[CH3] My Hero Series Part 5: Tai Peek Puksa (Cholumpi Production) Louis Scott & Yam Matira

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
20180806_011127.png
Cr. Popeklinkpantip
Ratings are okay.
So far Boy and Chippys part had the highest overall ratings for this series. Their overall rating was a 3.62. Great and Saimai's part came in second with an overall ratings average of 3.25. Top and Nycha's overall rating average of 3.057. Toey and Eye's part of the lakorn surprisingly has had the lowest overall rating average of 3.025. Top and Nycha barely beat them. Lets hope Louis and Yam get some high ratings!

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching Toey and Eye's part and I thought they were sooo cute! I tried watching Top and Nychaa's but was bored watching the first 20 mins of the first episode and I can't bring myself to watch Great's even though he looks hot dancing! I'm considering to watch Boy and Chippy's part because Boy actually looks good in there. But I have loved Louis even more since Sixth Sense. He's a great actor and he looks good in here! - I just love how a lot of the SS cast is in this series, and how they use the SS songs in here, it makes me miss them so much.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished watching Toey and Eye's part and I thought they were sooo cute! I tried watching Top and Nychaa's but was bored watching the first 20 mins of the first episode and I can't bring myself to watch Great's even though he looks hot dancing! I'm considering to watch Boy and Chippy's part because Boy actually looks good in there. But I have loved Louis even more since Sixth Sense. He's a great actor and he looks good in here! - I just love how a lot of the SS cast is in this series, and how they use the SS songs in here, it makes me miss them so much.
Boy & Chippy’s is actually really good. & girl I feel the same w/ the SS music. I miss them so much everytime I hear the songs come on.

@SuzieJ Have u started Toey & Eye yet? I’m still trying to finish Top & Nychaa.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Boy & Chippy’s is actually really good. & girl I feel the same w/ the SS music. I miss them so much everytime I hear the songs come on.

@SuzieJ Have u started Toey & Eye yet? I’m still trying to finish Top & Nychaa.
I havent watched Toey and eye's part yet sadly. Have the subs came out yet? I really wanna finish their part before watching this part
I would totally recommend Boy and Chippy's part. Their part of the series seems to be among the favorites for this series. I absolutely loved it and Boy actually looked really hot in it. Plus they had 3 great real kiss scenes

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Never mind! I found subs for like 4 episodes of toey amd eyed part! Getting started now
I’m finishing up Top & Nychaa! I’ll probably start in 2 days or so. Got to finish Game Sanaeha too. Tag me! I’ll chat w/ you over there. & then we can continue to chat in this thread when the subs come out. Lol.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Constantine Phaulkon I hope you get the girl this time..... She's very beautiful.

Tai Peek Pak Sa - I think this scene is lovely. This is the moment Louis meets the girl.
He was flying the plane when his co-pilot knocked out after two of the wings caught fire & went into descent. Onboard happens to be a senior pilot going elsewhere with his daughter, so he asked his crew to get the older man to help.
They brought the plane down safely & when it landed she was waiting for her dad & hugged him. Over his shoulder, Louis in the cockpit saw her.

Looks like the Dad likes him!!

they speak a lot of English in this movie = them being pilots and all so we'll be quite okay with the Thai !!
(But I don't know whether you like Constantine Phaulkon or not. I do. Well, Louis Scott I do.)

Rosi

Wifey #42
And he cries so feelingly in this story. He (Louis/Akin) loves this Lisa so much & then he & her dad has got a lock & chain kind of closeknit friendship (the old guy really likes him). Then one day just when he's about to fly his beloved granny fell & got admitted to hospital so in the middle of dinner Lisa's father was asked to take over the flight. What nobody knew the plane is already a tool for some sort of scam (actually it's me who don't understand the espionage language) & hijacked in midair, her dad fought with the bad guys & well..... the plane didn't make it. Akin cried so badly (& beautifully) but Lisa blamed it all on him & refused to even let him attend the funeral. He's got to solve the mystery but all in looks like he's up for many crying moments ahead.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m finishing up Top & Nychaa! I’ll probably start in 2 days or so. Got to finish Game Sanaeha too. Tag me! I’ll chat w/ you over there. & then we can continue to chat in this thread when the subs come out. Lol.
Will do! Currently watching ep 1 of toey and eyes part and im liking it so far

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aw p'Akin is so sweet and mature. What a guy.
I get that Lisa is grieving but shes gotta stop blaming Akin for her dad's death every time she gets mad at him, or jealous of him. Even if the plane had not been hijacked and had the accident on it's own, it's still not his fault or intention, and if she keeps this up their relationship is not going to be healthy.

I'm surprised that Lisa doesn't really hide that she is talking to a ghost. Even more surprising that Akin doesn't think she's crazy hahaha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hi. New to this thread. But yeah.. really? Lol I think yam’s voice is unique compare to other actresses. I like it..
It doesnt bother me much but her voice doesnt match her. It sounds kidish and deep. But i dont hate it. its not nearly as bad as some other actresses