[Ch3] Malee Rerng Rabum (WHO&WHO)

fanny

sarNie Adult
Bella doesn't have n'ek look anyways. She look more like n'rai or supporting. I will give Patricia a chance because she is still very new.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Bella is too sweet looking to look like a n'rai. I think she can pass for supporting though. Pretty average looking, but I like her as n'ek. She's just not very special looking compared to others.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Looks are subjective. I think both her looks and acting abilities are versatile, she can pull off both a nang aek and nang rai role. The only thing that bothers me is that she's come so far, impressed people with her acting in KCP, gained so many fans, has been voted the most popular main actress for SSBT awards only to be playing second to Patricia? If the nang aek was someone like iunno, Ploy, Chompoo, Margie or Yaya then it's understandable. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like both Bella and Patricia so I'm actually ok with this. Either way, I'm happy that they're getting more roles. I see this as a win win situation for me because Pat is one of my favorite newbies. The more roles she get, the faster she can improve and gain more recognition. Bella as n'rai doesn't bother me because I haven't seen her play such a role. It'd be interesting to see that sweet face of hers turn devious. I encourage growth in one's acting so the more versatile she becomes, the more I'll grow to like and admire her. These n'rai roles will probably help train her for mature n'ek roles. You know, the one where n'ek isn't so heavenly down to earth and good. Haha. I love dramatic and raeng roles aka slap/kiss genres. I'd like to see all of my favorites take on such a role at least once in their career span.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well she is a sweet face nang'rai. That's how I felt watching Roy marn. She looked nice and sweet but her actions are so different. You just want to smack her.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Is it for sure Bella is in here? She wasn't at the opening and where is she finding the time? She's currently filming Plerng Chimplee and they had the opening for Pope Rak so I'm assuming it's going to be filming too.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I don't know what to think about this lakorn but I really like Son and Pat as a pairing so I'll stick with updates for now :)
The clothing, hair -- appearance of everyone is so bizarre, haha.
Son does look very handsome though and Pat looks pretty.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
I agree. Best and Son look pretty good together. I'm hoping for the two to pair up some day.
since now Best she's another loyal to Ch3 families bet Son and her might get their chance 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
When will Best get another nang ek role? I love her so much but she doesn't get supported much. I also want to see her and Son pair too and one that I've always wanted for a long time now is pairing w/ Bie. All hope for Best!!!

Now, SonPat, adorable. I happen to like the outfits. Not every person has to were good looking clothing to look good. Wondering if Bella is really in here too. I don't mind if she does because everybody needs to take a different role at least once in order to be a great actress.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
When will Best get another nang ek role? I love her so much but she doesn't get supported much. I also want to see her and Son pair too and one that I've always wanted for a long time now is pairing w/ Bie. All hope for Best!!!

Now, SonPat, adorable. I happen to like the outfits. Not every person has to were good looking clothing to look good. Wondering if Bella is really in here too. I don't mind if she does because everybody needs to take a different role at least once in order to be a great actress.
i don't think Bella she's in here 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Credit Patricia Good FB

HE'S STILL CREEPY WITH HIS KISSING SCENES! Omg. This reminds me of that same scene from Kaen Sanaeha where he awkwardly kissed her. I totally do not ship this pair to pair up anymore after seeing this snap shot. Haha. Something about Son creeps me out after seeing him awkwardly portray his bipolar character in KS. Going to skip this. 

BTS:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.628468510546945.1073741971.310835642310235&type=1