratchhead2:

:thanks: Alice

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
da 19!!!! :dance3: :dance2: we're in da 11 so only 8 more day left... :scratchhead2:

:thanks: Alice
@queenyeon @Sweet_09 you both welcome  :highfive:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
we're 12 that makes it 7 days away, lmao I'm already counting the days! I've been waiting for their reunion for so long already :dance1:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OH SNAPS!!!! I just have to come comment here before I go back to studying....

SAY WHATTTT!!!! BARGIE.. BARGIE.. BARGIE???!!!! KYAHHHHHHH!

Glad to see them reunited.. whoooo...  <3 Super Duper miss the two so so so bad! I'm HYPED! WHOOP WHOOP!

but yes, Margie is gonna be a busy bee........

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Say what?!?!??! It's finally confirmed?! WHOOOOOWWWW! It's been so long! 55 (Exaggerating here. lol)
I am excited! I can't believe I forgot all about this lakorn. lol Thanks! March 19th is so close by! Eeeps! :D Thanks! 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
for those that want to party and jump for joy then this is the thread where your all welcome

fun

Expired Sarnie
Y'all better not be playing me. 

BARGIE!!!! OMG I miss them. Glad that they were given some time off before reuniting them again. =D 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahah Fun. Same here. I agree. I am excited to see Bargie again. I don't know if I want to see Margie with her hair long...or short in this lakorn. 555 I'm currently contemplating about it since I've gotten so use to her short hair. lol 
Anyways, I am excited. Just 4 more days! I remember when Bargie started filming Roy Marn on this day, March 15th, like what? 2-3 years ago? I don't even remember anymore. It's been awhile. 555 :D 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
eeeek; 4 more days! I want Margie to have long hair here, she looks nice with both but it's been a while since I've seen her with long hair xD she needs a new hairstyle! 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yeah, it has been awhile since Margie had long hair... I miss it.. but she looks really good with short hair as well... ooo... eeeekkk.. can't wait for the fiiting..

@alice, I pinned their names ^_~