[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I;m excited to watch Vicky and that guy she's pair up more than Rome/Susie. I love them both too. But more into Vicky and the other guy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I;m excited to watch Vicky and that guy she's pair up more than Rome/Susie. I love them both too. But more into Vicky and the other guy.
that guy pairing with Vicky his name is Tar Warit that couple seem to be fun since they
aren't overacting Rome his ok but Susie she needed more acting improvement cos she's
quite trying too hard I felt so bad at the start how they pull Cherry out from this
role she's super hot when she play action thrill

onahc

sarNie Elites
People who can't act bring down the lakon, but Producers/Directors overlook this sometimes for ratings. I have to say the costumes look pretty silly and I for one don't buy for a minute that the ladies here are tough, butt kicking chics, they just don't look right.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Susie looks pretty with her hair straight like that. Vicky is pretty too. The picture of Susie making the heart shape and hugging Rome from behind is really cute.

Thanks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
People who can't act bring down the lakon, but Producers/Directors overlook this sometimes for ratings. I have to say the costumes look pretty silly and I for one don't buy for a minute that the ladies here are tough, butt kicking chics, they just don't look right.
absolutely something just went so wrong omg sad that P'Rome get a crappy production

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Susie looks pretty with her hair straight like that. Vicky is pretty too. The picture of Susie making the heart shape and hugging Rome from behind is really cute.

Thanks.
it would look even cuter if the girl doing the heart shape and hugging is either Rita or
Chompoo instead of Susie sorry fans I had to comment like this cos Rteam will always be
in my heart

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Have I mention how when I saw the trailer to these lakorn it reminded me of RT starring Ken T and Chompoo. I hope its not like it at all.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Have I mention how when I saw the trailer to these lakorn it reminded me of RT starring Ken T and Chompoo. I hope its not like it at all.
oh yeah RT didn't do well cos of Uma99 and mook liam petch is Pau Jin Jong by the look
it might be similar if the plot and story directing and some of the cast acting can
pull them down to a crap one I'm not saying cos I dislike them its just something
really giving U the answer I know lots of fans don't like uma99 and pau jin jong
company

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh yeah RT didn't do well cos of Uma99 and mook liam petch is Pau Jin Jong by the look
it might be similar if the plot and story directing and some of the cast acting can
pull them down to a crap one I'm not saying cos I dislike them its just something
really giving U the answer I know lots of fans don't like uma99 and pau jin jong
company
Alice, there are so many production how do you keep in track on which one did which one.haha. I can't even keep up w/ these production. I also get confuse on it too.hahah. Well, hopefully this one is not bad like that one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

this one remind me of rome and chompoo.

and this one too.
ha like what U posted

reminded of Rome and Chompoo somehow this lakorn will be better if they had Chompoo
playing Mookta the n'ek instead of Susie then we'll get to see Rome/Chomp joob joob like when they were in mia taeng or perhaps another good one get Rita as another choice if Chompoo can't sorry fans I can't agree Rome with some others unless Rome
pairing with my favourite n'ek then I'll tune in

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, there are so many production how do you keep in track on which one did which one.haha. I can't even keep up w/ these production. I also get confuse on it too.hahah. Well, hopefully this one is not bad like that one.
AyLove from my experience of watching Thai Lakorn and researching while I'm watching
gathering info and feedback from comments I can tell which production is which and their
work status like how I kept saying about Broadcast they have good lakorn producer
they always bring good plot and rating like this company pau jin jong wasn't a well
known production so not sure if they have their strength to top themselves to be
popular like those company I mention

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think Susie is overacting and I don't really like her n'ek acting that much. I like her when she is n'rai in Noon & Aon lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Susie is overacting and I don't really like her n'ek acting that much. I like her when she is n'rai in Noon & Aon lakorn.
she wasn't n'rai in Noon/Aon just supporting and she did a good job but then when she got
to be n'ek with Mart plerng see roong she overact her role