[Ch3] Manee Sawad (Good Feeling)

solita.marie

sarNie Egg
I love Rita in this lakorn. Her acting makes you feel for her character's situation. I completely love the wardrobe that she has as well. So many pretty dresses.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Sad to know it going to be ending soon... But I sense a sad ending for Jao and Chia..I feel sorry for Jao cause she had been waiting for life but she didn't get what she deserve...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hope its just a sad happy ending together but i hope it doesn't turn out a twisted ending cos usually a myth or fantasy lakorn pranang never get with each other when the nang'ek is different feature and pra'ek is a human 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
i hope its just a sad happy ending together but i hope it doesn't turn out a twisted ending cos usually a myth or fantasy lakorn pranang never get with each other when the nang'ek is different feature and pra'ek is a human 
I also hope so too that it will not be a sad ending as I sensed, but as u mentioned about the different features between the pra' nangs...Chinese or Thai tend to make them part at the end and that just very sad.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
The ending was great. I am satisfied that they are back to their original form..and happy that's prediction was wrong....

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just finished it. Love the ending. After being the biggest loser for the entire lakorn, Pra'k finally man-up and defence himself. Love how it end with all lose end tight up.

Love the story, CG is amazing. Great cast. Another great lakorn. Oh, yeah .. One of the lakorn song. It's so touching.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Can someone give me a brief summary of this lakorn. Debating if I should watch this since it has finished airing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
Can someone give me a brief summary of this lakorn. Debating if I should watch this since it has finished airing.
give a try fun and bet you will have tears with Rita emotional feelings this lakorn is not bad