[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the barbie doll looks and attitude should had been given to Chompoo instead of Susie,
Susie cute but Chomp will make it twice cuter

nangfa

sarNie Egg
i skim through ep.2 and its like watching Ugly Betty and Nikita in one...lol.... :coverlaf: not liking it...this is it for me....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i skim through ep.2 and its like watching Ugly Betty and Nikita in one...lol.... :coverlaf: not liking it...this is it for me....
I just skim through episode 1 and 2 @pantip thread looking at the cap scan but not tuning
in to watching the actual clip itself its funny and cute but it can irritate the audience
just like Likit Sanaeha its was a mess up

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
เรตติ้งละครประจำวันที่ 6 มกราคม 2555
เพลงรักบ้านนา 15.8 = 16
มุกเหลี่ยมเพชร 4.9 = 5
น้ำขึ้นให้รีบรัก 1.6 = 2
โก๊ะ 13.7 = 14
หมูแดง 6.2 = 6

Mook Liam Petch rating is 4.9 vote 5 - not doing good for the start of 2012
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11544460/A11544460.html

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
NOT SURE IF I SHARE THIS YET!

EPI.01 (FULL)

EPI.02 (FULL)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
so petch and mook are related too? his mom seems to like her a lot..
IDK if they're related but i believe his mom like her a lot because she helped her out from a thief who snatch her purse and Mook ran after the thief and got her purse back to her. Well,according to the servant that;s why she liked her and want pra'ek to married her.
I think her mom and his mom are friends if they're not friends then they're related.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Susie's acting is improving. But this is just way too corny. I cannot continue. Good casting but I really can't see Vicky be second to anyone. She's a talented actress. Tah and her lack chemistry. =(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Susie's acting is improving. But this is just way too corny. I cannot continue. Good casting but I really can't see Vicky be second to anyone. She's a talented actress. Tah and her lack chemistry. =(
correct Fun that is why I'm completely not watching this cos it looks corny and a mess
all I'm doing is skim through some scan @pantip and updates stuff here Asianfuse

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Susie seems like she worked so hard for this drama.

Her crazy character is so hilarious. Those hideous outfits and colorful stockings! OMG!
I think Susie and Rome make a great pair.

I find Vicky's character annoying.

Petch's mom's hair----->Cruella Deville? She looks like she got electrocuted!

I really wish someone would sub this. I wanna understand what they're saying.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
All I have to say is that this lakorn has horrible, horrible editing. Some of the things happening doesn't make any sense. I hope PJJ is reading my comment because if he thinks this is worthy to air, then I don't have any hope for his future works. He has some good actors in here and I kind of feel they are being wasted. Although I have to say Susie is doing a good job.

I'm only skimming through this lakorn too.
Thought I shared my 2 cents since it's been awhile. LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
All I have to say is that this lakorn has horrible, horrible editing. Some of the things happening doesn't make any sense. I hope PJJ is reading my comment because if he thinks this is worthy to air, then I don't have any hope for his future works. He has some good actors in here and I kind of feel they are being wasted. Although I have to say Susie is doing a good job.

I'm only skimming through this lakorn too.
Thought I shared my 2 cents since it's been awhile. LOL.
yeah I kept on repeating the same thing as U
I'll share my 2 cents as well the rating I posted this lakorn isn't doing well its flop
badly :thumbdown: all the casting in here are all star ppl but its unfair to them
they deserve a better company not pjj

fanny

sarNie Adult
i was going to start this lakorn, but since i read all the comments i dont think i would be anytime soon. maybe in the future when i have nothing to watch. i like rome and jason a lot, but not liking susie to be n'ek in this lakorn. i cant stand her try hard acting, it doesnt look nature to me.