[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

tinah

sarNie Coma
no wonder they chosen cherry for the role. she suits action lakorn where shes playing a cop and act tomboyish

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hope they pull out of this one..dont want to see them pair up twice just yet..
yeah i want them out as well i had nothing against if they pair for twice but i rather see them play in another production
not too fond of pau jing jong their lakorn are just slow and boring like Tv Scene. Rome haven't played for Lakornthai
yet cos Ch3 pulled him out from Wanida, i want Rome/Cherry play for Lakornthai. I shall give them a name 'Cherrome'

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
news from RomePatchata.family.com and pantip that Rome/Cherry is confirm in here but
now were waiting for a word about Plerng boon

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, you serious? susie and rome. how great would that be. she would look so beautiful as a princess. she was so pretty in her new lakorn with louis as a princess

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! This is insane I can't believe Rome and Suise are going to be in here together. Wow this is really great news, Rome and Susie will look so hot together. I hope they have a lot of sweet scenes together, I have been waiting to see Susie pair with Andrew and Rome. Yes! I'm so happy for this news and I hope nothing changes. I agree Susie would be gorgeous as a princess, can't wait to learn more about the storyline.

This is really Rome hottest pair of the year. Theirs Rome and Rita, Rome and Chompoo, and Now Rome and Susie. This is almost too good to be true. I wish for Rome with Matt, Aff and Ploy in the nearest time. Ok I'm being greedy now lol.

Thanks for the news sis.

tinah

sarNie Coma
All of romes co star for this year is mixed lol

Hopefully the wardrobe in here won't look too cheap like ritas in the lakorn with andrew.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg! This is insane I can't believe Rome and Suise are going to be in here together. Wow this is really great news, Rome and Susie will look so hot together. I hope they have a lot of sweet scenes together, I have been waiting to see Susie pair with Andrew and Rome. Yes! I'm so happy for this news and I hope nothing changes. I agree Susie would be gorgeous as a princess, can't wait to learn more about the storyline.

This is really Rome hottest pair of the year. Theirs Rome and Rita, Rome and Chompoo, and Now Rome and Susie. This is almost too good to be true. I wish for Rome with Matt, Aff and Ploy in the nearest time. Ok I'm being greedy now lol.

Thanks for the news sis.
sis u miss out Cherry she and Rome for plerng boon all of Rome co-star this and 2012 are
all hot looking and mix i will add more for the future Yardthip,Kim,Mew from wanalee.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
sis u miss out Cherry she and Rome for plerng boon all of Rome co-star this and 2012 are
all hot looking and mix i will add more for the future Yardthip,Kim,Mew from wanalee.
Omg how can I forget lol. I guess it's because I don't really like the storyline to that lakorn. Cherry and Rome should have a better storyline. Oh yep I agree I want to see Rome with those girls too. Yeah he's with a lot of mix hot girls. Yes!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
i think they are weird couple. don't seem to like susie. She overacts a bit in the lakorn with louis.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
from wiki " plerng boon" .. someone wrote cherry is n.ek
but l think that is rumor naka.
thanks p'jib thank god its just a rumor cos i think Cherry doesn't suit those weak
crying roles like Anne older version plerng boon but Rome think his in.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they just had the fitting today! susie wasn;t able to make it to the fitting though

this is mixed with action drama

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the fitting. sounds similiar to namfon/bee sawiss lakorn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yKEGmRk8_w
credit to dolly

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Similar to Ploy Lom Petch, I'm so tuning into this than. PLP is my absolute favorite ch7 lakorn ever. PLP had such a cute storyline.