[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I'm feel very happy that this roles wasn't on cherry cuz I think will not match for a roles like this. Susie make me laugh every time when she change herself to meet petch. Gosh this lakorn tiltle is have both pranang name in there mook n petch. :coverlaf:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Already watch ep 1.
I admit this lakorn is fun. And after all Susie can make me luagh and i think she looks cute with Rome. :lolyup:
But i'm in love with Taky(Tah+Vicky). They are cute and i thinks Tah is already in love with Vicky. :whahuh:
I guess this is the one lakorn i'll be watching when RP ends. I'm not found of ch7 lakorn that are airing now. :nono1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm feel very happy that this roles wasn't on cherry cuz I think will not match for a roles like this. Susie make me laugh every time when she change herself to meet petch. Gosh this lakorn tiltle is have both pranang name in there mook n petch. :coverlaf:
yeah I find them look cute too Susie/Rome oh yeah about their role Mook she's a pearl
Petch his a diamond imagine this was to be Cherry her name will be Mooktha but then
Susie came to replace her
oh well Rome and Cherry will be meeting up in 2 upcoming lakorn for 2012-2013

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I didn't even know this was out today. I might as well watch it after I finish episode 21 of RP then. Thought this was airing next week. maybe i was just thinking about Chompoo/Por T's lakorn.haha. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I didn't even know this was out today. I might as well watch it after I finish episode 21 of RP then. Thought this was airing next week. maybe i was just thinking about Chompoo/Por T's lakorn.haha. :)
episode 1 of Rome/Susie just aired today its Thursday time in Sydney
Por and Chompoo start next week on Monday so no more ruk patiharn

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
episode 1 of Rome/Susie just aired today its Thursday time in Sydney
Por and Chompoo start next week on Monday so no more ruk patiharn
Wait, I thought RP have another episode? So Next Monday is the last episode right?
that make Por and Chompoo's lakorn next Tuesday? right?
Or are you talking about Sydney time? haha. I am confuse now. haha.
Off Topic Btw.

myheromike

yeah I find them look cute too Susie/Rome oh yeah about their role Mook she's a pearl
Petch his a diamond imagine this was to be Cherry her name will be Mooktha but then
Susie came to replace her
oh well Rome and Cherry will be meeting up in 2 upcoming lakorn for 2012-2013
Oh really damn. So one is plerng boon right and what other one call. I don't very feel like her,but if the lakorn was good then maybe I will give her a try cherry with rome

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wait, I thought RP have another episode? So Next Monday is the last episode right?
that make Por and Chompoo's lakorn next Tuesday? right?
Or are you talking about Sydney time? haha. I am confuse now. haha.
Off Topic Btw.
Por/Chompoo air 10th Monday-Tuesday episode 1 on Tuesday continue onto epi2 Wednesday
then were on mook liam petch again on Thursday in Thai timeslot they will be before
us time

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh really damn. So one is plerng boon right and what other one call. I don't very feel like her,but if the lakorn was good then maybe I will give her a try cherry with rome
yes one is plerng boon but feel sad its another weak stressful role for Cherry like
when she play in Tard Ruk and Rome kongkwai return and their 2nd one is unconfirm
its the Tv Scene one with Aum/Ja

meenia

sarNie Adult
This one looks cute. Action too. Didn't see much of Rome so didn't know him character much. Vicky and Tah does look cute together. I'll have to look into this one. LOL.

myheromike

Damn I'm so mad on the part that guy help mook mouth to mouth it should be petch not him :numchuck: :numchuck: this make me don't want to watch anymore.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Damn I'm so mad on the part that guy help mook mouth to mouth it should be petch not him :numchuck: :numchuck: this make me don't want to watch anymore.
see that is one of the reason why I'm not watching this lakorn only doing some updating

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol vicky! she was yelling at tah, and he's like you want any water ( That what i say when my mom B***H at me) hahaha...she like 2 glass...haha

kermint

sarNie Adult
before I didnt pay attention to this lakorn but after i finished the first two eps. actually was good lakorn lol. i am interesting to this lakorn now lol. i also want to say Rome and Sussie are cute together hehehe. plus Tah n Vick are cute too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finishing watching episode 2 today. I love it how Susie change her character when she's around Rome.hehhe. So far this is an okay lakorn. The fighting scene is kind of not good to me. Like its good but then its also give me the "WTF" reaction.ha. I love Vicky.She is so cute when she make Susie's brother say sorry to her and go down on his knee and say something like i am sorry to the pretty pretty vicky. Something like that. I don't know how to translate it into English.ahhah.But ya know what scene i am talking about. heh

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
is there a possibility that jason young might be part of the bad guys since everyone keeps looking down on him? :weep:

myheromike

see that is one of the reason why I'm not watching this lakorn only doing some updating
Yeah now I'm kinda thinking of thing happen. It's kind weird that first kiss on n'ek is not p'ek, I don't like lakorn like this so stupid dude. Now idk what to do I'm kinda want to watch,but I can not take this weird thing out of my mind. If this is in the cheek it ok,but it on the lip not matter it just a help but it should p'ek not that guy.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
LOL...I cnt wait to see Petch's face expression when its revealed that Mook is not like how she presents herself to him! Petch's so gonna be head-over-heels for her later though... I love her barbie doll attitude &colorful clothes <3 BTW, Ning's character is so annoying, she's just an assistant overeacts too much! If she was under my care, I'd fire her right away, lol...just saying :p