[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Can't wait to see this. Rome looks so hot. He and Susie look exceptionally cute together, especially during the piggyback part!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha was it this lakorn were bts Susie was practicing dancing? I thought this was going to be like some sort of lakorn involving dance competition lmao!!! But it turn out to be an action flick. Ah one of the think I dislike about lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Haha was it this lakorn were bts Susie was practicing dancing? I thought this was going to be like some sort of lakorn involving dance competition lmao!!! But it turn out to be an action flick. Ah one of the think I dislike about lakorn.
with me one of the thing I dislike this lakorn cos the company is pau jin jong if this
was broadcast or lakornthai I would be more excited to watch this

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
with me one of the thing I dislike this lakorn cos the company is pau jin jong if this
was broadcast or lakornthai I would be more excited to watch this
yeah why pau jin jong? <_< the other pau jin jong I know is only the one with andrew and mint in it

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pau Jing Jong is once in awhile good. My most favorite lakorn ever was from them, Pleng Pa Fa Leng Dao. Though they have made crappy lakorns like Mongkot Saeng Jun and Kaen Lum Khong. Kehad See Daeng was good and Wimarn Mungkorn was draggy but decent. It all just depends on the storyline.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kayad see daeng its good cos Pau Jin Jong might be good at classic period but not so
sure if Action Comedy or Action Thrill whether it will turn out good
feel sorry and sad for A-list like P'Rome get this crap company all his other lakorns
they're good production like Broadcast,No Problem/Who and Who,Tv Scene lately they been
improving then Rome had Makers J Group in Mia Taeng that was :thumbsup: now he still
needed Lakornthai Khun Da cos he misses his chance in Wanida I hope I don see him in
pjj production again but luckily his next one is Buang Broadcast and last of all
Makers Group Plerng Boon same producer as JLR