[Ch3] Malee Rerng Rabum (WHO&WHO)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
"มาลีà¹à¸£à¸´à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸³"
-พà¹à¸­à¹à¸à¹à¹à¸à¹à¹à¸à¸¥à¹à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¸¥à¹à¸­à¸à¹à¸¥à¹à¸§ à¹à¸à¹à¹à¸à¹à¹à¸à¸£à¸µà¸¢à¸¡à¹à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¸¥à¹à¸­à¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¥à¸µà¹à¸£à¸´à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸³ à¸à¸±à¸à¸ªà¸ ยุà¸à¸à¹à¸à¸±à¸à¹à¸žà¸à¸£à¸´à¹à¸à¸µà¸¢à¸¡à¸²à¹à¸à¸­à¸à¸±à¸à¸­à¸µà¸à¸à¸£à¸±à¹à¸
à¹à¸à¸£à¸à¸´à¸ à¸à¹à¸²à¸§à¸ªà¸
this is P'Kai next project after Por Kai Jae 
nang'ek is Patricia and pra'ek is Son Yuk but waiting for a approval and confirm 
credit source Khaosod 
http://pantip.com/topic/31269603
 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Yeah, saw that on Spicy. I'll be rooting for them to reunite. :clap: I think Son will be super happy to be with Pat again. :lmao3: I think they're an ok couple. :)
 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I agree, I think son will be happy. REUNION!!!! :D
 
:coverlaf: :lmao2: Not that I'm crazy over them or anything, but thanks to Ch 3, Son's popularity has increased. :lol: I think he realizes Ch 3 is the right place to be in. Son seems to hold Pat in high regards; his IG is full of pictures of him and Pat. :lolyup: Gosh, I can just picture his wide smile if he really is in here with Pat. :D Well, anything can change, even in Ch 3. Son has an upcoming Exact lakorn, too. And Pat has her lakorn with Nadech and Taew... So, we can only wait and see. :)
 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oooh, I like Son and Pat's as a couple. I was gonna watch Kaen Saneha but it wasn't my type of lakorn.
Wonder what this storyline is :)
 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Oooh, I like Son and Pat's as a couple. I was gonna watch Kaen Saneha but it wasn't my type of lakorn.
Wonder what this storyline is :)
 
:thumbup: I'm happy you like them as a couple. I'm also happy you like Son - Pang, too, Marina. :D Now as for Son and Vill...eh. xD :shutup:
 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Pat and Son looked good together. I'm hoping that Son will pair up with Mint Chalida.
 

Sweet_09

♥♥Ann&Kim♥♥
P'Kai adore Pat if no one notice...anyways i dont mind if they are reuniting so fast! Like Maiko mention, we should me thanking P'kai & channel 3 for making Son popularity grow...and i'm actually happy for him.
 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I hope Son gets a reasonable character that doesn't make him as bipolar as in Kaen Sanaeha. Interested to see how he'll portray a different and less creepy character. Lol. I love Pat so it's great to see her getting some more roles.  
 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
It's weird to think that both Pat and Yam are only a year apart but yet in FRPK, Oat plays as Yam's love interest and in here Oat plays as Pat's father  :faint: Anyways, I wonder why Kai Varayuth wants this pairing again. Both Son and Pat are very weak actors and if Pat wants to improve as a newbie, she needs to work with someone who is more advanced than she is, not someone of the same level. 
 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
babie_sara said:
I want Son and Margie lol
oh well they chosen Pat, there is a news that Khun Kai the big boss of this company he has something against Margie like before with Kaen Sanaeha he pulled her out and chose Pat instead 
 

fanny

sarNie Adult
I want Pat to advance her acting career pairing with Son ain't get her nowhere. Son's acting is the level as Pat even though he's been in the industry for long time, but his acting still the same as every time I watched his lakorn. I wish Pat would get to with more talented actor not stuck with Son. Hopefully her lakorn with Nadech will help her gain some experience.
 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fanny said:
I want Pat to advance her acting career pairing with Son ain't get her nowhere. Son's acting is the level as Pat even though he's been in the industry for long time, but his acting still the same as every time I watched his lakorn. I wish Pat would get to with more talented actor not stuck with Son. Hopefully her lakorn with Nadech will help her gain some experience.
i think now and atm Son and Pat is a koo-kwan so its hard to tell i want Pat with others too 
 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Sweet_09 said:
P'Kai adore Pat if no one notice...anyways i dont mind if they are reuniting so fast! Like Maiko mention, we should me thanking P'kai & channel 3 for making Son popularity grow...and i'm actually happy for him.
 
Oh, I'm mentioned...haha, thanks, Sweet_09! :blush: :kiss:
 
Mahalo said:
I hope Son gets a reasonable character that doesn't make him as bipolar as in Kaen Sanaeha. Interested to see how he'll portray a different and less creepy character. Lol. I love Pat so it's great to see her getting some more roles.  
 
:lmao2: :lmao3:
 
Oh, I bet you can tell from this news link, huh, Mahalo? :D I guess they must be talking about Son and Pat's reunion. They look good together in the picture. Well, Pat stands out more than Son. :lol: If their upcoming lakorn is a musical lakorn like it's rumored to be, ooh, this picture certainly says a lot. :lolyup:
 
Credit: TV Pool Spicy Star New Live's Facebook.
 
'สน,แพทริเซีย' กลับมาประกบคู่อีกครั้งในละครเรื่อง 'มาลีเริงระบำ' ของผู้จัด 'ไก่ วรายุทธ'
 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=564845583595901&set=a.152553828158414.39890.140191462727984&type=1&theater
 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thank you for the links, Maiko :) And that photo of Son with the chello and Pat as his side is pretty awesome. LOL.
Love Son's smexxy expression, Pat's gorgeous. The two look good, will this lakorn be focusing on music or...? XD
 
Top