[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow my week is now packed. Why do they have to air 3 lakorns consecutively. And I have Heartstrings, Drunken to Love You and Sunshine Angel is about to air soon as well as Protect the Boss. Ugh. And I just recently got into Tamna the Island too. Gosh so much Asian drama to watch in the upcoming weeks.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh, I love this lakorn very much. I love Chompoo's character than Ning's version. Thank goodness they make this Arunpapai more feisty and talks more. She is prim but too proper. Love it ...

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
:slapandkissse3: I'm loving every single moment of Chompoo and Rome!!!!! Rome doesn't know what he got himself into!!! :numchuck: :thumbsup: I can't wait for ep 2.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
full epi. awesome! cuz my old school mom hates clicking the parts! she gives fits all the time. loll!
You're welcome. Hey, I have an old school mom too. haha I know a lot of ppl who around my mom age who hate clicking and finding the next epi too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh god just the start of episode 1 and damn it is so good the part when those baddies
come n threaten kongkhai with the gun and pai she went to stop them and tell her
hubby is one crazy dude just forgive him and push Rome to say sorry nodded his head
this part :coverlaf: episode 2 its the watering garden Rome his sneaking to hug
Chom but she water him with hose 'What the hell are u doing arunprapai', nothing I'm
just cleaning your dirty feet'. :highfive:

Rome and Chom they're like Great/Matt Cats vs Dogs :numchuck:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh god just the start of episode 1 and damn it is so good the part when those baddies
come n threaten kongkhai with the gun and pai she went to stop them and tell her
hubby is one crazy dude just forgive him and push Rome to say sorry nodded his head
this part :coverlaf: episode 2 its the watering garden Rome his sneaking to hug
Chom but she water him with hose 'What the hell are u doing arunprapai', nothing I'm
just cleaning your dirty feet'. :highfive:

Rome and Chom they're like Great/Matt Cats vs Dogs :numchuck:
Im excite for the lakorn. I didnt even watch the lakorn, and now Im about to go shopping with my sister. haha Now I have to wait for tonight. :(

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I just noticed that Chompoo kind of have the lazy eyes. loll
Anyways, it's been a LOONNGG time since i've watch any of Rome's lakorn. The last one was Gae Roy Ruk. ahhaa
Episode one was good. I already hate Rome for doing that to Chomp. I mean going to the club during the night of your marriage?! Wow. lol
They didn't even show us if they both even slept in the same room that night. ahahhaha :p
I wonder what was in the box that benz gave to chomp. It looked like a guy boxer.
I can't wait for episode 2. :D

cecilia

Staff member
I just noticed that Chompoo kind of have the lazy eyes. loll
Anyways, it's been a LOONNGG time since i've watch any of Rome's lakorn. The last one was Gae Roy Ruk. ahhaa
Episode one was good. I already hate Rome for doing that to Chomp. I mean going to the club during the night of your marriage?! Wow. lol
They didn't even show us if they both even slept in the same room that night. ahahhaha :p
I wonder what was in the box that benz gave to chomp. It looked like a guy boxer.
I can't wait for episode 2. :D
Benz gave Rome's clothes (sleeping apparel) to Chom as a gift to show that he belongs to her but Chom was indifferent about the whole thing.

I thought it was so funny when Rome rush in to find trouble for Chom after Boy gave Chom's the flower to congratulate her on her wedding. Rome says that why didn't she at least show some emotions or cry but she said she just realize that Rome is sadist and enjoy watching other ppl's pain, all in all, he should go and seek therapy helps lol

Really can't wait til tomorrow -- wanna see all the cute feelings/scenes.

fanny

sarNie Adult
did they add more character to this version it seem like there's more people in this version. i still remembered all the character in ning and chatchai version.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O Oh man I love Araya's portrayal of Arunprapai LOL. She isn't weak. In the old version with Ning K she wasn't weak but she wasn't strong either. I am loving this .... Esp Benz ^.^ LOL

The storyline is a little different but still good enough for me ^.^ and this one has way more characters lol.

and love how pra'eks mom calls nang'rai "Plingchat" Lmaooooo!