[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks for the teasers! Rome and susie did a joop joop scene hehe. They have many cute scenes together

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwww thanks for both the teaser! It looks so good
I wait to see it alreadyz

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
From what I see from the clips I feel like this lakorn is a bit "Woon Wai" the storyline seems to be everywhere and Susie is overacting again, she improved so much in Ruen Hor Ror Hien but in here she seems to be back where she started. I hope they prove me wrong, but as of now I'm not feeling this lakorn. Mongkot Saeng Jun was already a big fail for me, hope Pau Jing Jong doesn't mess up again, they did good with Kehas See Daeng.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
From what I see from the clips I feel like this lakorn is a bit "Woon Wai" the storyline seems to be everywhere and Susie is overacting again, she improved so much in Ruen Hor Ror Hien but in here she seems to be back where she started. I hope they prove me wrong, but as of now I'm not feeling this lakorn. Mongkot Saeng Jun was already a big fail for me, hope Pau Jing Jong doesn't mess up again, they did good with Kehas See Daeng.
yeah correct word to describe woon wai a mess up Susie overacting again like she needed
more acting homework @the signing calendar event she said to her fans don't forget to
tune in this lakorn cos its good and sanook mak don't miss but it looks everywhere
from the 3 teasers felt bad for an A-list like P'Rome co-star she's ok but only overact
trying too hard Susie she better when she play supporting and she doesn't suit to play
action genre either U know what if they still kept Cherry at the start I know she wouldn't overact her role and plus I'm not a fan of pau jin jong they're like
Good Feeling

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
The teaser seem boring...sorry but it da truth...anyways when is it airing...haven't been in this blog for awhile

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
vicky scenes looks interesting, and I think Rome is HOT in here. Well, I will wait till this air to say any further. So far, I need more cute scenes from Rome and Susie. This might be a hit, since is action lakorn. Though it does seem all over the place.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
vicky scenes looks interesting, and I think Rome is HOT in here. Well, I will wait till this air to say any further. So far, I need more cute scenes from Rome and Susie. This might be a hit, since is action lakorn. Though it does seem all over the place.
I see no one that looks hot with P'Rome beside since in my mind Rome looks good
with either Rita or Chompoo sorry to Susie's fans that I have to point this out
not sure if mook liam petch is a hit lakorn cos from the 3 teaser its already
over the place

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The magazine cover makes the lakorn look like such an epic badass lakorn but really it isn't. The lakorn trailers make the lakorn look like such a trainwreck.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The magazine cover makes the lakorn look like such an epic badass lakorn but really it isn't. The lakorn trailers make the lakorn look like such a trainwreck.
definitely agree with this comment Cupid Candy the story parts are falling apart
yeah looks epic but really its not