[CH3] My Hero Series Part 5: Tai Peek Puksa (Cholumpi Production) Louis Scott & Yam Matira

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Man. This one sounds so good. Gotta finish Part 4 first! This one seems to have everything lol. Definitely can’t wait to see the scenes of Boy & Great pretending to be gay lol. It’s like seeing them mess around in real life!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Does 4 and 5 relate to each other a lot? I haven't started part 4 because Thippy has only subbed half of the episodes so far, but I noticed she also subbed the first two episodes of this and I kinda watch this one since everyone here seems to like it lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Does 4 and 5 relate to each other a lot? I haven't started part 4 because Thippy has only subbed half of the episodes so far, but I noticed she also subbed the first two episodes of this and I kinda watch this one since everyone here seems to like it lol
Nope, you can watch it as a stand alone. I skipped 4 and I'm understanding just fine cus there's no mention of the 4th one.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Perfect lol. Also, I just watched the opening and wtf Deaw and Mint are both in here but not paired up!? No!!! They're my favorite secondary ship lol
Aww darn! I was hoping they were. Usually they get paired up together lol. I love them both together too! I’m still trying to finish up part 4 but this series doesn’t do major connections like other ones.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww darn! I was hoping they were. Usually they get paired up together lol. I love them both together too! I’m still trying to finish up part 4 but this series doesn’t do major connections like other ones.
I mean maybe somehow they will be, but it's not listed on their wiki profiles that way so I'm assuming they aren't.

On another note, just checked out the first part of episode 1 and so far so good =D

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Diew and Mint are back as rai. I really don't like when they play rai.

Louis and Yam are quite cute together. Louis does the one love one heart act real well. Akin is so besotted with Lisa kekeke.
Agreed! I don't like them as rai. I prefer them as second leads. True, you can totally tell Akin is all about Risa lol. The whole ghost aspect reminds me a little of the Sixth Sense with Louis and Ja though lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hmm. The only thing about Yam that bothers me is her voice. Haha.
She was born and raised in Brisbane Queensland, Australia. And she only moved to Thailand when she started acting when she was 15/16.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
She was born and raised in Brisbane Queensland, Australia. And she only moved to Thailand when she started acting when she was 15/16.
Oh, so she's kind of like Yaya when she first started out. I'm not Thai so I don't really notice. But I remember people talking about how when Yaya first started her Thai was somewhat limited.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yam and Patricia actually learned Thai together on set with p'Kai lol. They would always get yelled at when they conversed into English. Patricia may had grew up in Thailand but she always attended international school and primarily spoke English.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

The heroes on 3 Zaap. Too bad Toey couldn't make it. Louis said it was easy working with Yam since they had the advantage of speaking the same two languages, and they'd get scolded on set. Then Great teased that Louis has a crush on Yam. 555 They are trying to get Louis in trouble.