[CH3] My Hero Series Part1: Matupoom Haeng Huajai (Cholumpi Production) Boy Pakorn/ Chippy Sirin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
And i wonder if theh actually kissed each other. If so i believe that will be chippys first real kiss in a lakorn
Not just Chippy’s first real kiss but perhaps boy’s first EVER real kiss too lmaooooooo :risas3: after nearly 2 decades of acting in the industry he’s finally fortunate to kiss someone lol

Wait...

Or has he already kissed someone before??? Lol! I wouldn’t know cuz I don’t watch him lmaooo :risas3::facepalm:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Not just Chippy’s first real kiss but perhaps boy’s first EVER real kiss too lmaooooooo :risas3: after nearly 2 decades of acting in the industry he’s finally fortunate to kiss someone lol

Wait...

Or has he already kissed someone before??? Lol! I wouldn’t know cuz I don’t watch him lmaooo :risas3::facepalm:
The only thing ive seen him in is nang rai tee ruk with kimmy and didnt get past the 2rd ep so i wouldnt know either

xodxo

Notification Squad!

The OST makes this part seem good. Boy Pakorn is looking sharp. Chippy & Boy are not bad together. I’m kind of excited to see this now.
Goodness. I usually don’t click with Chippy cuz she has this resting bitch face most of the time but oooh, she can actually cry in here! And thank god— they clean boy up lol he’s not the typical homeless guy I’m used to seeing anymore lol

The ost is quite good too!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Goodness. I usually don’t click with Chippy cuz she has this resting bitch face most of the time but oooh, she can actually cry in here! And thank god— they clean boy up lol he’s not the typical homeless guy I’m used to seeing anymore lol

The ost is quite good too!
Ive always liked chippys crying. It looks real to me. In raeng tawan when Aum was about to R her she was crying and telling him off and thats the scene the won me over in terms of her acting. Lol i felt so tense in that scene haha And yes boy actually looks really handsome here lol

xodxo

Ive always liked chippys crying. It looks real to me. In raeng tawan when Aum was about to R her she was crying and telling him off and thats the scene the won me over in terms of her acting. Lol i felt so tense in that scene haha And yes boy actually looks really handsome here lol
I was too busy being turned off by her resting B face so I never really watch her anymore after her first debut lakorn. But yea— I might peek in here just to see how she does. Her crying does look real, though. She makes it look natural. I wouldnt say she’s a good or great actress yet lol too early for me to judge but yea— will give her chances to judge in here. teehee :D

And yea— boy has cleaned up! He’s not messy looking for the first time lol :p

I like Chippy as well, she's got it in her to be a solid actress. As long as she continues to push herself and improve then she could go the distance.
Haha, def will give her chances in here.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This is the scene with her and aum just in case anyone wanted to see it. Lol aum was kind of scary in this

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I like Chippy as well, she's got it in her to be a solid actress. As long as she continues to push herself and improve then she could go the distance.
Yeah i feel like she is one of the more solid newbies compared to some others. She definitley has potential so hopefully she does good in this as well as kharm see tan dorn

xodxo

Typical sadist Aum lol :p but Chippy has a nice BOD LOL :thumbup::thumbup: now I’m worried about Mew’s pudgy body lol jkjk

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Typical sadist Aum lol :p but Chippy has a nice BOD LOL :thumbup::thumbup: now I’m worried about Mew’s pudgy body lol jkjk
Chippy does have a nice body. Its not too skinny or too big. What did you think of her acting in that scene if you watched it. And sadist aum is my favorite aum lool

xodxo

Chippy does have a nice body. Its not too skinny or too big. What did you think of her acting in that scene if you watched it. And sadist aum is my favorite aum lool
He’s a strong actor. He’s good. He is sexy! Haha I do like him! I pick him over Tik and Ken. Lol :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ken.T for me anyday then Aum lol.
Haha i remember when i first saw aum i though he was soo ugly but his looks grew on me so quickly. Hes my most favorite thai actor. Nobody has beat him yet for me. But i love Ken T too

xodxo

I meant chippy's acting haha but yesss i would choose aum over ken and tik too. Plus aum is aging the best too
Lmbo :facepalm::risas3: wow—it was prob late last night that I must have somehow read “his” instead of “hers” 555 or maybe my head was just thinking about Aum lol :p

I think she’s neutral. Very raeng, very combative and she’s like a tough cookie too. 55 I’ll have to se her more before I can say if I like her or not, or if we just don’t vibe. Lol :p

Haha i remember when i first saw aum i though he was soo ugly but his looks grew on me so quickly. Hes my most favorite thai actor. Nobody has beat him yet for me. But i love Ken T too
Omg ditto!!!! Lol!!!!! I thought the same, but as I continue to see him, hehe his sexiness keeps screaming at me. Lol

As appealing as Ken is—IDK, can’t ever get into him lol I just don’t know why. Maybe cuz I didn’t care for his koojin Anne either so maybe that’s why I couldn’t see anything in them?? Lol but ooh-I dig Aff&Aum!!55:coleman:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

Wait...

He kissed Toey J in the cupids series. Lol.

&& they definitely cleaned him up haha. Boy started out looking homeless and that peach fuzz was always there. I remember in 3 Golden Men he was going to shave it but decided not to in the Lakorn. I was like yes! But he turned back & didn’t do it lol. As for Chippy, I’ve only watched her in Sixth Sense. She was okay there but I never saw her as N’ek material. However, she seems pretty legit in here. Maybe I’ll give her a chance.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Wait...

I can't remember if he kissed Kim in that one, but 100% he kissed Toey in The Cupid Series. They kissed twice actually.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I tell you what else I'm interested in, Chakrit's character and what looks like a hot mess of a love triangle? #Drama. I have no clue what role his playing in this though and if his a good or bad guy.
31556367_204903876980381_3015593737926475776_n.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-05-19-01h26m40s763.png
vlcsnap-2018-05-19-01h26m48s287.png vlcsnap-2018-05-19-01h26m53s776.png