[Ch3] Manee Sawad (Good Feeling)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ugh, not aun again! and to make it worst, its for good feeling too. but the good part is, rita has more lakorn lined up

thanks to Nat for the tran

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
No. I was just thinking the other day that I hope when Rita have a lakorn is not going to be with Aun again. Hope they change p'ek. Why Good feeling! They're not doing justice to Rita. Thanks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ugh, not aun again! and to make it worst, its for good feeling too. but the good part is, rita has more lakorn lined up

oh thanks Tinah, I'm okay with Rita and Aun but why its for Good Feeling oh i saw this
news @pantip they release Ch3 new upcoming 2012 oh the one pic had Tui the news i read
said he'll be reuniting with Donut produce by Quiz and Quest

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No. I was just thinking the other day that I hope when Rita have a lakorn is not going to be with Aun again. Hope they change p'ek. Why Good feeling! They're not doing justice to Rita. Thanks.
yeah why do this to Rita :scratchchin: first she got a bad genre with Rome again now
this one even worst cos its Good Feeling I'm ok with Aun though

tinah

sarNie Coma
apparently, we cant escape from aun cause hes with ch3 ugh

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Aun is actually not a bad actor IMO but I DON'T think he has good compatibility and chemistry with Rita. To make things worse, this is Good Feeling too. Urgh! I'm sorry but I can't stand that company. Their lakorns are never appealing to me. But thanks tinah for sharing the news

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I mean I like the lakorn that Aun and Rita played, but I want to see her with someone new because she barely has any lakorn lined up. After Pimmala, I so want Rita/Aum to pair or Tik. Someone else I guess. Well lets see the storyline and is it confirm then?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I mean I like the lakorn that Aun and Rita played, but I want to see her with someone new because she barely has any lakorn lined up. After Pimmala, I so want Rita/Aum to pair or Tik. Someone else I guess. Well lets see the storyline and is it confirm then?
when i was watching pimmala i find nangfah rumpar and playboy priew was so cute so I'm
also rooting for Rita and Aum but why this miracle faith angel not making my day and
wish come alive grr its torturing me :girlmad:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks for the news, yay, another Rita lakorn, funny i think Aun looks like Huang Xiao Ming, actually like him and rita in Luem Plai Lai Rak

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

kind of off topic but what did they say about Pope, on there? ajja.
But happy Rita is having a nang'ek role wish it could be Rome though.
Miss those team together.i know they have one upcoming but i want to
see more.

Why Aun? I can't watch him somehow...that was why I never did watch Liem Prai Lai Ruk. They should change the p'ek to someone else -- Rome anyone?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Why Aun? I can't watch him somehow...that was why I never did watch Liem Prai Lai Ruk. They should change the p'ek to someone else -- Rome anyone?
i only seen abit liem prai lai ruk then skip and watch the ending but i find Aun/Rita
is ok but would better if they get Rome or somebody else but Rteam another better
company than goodfeeling

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Aun and Rita... what a great looking couple... their last movie SUCK big time and sadly it was from Broadcast too and i love Brodcast... i hope this one's better cause i can't take no more cheesy'ness lol.....