[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think shes more worried that she wont be in as much lakorn now since she is married and being a freelance will give her more option. i think kob will probably be the only loyal one out of the bunch.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Kob probably won't even act anymore, one she has a kid now, two she's picky with her roles.
i think shes more worried that she wont be in as much lakorn now since she is married and being a freelance will give her more option. i think kob will probably be the only loyal one out of the bunch.
Even though she's loyal she probably won't even act anymore, she seems more focused on family now and she's pretty picky with her roles.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Kob probably won't even act anymore, one she has a kid now, two she's picky with her roles.

Even though she's loyal she probably won't even act anymore, she seems more focused on family now and she's pretty picky with her roles.
shes picky with her roles? but most of her roles were pretty similar to one another lol

Asy

sarNie Immature
i think shes more worried that she wont be in as much lakorn now since she is married and being a freelance will give her more option.
I was thinking it too but I don't mind since she's super talented. ;-)

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, it's sad that Aff's out! Breaks my heart! I was hoping TTeam will reunite in here! I still hope there's a next time.

Isn't Aum loyal to ch7?

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like to see Rita acts along with Ken if possible? Vicky is another good choice since she doesn't have any up coming lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^since everyone else is leaving I'm sure aum will eventually leave ch7 too. Aren't they getting a new owner too?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
what do u mean new owner?
What tinah mean is Khun Dang is not the boss any more at CH7. The new boss of CH7 is a guy. Forgot what his name is. The new boss all ready took over KD place I think the being of this year.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ownership is still the same. Management is different. Khun Dang is no longer in charge. But she still owns lots of share.

Last time, they kicked Khun Dang out and replaced her by some banker, the rating dropped like rock. They had to invite Khun Dang back.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I don't think Aum will leave CH7. CH7 sure is taking good care of her lol. She is their most valuable asset. :D Anyway, I'm not sure why we're discussing about this here lol. Is Noon even rumored to be in here? Did I miss something? :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ช่อง 3 เตรียมดัน “แต้ว” แทน “แอฟ” เจ้าตัวรับมีหลายๆ อย่างคล้ายกัน
http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9550000070947
looks like Broadcast has found Taew to replace Aff since they both look alike
Taew will be tiny next to Ken god she's been getting alot of tall pra'ek

news thanks to Snow_Scorpio @spicyforum

icyplace

sarNie Adult
OMG. Is it true? I love love this new. I'm happy to see Taew has more changes to work with different talented actors. yay. Thanks Alice, think Taew and Ken would be awesome. Aff and Taew are nearly same height (if i remember correctly), Aff and Ken were beautiful matching in JR, Taew 's figure is feminine and pretty. They will be fine. Cross my fingers for this new.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow taew as aff's replacement? i didnt see that coming! i wonder if ken will still be in here? i dont think i wanna see him with taew cause shes way too tiny for him and not only that, she will look like his daughter..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow taew as aff's replacement? i didnt see that coming! i wonder if ken will still be in here? i dont think i wanna see him with taew cause shes way too tiny for him and not only that, she will look like his daughter..
Ken is still in ha good description daughter and tiny i think this lakorn will start opening along with bpuphae saniwaat since Mart/Chompoo is confirm

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
ช่อง 3 เตรียมดัน “แต้ว” แทน “แอฟ” เจ้าตัวรับมีหลายๆ อย่างคล้ายกัน
http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9550000070947
looks like Broadcast has found Taew to replace Aff since they both look alike
Taew will be tiny next to Ken god she's been getting alot of tall pra'ek

news thanks to Snow_Scorpio @spicyforum
Thanks so much for alice's sharing

I am so so happy to see Taew will be in here.

Looking forward to her cooperate with P'Ken so much

Hope it will be confirmed soon,^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ken is still in ha good description daughter and tiny i think this lakorn will start opening along with bpuphae saniwaat since Mart/Chompoo is confirm
if taew is in here than i rather see her with the younger actor especially since theres suppose to be a "r" scene?