[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am having a Susie and Rome fever... They're so cute together, and I am happy to see a cute scene. I love the way Rome tries and concentrate on his steps, and he looks shy but Hot. Rome is so Hot in this clip. Susie she's really good in a lot of things. This clip is short but I re-watch it a few times already... :thumbsup: Rome also have a killer body. :drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbTfbBmp96c

Credit to kisskeepintouch
Rome his hot and killer body that's why all of his co-star looking hot with him at the
same time too specially Chompoo and Susie if this was Cherry she would had been
double up Miss Susie. :rockon:

tinah

sarNie Coma
they had the fitting today

omg, susie and rome looked HOT together. Vicky Sunisa is also in here pairing up with Tah Warit *ncry* why didn't they just make her the nang'rai and pair up with Jason Young since he is in here too. im sooo mad that she has to be play supporting but to make it worst shes getting with tah.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

omg, susie and rome looked HOT together. Vicky Sunisa is also in here pairing up with Tah Warit *ncry* why didn't they just make her the nang'rai and pair up with Jason Young since he is in here too. im sooo mad that she has to be play supporting but to make it worst shes getting with tah.
At pantip they wrote Ja name how come its Vicky now they must had Ta with Ja and
Vicky with Jason.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think Vicky nang'ek status is over the only time she's n'ek if the lakorn is not
really promoted or not so good script or the evening slot oh hope Vicky she's just
supporting not n'rai against Rome since they were pra'nang in dang duang tawan.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid

Omg I was just going to say the same thing when I saw Vicky name. I'm mad too, I was hoping she would pair with Jason. They would look so hot together, I really don't want to see Vicky with Tah because his character in the pass isn't so interesting. I also dont fine him good looking either, sorry for his fans.
Imagine how great it would be for Rome and Susie, Jason and Vicky.

tinah

sarNie Coma
At pantip they wrote Ja name how come its Vicky now they must had Ta with Ja and
Vicky with Jason.
i was watching the clip of the fitting from sesan sode and the host said vicky is paired up with tah. i mean i already accept the fact that she wont be n'ek anymore but atleast give her better roles! like joy rinalee. according to vicky, her role isn't all that important :whatever:

thaimovielover, i agree they messed up the cast by having tah in here. if vicky paired up with jason it would be been perfect casting

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i was watching the clip of the fitting from sesan sode and the host said vicky is paired up with tah. i mean i already accept the fact that she wont be n'ek anymore but atleast give her better roles! like joy rinalee. according to vicky, her role isn't all that important :whatever:

thaimovielover, i agree they messed up the cast by having tah in here. if vicky paired up with jason it would be been perfect casting
i wouldn't think at first there won't be a mess up casting i like the fact they had
Ta and Ja now Vicky a big no for me i like Susie and Rome why can't other company
produce this cos i don't like pau jin jong Khun Ah-too production their creation are
like good feeling Rome/Susie should had produce something like Lakornthai Rome hasn't
played for them ever since his out from wanida.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres clip from the fitting. susie look so hot especially when shes holding the gun. her and rome look compatiable for each other. poor vicky..her and jason would look good together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UAtLyh96Rg&feature=player_embedded#at=52
credit to nirvanafact

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah they sure did I can't get over it either. IF Vicky paired with Jason I won't say a word. I would mind it either if she was n'rai, her role would be more interesting anyways.

Thanks for the clip. Wow Rome and Susie is smoking Hot together, they really match. Vicky is too beautiful in the clip, I can't wait to see her. Love the way she is dress, and I miss her cute dimples. Too bad we didn't see Jason at the fitting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i had never seen Vicky rai before and this is probably by first time watching her
but i don't like the fact she's rai along side against Rome i find it so unusual
cos they use to pair as lead before dung duang tawan any u girls remember this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
vicky is not rai. she's pairing up with tah. i rather have her rai and be with jason

heres the opening ceremony. susie couldn't make it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPM8LZy73cA
credit to nirvanafact

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Vicky looks gorgeous as usual. Love her hair and her outfits. Susie is shorter than I expected compared to Rome but they do suit each other well. Rome's n'eks this year are mostly mixed; Rita, Chompoo and now Susie.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome his huger and taller than his co-star Susie i believe she isn't that tall she's
probably the same height like Ploy or Yardthip i think Rita or Cherry will be Rome's
tallest co-star out from the list 3rd person is Chompoo.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pics from the opening/fitting. susie wasn't able to make it to the opening. it could of been a perfect cast if vicky didn't get paired up with tah. she should of been rai and get with jason :Spicy_05: i guess Ning is the vilian

credit to dolly