[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

saki

sarNie Adult
what time is episode 2 air?
Episode 2 is already out in gappkoo's channel :D This is the only lakorn I've watched without understanding anything that is said, but I enjoyed it, as usual. I'm kind of surprised because it seems like more of a romantic comedy than a drama. Wonderful cast, and looks like there's a lot of things going on even among the supporting characters. Arunprapai is so proper, I love how she answers back and fights for herself. Prungchat is scary when she gives that 'look' to Arunprapai. Chompoo and Benz are great, and Rome is too. Like I said before, he is one lucky guy to have such pretty girls after him. :yes:

I guess this means I'll have to wait another week for episode 3. Oh well...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
THIS LAKORN IS SO GOOD!!!

I really like it a lot, it's interesting and the cast is doing an awesome job :thumbsup: Glad it's not a full drama genre. By this being a little comedy and drama, makes the lakorn even better and not boring or repeating the same thing over and over. lol. The pace is good too, so much has happen, that I'm beginning to think what else will be coming next. For me ROME still looks the same, and he is so HOT in here for sure. I like the way he dress, the way he look and act.... With Chompoo I find her gorgeous like always, but about her lazy eye she has always had that. It's her natural look, sometimes it bugs me only because she seems annoyed or have that whatever attitude look. LOL. Can't blame her for what she have, but I have to say I like her character in here a lot. She's innocent, but she will fight back and you don't know what to expect from her. I didn't think she was going to go grab the gun like that, very brave of her. The bickering between Chom and Rome is so funny, I like that he already shows sign that he has feeling for Chom. I see him acting jealous, possessive, and paying a lot of attention to her. Very funny when he tries to R her and she hits him on the head, and everyone walk in. :whaha: I think his player side is so hot, and he's doing a great job at it, but it's kind of a comedy too. Although when it's time for him to be aggressive, I give him a 555. I hope he starts playing more roles like this one, the boring Rome has to go.

Benz, her makeup bugs me a bit. She's so pretty, but they over did her hair and makeup. I guess she has to look n'rai, if that even make sense. lol. I thought she was so beautiful and sexy when she was at the club. OMG the way she was dancing was very sexy and flirtatious...Benz has such a nice curvy body. I find her very sexy in here, and her scenes with Rome is pretty steaming HOT! They made the right decision to have her in here as n'rai, she's so good at it. Her bf and her is so funny. I can tell that Benz want to crack up when her bf start talking...

Anyways I can't wait for the next episode, this is really good...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What I've always loved about this lakorn is that the mother in law is on the nang'ek side lmao. Not many lakorns out there where the mother in law is back up for the nang'ek. It makes it much less annoying lol gosh I love this lakorn the only thing is they added more people to this -.-" which is semi good lol

Omg LOL I love how they made references to Dok Som See Thong somewhat in Ep. 2 >.<

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I can't wait until next week. This is a great lakorn to watch for me. I love the way they did with Chompoo's hair. It really looks nice on her.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Benz she's doing a good job she's extreme rai in here and it is beginning to make me hate her character. Rome's mum helping hand lawyer his so funny :coverlaf: think his the one that likes to make fun of Rome and he'll be the one
that changes Rome person its like another track to find true love with Chompoo. yeah can't wait to see epi 2 :highfive: agree Chom does have that lazy eye maybe she's not use this kind of role she is usually the loud strong one
Ahah yeah me too. I think the lawyer is so funny. He's always there catching Rome ON Chompoo all the time. Lol
yeah...her and her hardcore roles. Lol The lazy eyes bugs me. Ahha sorry to say. Lol

sang by 123Soul Band
credit jesuspiecev3's
Thanks for sharing the song. I love 123Soul. It reminds me of their song that was in 365 Wan Haeng Ruk. Lol

she always have those eyes since the beginning, rosie.

looks like chom has found her chemistry in rome; i have never seen any chem with her pra'eks since she entered the biz. she was really pretty in the thai wedding dress. and benz is super gorgeous. i can't help but find her and her gay bf funny lol
ahaa yeah I've figured that now. Lol I never watch any of Chompoo's lakorn. I'm not a big fan of hers. Heck, this is probably my first lakorn I've watch of Chomps and even thinking of continuing it. Ahahaha. :p

I'm not convinced by araya or rome in here. I thought he would do fine as a playboy but I think I'm too stuck seeing him as a nice guy all the time.
I agree with you. My sister thinks he's kind of overreacting playing the playboy pra'ek but I'm just like whatever really. I'll give it to Rome since it really is his first time. Lol he's not the Sadist type but just a mean guy. Aha

Saobomp, their eyes are dead in here especially when they stared at each other. Araya has like a mugging and whatever look most of the time. I think benz is the only one that's doing a good job
yeah I agree. It's kind of out there at the moment. Lol

I think it's okay so far. Nothing interesting yet but I think we're getting there.....soon. :p
Is he rather feeling a bit jealous already? Hmmmm.....lol
I'm not really digging Benz's makeup and hairdo as much either. The red lipstick is toooo red. Lol but her white teethe make up for it. A haha ;P
I can't wait to see episode 3. Gonna have to wait another whole week. But it's okay. Plerng Toranong will keep me busy for the weekend. Lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks :thanks: Glad to hear they're not changing that part. So far, things look exciting but sometimes I wonder if this lakorn is going to be a romantic comedy or a slap/kiss type(?) From what I heard, it's supposed to be a drama w/slap-kiss but I guess it's too early to tell how the new version will be.

One thing I like is how all the characters look, like they're straight out of a fashion magazine! I love Chompoo's hair, make-up and clothes, especially. Very romantic looking curly hair and dresses. Whoever chose her wardrobe did a good job :)
its just the start that is why there is romantic comedy but later will change when
the playboy husband Rome get jealous and sadistic cos Waan and Boy likes Chompoo in
this lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Episode 2 is already out in gappkoo's channel :D This is the only lakorn I've watched without understanding anything that is said, but I enjoyed it, as usual. I'm kind of surprised because it seems like more of a romantic comedy than a drama. Wonderful cast, and looks like there's a lot of things going on even among the supporting characters. Arunprapai is so proper, I love how she answers back and fights for herself. Prungchat is scary when she gives that 'look' to Arunprapai. Chompoo and Benz are great, and Rome is too. Like I said before, he is one lucky guy to have such pretty girls after him. :yes:

I guess this means I'll have to wait another week for episode 3. Oh well...
yes next week on Tuesday

cecilia

Staff member
^Alice, this air MONDAY/TUESDAY na kha.

Anyway, loving episode 2 so so much! i love all the guys coming in to make Rome jealous! i LOVE WAN's humor -- 'I WANT HER. WILL I GET HER IF I ASK?' muahahaha! love his meddlesome attitude!

My favorite scene today is of them falling on top of each other the night before Chom went in to help clear up the news with Benz about her boobie getting exposed. They have such warm connection there -- make them think of each other for a bit there.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I just remembered lmaooo Benz and Mick (Sasha) are a couple right? Or have they broken up? I think Benz is doing a great job ^.^ Chom sometimes I feel like she still thinks she is Reya from Dok Som See Thong LOL but I still love her though <3

Hahaha I like the references and jokes towards Dok Som See Thong LOL. It's also funny how Chom's character is kind of like Donut's character in DSST except she doesn't love Kong Kai yet like how Dee loved Yai.

cecilia

Staff member
I just remembered lmaooo Benz and Mick (Sasha) are a couple right? Or have they broken up? I think Benz is doing a great job ^.^ Chom sometimes I feel like she still thinks she is Reya from Dok Som See Thong LOL but I still love her though <3

Hahaha I like the references and jokes towards Dok Som See Thong LOL. It's also funny how Chom's character is kind of like Donut's character in DSST except she doesn't love Kong Kai yet like how Dee loved Yai.
i feel like that at time ... Reya must have stay in my head long enough -- however, i feel that when Chom's soft and calm, she's Arunpapai .. it's only when she stands up and try to say something smart to Benz, she looks like Reya.

Benz and Mick are still together na kha - i have not hear news of them broken up yet.

Anyway, the joke at the dinner table is hilarious .. i love how Anan keeps interpreting them lines to pissed off Plingchat lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Gosh. If I knew and understand Thai then I would get the joke too. lol
Arunpapai...Remember when Rita's name was Prapai in Klien Kaew Klang Jai? ahahha Brings back good memories. ahaha :p
Anyways, still another whole week to go..this is pretty depressing. :cry: lol

I love the scene when he tried to ATTEMPT "R" her and she knocked his head with the clock? and the elders came in and saw him on the ground in pain...that was funny. :lol2:
Every time I see them walking upstairs in the bedroom area, i always think of Sawan Biang. I'll be like "Kawee walked down that hall too!" Lol And the bedroom...Oh Kawee's bedroom. I cried just watching Rome & Chomp in that same house. :spin: Ahaha I'm so lame. :rofl: I miss Sawan Biang. So off topic. lol

Anyways, I just noticed that rome has a DIMPLE. That was sexy. :woot:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wonder if they will change the R scene to a willing scene -.-" because the R scene in the version with Ning and Chatchai was so brutal to watch lmao.