[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks for the update i love this pair, Rome and Cherry is hot&spicy flames are running right now can't wait to see the
fitting of this wanna see this hot pair so much, would anyone pinup Cherry's name next to Rome please.

tinah

sarNie Coma
That's great. I did see at cherrys board saying she has acceptted this drama. So she has 2 new lakorns now..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh really. I must have mistaken it for another lakorn. But I do know she has to pretend to be a sweet and innocent girly girl.

I thought cherry only accept 1 lakorn at a time? This one is already gonna start filming next month

icool48

sarNie Adult
N.ek is investigating to find out who stole tha diamond " Adorella "

she must disguise herself as a secretary.

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10437650/A10437650.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit : web manager

Ah.too said MLP will start shooting in may ja..alice

thanks u na ja p'jib for the nice images and updates May is just around the corner it won't be a long wait love to see this
new hot pair wow Rome his pairing lots of the hot n'ek, first upcoming mia taeng with Chompoo and next up is Cherry hope
he'll be next with Ploy another hot&sexy nang'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow Cherry she's on a investigation and pretend to be another person searching for clues this sound like an action comedy
so surprise Rome new role and action genre type as well i know Cherry she's good at those kind of character. Can't wait to
see Cherry kicking buds once again. :gungirl:

kaho22

sarNie Egg
I am glad Cherry has a new lakorn and finally get to pair up with someone other than Smart.
She's been paired up too many times with Smart lately, lol.
Not that I mind them together but I'd like to see her with someone else sometimes haha.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^The only lakorn I saw by PJJ was Mongkut Saeng Jan with RITA&ANDREW loved that lakorn even the pace was quite slow. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
everyone will love this one from pjj cos its action comedy Cherry she's the cops but she will dress up as girly fiesty character to find who's stole the owner's diamond, i don't care about this company creation but i trust Rome and Cherry
cos they're acting in this. This is a hot looking pair i don't care whoever think negatively about them but to me they're
hot they're the two tall actor and actress. The fitting and opening will be in May.