[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The MV teaser is getting me all hyped up cecilia! Pichy looks a little stiff acting with Ken, but it's all good considering this is her first lakorn. 

cecilia

Staff member
Ken said that compare to him when he first started .. she's much better and as the show goes on she got really good .. I  can't wait for it to air as well .. the next few spoilers even more awesome ..

He challenges her that she won't be able to last for 3 days and she dares him that if she does then he'll have to pay up 80,000 or something like that and he said .. not just that amount .. he can give her 1 million lmao - it's a bet Peung will not back down from b/c she needs it for her father's health (Her mother misinform her for the money).  So sad that he keeps calling her a gold digger and mistreat her like garbage (according to his word).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ken was good when he first started too. Well, sort of. Haha. The oldest Ken-lakorn I've completely watched is Rang Ngao, and he was great in there.

Man I can't wait until he falls in love with her and starts to do sweet things with her!!!!! His ex must've cheated on him and was only with him for money. 

cecilia

Staff member
^Ken was not good to me until Oum Rak came along :p

He did have a backdrop story .. his ex is actually his wife .. She's a gold digger. 
He caught her with another man running away with his money ...
even she admit herself that she never love him ONCE .. she's only after his money.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah Ken in Om Ruk was even better. Haha.

Wow. That's pretty harsh. His ex-WIFE?! I was thinking ex-gf only. I can understand his hatred now. Haha. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ken is goong to be a bad@zz hehehehe just like kawee or maybe worst :D

Excited to see this lakorn...something from Ken :D

cecilia

Staff member
phatman said:
Yeah Ken in Om Ruk was even better. Haha.

Wow. That's pretty harsh. His ex-WIFE?! I was thinking ex-gf only. I can understand his hatred now. Haha. 
I thought it was just his gf but he called her 'mia' so pretty much concluded that the two are intimate ..

rememer that scene where he was driving on the road thinking about Peung and Prawut in the hospital -- how she said that she can't live without him if something were to go wrong .. well, our ANGER P'ek had a short flashback of his gf/wife related to this matter .. they were laying in bed .. hugging/cozy together and she told him the same thing too .. that she finally understood what love is ... to live without him will be pain .. but then it turned out to be a lie later on as confessed by her that she's only after his money .. never love him once. This is why he's so angry and insisted on teaching Peung a life lesson to not be a gold digger.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Ken is goong to be a bad@zz hehehehe just like kawee or maybe worst :D

Excited to see this lakorn...something from Ken :D
he will be a mixture of Kawee,KongKai,Harit JLR 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
p'ek married before thought it was his ex gf it's getting closer to the air date. I never watch jakkrit version.  I remember watching the old one the name sounds the same or is it the version with Nott (Kwang's husband) and a n'ek she's not famous but that wasn't good and i wasn't hype up like this Ken version idk maybe it's the celebrities. i cannnt wait always stalking in the forum to see updates

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, spoiler is kiling me softly .. he gets super jealous whenever Potawee comes around Peung .. and then he turns around to lie through his teeth that he doesn't care about her lol

He panics when he saw her faint in front of the tea house ... he rushes out to carry her only to be stop by Potawee ...

ah, he over heard her talking to her father on the phone to not worry about her .. b/c she has been taken good care of by her loving husband, Paat.  He felt bad for not living up to this false praise lol

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I'm soooo excited for this lakorn! Oh my god! Only less than a week left 'til it airs and the waiting time feels like forever compared to waiting 10mos for them to release teasers and etc..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
I'm soooo excited for this lakorn! Oh my god! Only less than a week left 'til it airs and the waiting time feels like forever compared to waiting 10mos for them to release teasers and etc..
welcome here my friend 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm getting more and more excited!!

One thing though. I don't like how she gets tied up and fed . I just don't like the idea of him torturing her like that. No no.   :no:

cecilia

Staff member
The strawberry scene is hiliaruos ..

basically, Peung woke up from her fever feeling much better .. Potawee came to vist and took her for a tour to the canal by the valley.  Chi, Paat's secretary, came and told Paat that Potawee came to visit and took Peung out for a stroll.  Paat told him to shut up b/c he didn't ask or care to know about Peung's whereabout.  Chi chuckled and took the check that Paat sign to pay off Peung's dad's hospital bill (Peung didn't know that he paid it off).  Before Chi walked out the door, he told Paat that if he's interest the two are by the canal down the valley.  He smiled and skipped away.

Paat got jealous, jumped on his horse and headed toward the canal by the valley.  There in the canal area, Potawee was trying to feed Peung some food .. Paat came w/his horse and took that piece of food away from Potawee and shoved it in his mouth.  Peung called him ill manner and he got mad lol -- Potawee said something that agitated Paat so he spit it out lmao .. Then Potawee tried to feed Peung a strawberry and Paat took it from her quickly to shove it in his mouth too.  Potawee asked what's wrong with Paat, why is he acting so strange. He told him that he's hungry lmao -- Peung got arritated and told Potawee that the two should go back and meet up again next time to do this .. Paat got real jealous and ordered Peung to come with him for safety precaution.  Potawee was a little confused. Despite his offer to take Peung home, Paat told Peung to get on the horse so the two can go this way potawee won't have to make two trip lmao