[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I find it funny how his ex gf (who is dead) is the girl who play as Anne's sister in Sawan
Biang. Hahhah.. Seems like something happen to make him hate her or make him a cold person.

Lol @ when he agree to the marriage, then he said that  " it's good that he'll have another worker to help with the tea plantation, because it's hard to find workers nowadays."

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finished watching episode 1. I like it so far. I like it how they get straight to the point. Yay! They getting marry tomorrow. I thought that nang'ek already knew that she wasn't the real daughter. I guess not.

Micky! Love him. :D 

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
why she is not anne? i cant feel sny pain from her and cant stand seeing ken with nang ek besides anne. sorry this lakorn fans. firstly i rwally want to watch it for ken but seeibg his nang ek i could not help it.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yoyo said:
why she is not anne? i cant feel sny pain from her and cant stand seeing ken with nang ek besides anne. sorry this lakorn fans. firstly i rwally want to watch it for ken but seeibg his nang ek i could not help it.
It's understandable. I'm an avid Ken-Anne fan too but I think it's good for the two to have some time apart. As much as I love them, I also would like them working with different people too. :)

Plus this looks promising, so do give it a chance. :) 

cecilia

Staff member
i'm not much of a KA team so it's alright for me to see them apart -- i actually prefer them apart too b/c the only one i love love them together is OUM RAK.

Ay_Love, there will be many cute scenes in the future .. MANAGER knows how to play with my heart .. they spoil like 2-3 paragraph a day now and it's killing me to have to wait to read as if the episode isn't torture enough *sighed*

Anyway, i'm super excited for it.  Can't wait to watch it later tonight when i get off from campus!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yoyo said:

I wish too that the nang'ek is Anne because I miss KA on screen together. It's been 3 yrs without them and I highly doubt they'll ever reunite. ANYWAY, I like Pichy regardless (from the photos thus far haha), so I'm pretty content right now. 

-AyLove- said:
Epi 1. :)

*video*

Love the OST!

I want to watch it so bad!!! BUT I have to wait until this weekend to watch it with my little cousin! OMG, I can't wait. Haha. ALSO, I'd like to watch it and understand what's going on. HEHE.

cecilia said:
i'm not much of a KA team so it's alright for me to see them apart -- i actually prefer them apart too b/c the only one i love love them together is OUM RAK.

Ay_Love, there will be many cute scenes in the future .. MANAGER knows how to play with my heart .. they spoil like 2-3 paragraph a day now and it's killing me to have to wait to read as if the episode isn't torture enough *sighed*

Anyway, i'm super excited for it.  Can't wait to watch it later tonight when i get off from campus!!!

Seriously cecilia!! You're not a big fan of KA?? Well, everyone has the right to like whoever they like, but seriously!? Haha. May I ask why? Haha. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. :ghehe:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
love the scenery....I like n'k "country boho" look

It's not n'k fault, he dunno how to pick a 'good' women hahaha

Ken scary....

This is the remake of Jarkit and what's her name? I remember watching it. In that version n'k lived in the city...her sis loves her b/f and then force her to marry p'k....she prove to p'k through her honesty and hard work....in the old version they didn't meet until middle of lakorn.....same lakorn?? srry to lazy to go way back

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
spanky said:
love the scenery....I like n'k "country boho" look

It's not n'k fault, he dunno how to pick a 'good' women hahaha

Ken scary....

This is the remake of Jarkit and what's her name? I remember watching it. In that version n'k lived in the city...her sis loves her b/f and then force her to marry p'k....she prove to p'k through her honesty and hard work....in the old version they didn't meet until middle of lakorn.....same lakorn?? srry to lazy to go way back

Yup, that's it. Haha

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Finally it airing!! Watching it right now on Viki.
@Ceci, thank you na for subbing it. I'm able to understand more of what their saying.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this new version of MJSN is so damn good and love the ost Namtarn acting is quite good 
Namtarn has a very good crying skill next episode we'll be seeing the mean Ken 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
Feel so sad for Peung T_T
Not only she has to give up her love, she has to put up with a devil like Paat :(
Peung really love her sister though she is not the real sibling she marries Paat to save her families and the father his sick 
really hate the mum next episode look good 

cecilia

Staff member
Everytime she wants to give up .. she told herself to hold strong for her father. I feel her love for her father and gratitude she has for her adopted family.

cecilia

Staff member
He took advantage of her situation and kissed her :wub:

Tune in if you're not doing anything .. there's still 1 hour left or so.